2016 GMC Sierra 2500HD Crew Cab Denali 6.6L Duramax Turbo Diesel 4X4
Need a Trade Quote?
*This calculator is for informational use only and is based on the information you provide. Actual loan amounts and payments will vary based on additional items such as taxes and fees as well as the actual interest rate available to you from a financial institution.
- Iridium Metallic
- Jet Black Leather
- ENGINE, DURAMAX 6.6L TURBO DIESEL V8, B20-DIESEL COMPATIBLE
- AS-IS w/ Extended Available
Please call us on this Clean Carfax One Owner 2016 GMC 2500 Denali 4x4 with 6.6L Duramax Turbo Diesel Engine and Automatic Allison Transmission!
This GMC is lifted, loaded up and ready to grandstand! The Iridium Metallic exterior looks amazing with the paint matched bumpers that keep this truck looking clean. The chrome grill and trim brighten up this GMC’s look, but the real eye candy comes from the aftermarket 20in Fuel wheels mounted on 35in M/T tires! Carfax runs this GMC clean and clear of any accident or damage reports, however during our inspection we did find work done to the right fender. The work was well done and we encourage you to inspect it in person. Good luck finding it though because the paint match is excellent! Inside this cabin you have clean and odor free black leather seats with white stitching that provides the perfect eye grabbing contrast. The seats are complimented by the black, bronze and wood grain trim for a luxurious feel. With a Denali you have the options you deserve: power windows, power mirrors, power locks, power rear sliding window, power sunroof, power heated and cooled front seats, cruise control, steering wheel controls, dual climate control, remote entry, factory trailer brake, rotary shift transfer case, automatic headlights, fog lamps, factory navigation, backup camera, factory AM/FM/CD/AUX/USB Sirius XM ready radio with handsfree capabilities and so much more! There isn’t a job out there you can’t handle with the powerful 6.6L Duramax Turbo Diesel Engine paired with the Automatic Allison Transmission for a powertrain that was engineered for longevity. Go with the truck that lets you shine whether you’re out for a night into town or at the job site!
A clean and clear Carfax Vehicle History Report is important to you. You can view the entire CARFAX report for free by clicking on the highlighted VIN or the Carfax icon above, you can print it or come on in and we will print you a copy you can take home!
Now, here at American Auto Brokers we have a history of working hard to compete with your bank's rates. Almost every time we go to swing the bat, we get it done. We want to secure the best loans for our customers. We do large volume with our NATIONWIDE lenders along with our local banks and credit unions. Let us do the hard work and you get all the benefits. Sit back, relax and for once enjoy the vehicle purchase process.
If you have questions about this or any other vehicles, please contact us. We return all customer emails and phone calls as promptly as possible, and will be happy to help you throughout your purchasing process. Thank you and we look forward to speaking with you soon!
- Air conditioning, dual-zone automatic climate control
- Assist handle, front passenger and driver on A-pillars
- Bose Sound with 6 speaker system (7 speaker system including subwoofer when ordered with bucket seats).
- Console, floor mounted with cup holders, cell phone storage, power cord management, hanging file holder capability and (K4C) wireless charging
- Display, customizable driver display, 8" multi-color configurable
- Front and Rear Park Assist, Ultrasonic (Included and only available with (Y86) Driver Alert Package.)
- Instrumentation, 6-gauge cluster featuring speedometer, fuel level, engine temperature, tachometer, voltage and oil pressure
- Mirror, inside rearview auto-dimming
- Pedals, power-adjustable
- Power outlet, 110-volt AC
- Remote vehicle starter system
- Seat, rear 60/40 folding bench (folds up), 3-passenger (includes child seat top tether anchor)
- Steering column, manual Tilt-Wheel and telescoping
- Theft-deterrent system, unauthorized entry
- Visors, driver and front passenger illuminated vanity mirrors
- Windows, power with driver express up and down and express down on all other windows
- Wireless Charging Not compatible with all phones. Compliant batteries include QI and PMA technologies. Reference Mobile devices manual to confirm what type of battery it uses.)
