2016 Chevrolet Tahoe LT 5.3L V8 4X4
Need a Trade Quote?
*This calculator is for informational use only and is based on the information you provide. Actual loan amounts and payments will vary based on additional items such as taxes and fees as well as the actual interest rate available to you from a financial institution.
- Jet Black Leather
- ENGINE, 5.3L ECOTEC3 V8 WITH ACTIVE FUEL MANAGEMENT, DIRECT INJECTION AND VARIABLE VALVE TIMING
- City / Hwy
- 16 / 22
- AS-IS w/ Extended Available
Please call us on this Clean Carfax One Owner 2016 Chevrolet Tahoe LT 4x4 with 5.3L V8 Engine and Automatic Transmission!
This Tahoe has enough room for the entire family to comfortably fit and displays a look you can’t help but to admire! The Black Clearcoat holds its shine and the chrome grill and trim break up the sunlight in all the right ways. The real eye candy is the level and aftermarket black and silver wheels mounted on Toyo tires! With these addons and 4x4 capabilities you can drive with even more confidence. Inside the plush cabin you have clean and odor free black leather seats with white stitch that really makes them pop. The seats are complimented even more by the black, silver and woodgrain trim colors. This LT has the options you’re after: power windows, power mirrors, power locks, power sunroof, power heated front seats, cruise control, steering wheel control, dual climate control, proximity entry, heated captain chairs, rear console controls, Blu-ray player, push to start ignition, rotary shift transfer case, automatic headlights, fog lamps, factory navigation, backup camera, factory AM/FM/CD/AUX/USB Sirius XM ready radio with handsfree capabilities and so much more! If you need to upsize your vehicle, but want something that still has a look this 2016 Chevrolet Tahoe LT 4x4 is the one for you!
A clean and clear Carfax Vehicle History Report is important to you. You can view the entire CARFAX report for free by clicking on the highlighted VIN or the Carfax icon above, you can print it or come on in and we will print you a copy you can take home!
We realize you may already have your financing option set up by the time you call us, and that's okay. However, if we can save you money and you can still keep your bank's resources open and available to you, why wouldn't you finance with us? We work with banks and credit unions to bring you the lowest rates in San Antonio! Just give your salesperson a call and tell her you are interested in saving time and money, she'll take care of the rest!
If you have questions about this or any other vehicles, please contact us. We return all customer emails and phone calls as promptly as possible, and will be happy to help you throughout your purchasing process. Thank you and we look forward to speaking with you soon!
- Windows, power, with Express-Down and Express-Up on front doors and lock out features
- Warning tones headlamp on, key-in-ignition, driver and right-front passenger safety belt unfasten and turn signal on
- Universal Home Remote includes garage door opener, programmable
- Seat, third row manual 60/40 split-folding bench, fold flat (Not included when (PCK) Luxury Package or (PDA) Texas Edition Package are ordered.)
- Remote vehicle start
- Radio, HD
- Power outlets, 5 auxiliary, 12-volt includes outlets in the instrument panel, console, back of console, 1 in 3rd row and 1 in cargo area
- Power outlet, 110-volt
- Pedals, power-adjustable for accelerator and brake
- Mirror, inside rearview auto-dimming
- Lighting, interior with dome light, driver- and passenger-side door switch with delayed entry