- Bumper, front, body-color
- Bumper, rear body-color with bumper CornerSteps
- CornerStep, rear bumper
- Door handles, chrome
- Fog lamps, front, halogen
- Glass, deep-tinted
- Headlamps, high intensity discharge (HID) projector-beam with GMC signature LED lighting
- Lamps, cargo area, cab mounted with switch on center switch bank
- LED Lighting, cargo box with switch on center switch bank
- Mirror caps, chrome
- Moldings, bodyside, chrome
- Remote Locking Tailgate
- Tailgate and bed rail protection caps, top
- Tailgate, EZ-Lift and Lower
- Tire carrier lock keyed cylinder lock that utilizes same key as ignition and door
- Wheel, 18" x 8" (45.7 cm x 20.3 cm) full-size, steel spare. Spare not included with (ZW9) pickup box delete unless a spare tire is ordered. (Requires 18" or 20" wheels and tires.)
- Wheelhouse liners, rear
- Air bags single-stage frontal and thorax side-impact, driver and front passenger, and head curtain side-impact, front and rear outboard seating positions (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
- Daytime Running Lamps with automatic exterior lamp control
- Rear Vision Camera with dynamic guide lines
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with Proactive Roll Avoidance and traction control includes electronic trailer sway control and hill start assist
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (does not apply to spare tire)
- Air cleaner, high-capacity
- Alternator, 150 amps
- Battery, heavy-duty 720 cold-cranking amps/80 Amp-hr, maintenance-free with rundown protection and retained accessory power
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc with DuraLife brake rotors
- Cargo tie downs (4), movable upper
- Cooling, auxiliary external transmission oil cooler
- Cooling, external engine oil cooler
- Differential, heavy-duty locking rear
- Exhaust, aluminized stainless-steel muffler and tailpipe
- Four wheel drive
- Frame, fully-boxed, hydroformed front section
- GVWR, 9500 lbs. (4309 kg) (Requires (L96) Vortec 6.0L V8 SFI engine or (LC8) 6.0L V8 SFI Gaseous engine.)
- Pickup box
- Rear axle, 4.10 ratio (Requires (L96) Vortec 6.0L V8 SFI engine.)
- Suspension Package, Standard includes 51mm twin tube shock absorbers and 33mm front stabilizer bar
- Trailer brake controller, integrated
- Transfer case, electronic shift with rotary dial controls (Requires 4WD models.)
- Underbody Shield, frame-mounted shields includes front underbody shield starting behind front bumper and running to first cross-member, protecting front underbody, oil pan, differential case and transfer case
Factory Installed Packages
- ENGINE, DURAMAX 6.6L TURBO DIESEL V8, B20-DIESEL COMPATIBLE (397 hp [296.0 kW] @ 3000 rpm, 765 lb-ft of torque [1032.8 N-m] @ 1600 rpm) Includes (K40) exhaust brake and (K05) engine block heater. $8,595
- 2014 Ford Super Duty F250 Crew Cab XLT 6.7L Power Stroke Diesel 4X4 $39,993
- 2015 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD Crew Cab LTZ Z71 6.6L Duramax Turbo Diesel 4X4 $42,981
- 2016 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD Crew Cab LTZ Z71 6.6L Duramax Turbo Diesel 4X4 $42,981
- 2015 Dodge Ram 3500 Crew Cab Laramie 6.7L Cummins Turbo Diesel 4X4 $42,981
- 2016 Ford Super Duty F350 Crew Cab King Ranch FX4 6.7L Power Stroke 4X4 $46,981
- 2015 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD Crew Cab High Country 6.6L Duramax Diesel 4X4 $43,981
Please understand, we do our very best to describe in detail the condition of our vehicles, however, we are only human and these are used vehicles, therefore, American Auto Brokers, and their employees or agents will not be held accountable for errors or omissions in the description of the above vehicle or typographical errors in any of our vehicle listings. AMERICAN AUTO BROKERS MAKES EVERY EFFORT TO BE AS TRANSPARENT AS POSSIBLE WHEN OFFERING INFORMATION ABOUT THE INVENTORY ON OUR SITE. WE WILL DISCLOSE WHAT WE KNOW AND WHAT WE HAVE LEARNED REGARDING EACH VEHICLE, WHETHER IT IS PAINTWORK, PERFORMANCE ENHANCING EQUIPMENT OR ALTERED EXHAUST / EMISSIONS. WE DO NOT INSTALL ANY OF THIS TYPE OF EQUIPMENT, NOR DO WE TEST ITS PERFORMANCE. IT IS STRONGLY ENCOURAGED THAT YOU HAVE AN INDEPENDENT PRE-BUYER'S INSPECTION DONE. WE DO NOT REQUIRE YOU TO HAVE ONE DONE, HOWEVER WE WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY FINDINGS AFTERWARDS SHOULD YOU CHOOSE TO DISCARD YOUR RIGHT TO HAVE ONE DONE. All vehicle options (power opts, cd players/changers, audio equipment, entertainment systems/dvd, navigation systems/nav dvd, etc), specs, features, color descriptions, history, paint history, maintenance records and manufacturer's warranty information should be researched and confirmed by the buyer or third party service before completing purchase. Helpful research information can be found at Edmunds.com, AutoCheck.com, Carchex.com, CarFax.com, etc. At our dealership we work very hard to accurately describe our vehicles through text descriptions and elaborate photos. We hand select each vehicle we put on eBay. The vehicle shown is ALWAYS the vehicle being sold. Please look over the photos carefully as they are part of the description. When you purchase any pre-owned vehicle it is not a new vehicle. Any pre-owned vehicle can/will have normal wear, which may include, but not limited to, rock chips, scratches, scuffs, and minor interior wear, our policy is to disclose anything beyond that and we encourage pre-purchase inspections. When fresh inventory arrives, we do our best to inspect all power options, DVD systems, audio equipment, NAV systems, etc., however AAB will not be held liable or responsible for any of these items. ALL LIFTED AND FLAT BED UTILITY BED TRUCKS MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE SPARES. We will search and disclose paintwork. However, please bear in mind that this is an imperfect science. Also, you must note that often truck owners may choose to alter factory emissions and or exhaust to enhance performance or fuel economy. We often do acquire trucks that have these performance enhancing equipment already installed. This equipment may alter original emissions equipment or void factory warranties. We do not test or alter this equipment. If this is a concern of yours, please exercise your right to have a pre-purchase inspection prior to leaving your deposit. Our sales staff is available to assist in answering any specific cosmetic questions and will gladly walk around a vehicle to give you a more accurate description BEFORE a deposit is left. Ultimately, it is up to the potential buyer to do their due diligence. American Auto Brokers does not want to hide anything and we encourage everyone to have a pre-buyer's inspection done before purchase. Please be aware that until a holding fee or down payment has been made after the completion of the inspection, the vehicle is still available for purchase to the public and will not be held. Note: Our listing software provider allows the VIN to decode the ORIGINAL FACTORY EQUIPMENT that this vehicle had when it rolled off the factory line. There may/may not be additional dealer equipment that was added by the original selling dealer that will not be listed in this section. There may/may not also have items listed as original factory equipment that are no longer with the vehicle we are currently selling. For example: 2 sets of keys, keyless entry remotes, owner's manual, factory floor mats, Navigation discs, first aid kits, factory tires/size/load rating, spare tires/factory tools and/or jacks, etc. Please refer to the photos we have taken or ask us your specific concern to be certain there is no confusion. We will not be responsible for any discrepancies between the Original Factory Equipment section and what is presented in the photos or description. Please do not assume and allow us to put our answers to your specific concerns in writing. Human error is possible and we reserve the right to reverse any sale based on pricing/listing error which can occur at any time without notice. All inventory is listed for sale locally, therefore all are subject to sale at any time and may not be available. Everyone is encouraged to call with questions or concerns. "Note to other Dealers and Brokers due to the pricing we reserve the right to only sell to the retail public. We will NOT sell to other dealers, we appreciate your desire to buy from us but please no not call to check if we will."
It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the existence and condition of any equipment listed. Neither the dealership nor AutoRevo is responsible for misprints on prices or equipment. It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the accuracy of the prices with the dealer. Pricing subject to change without notice.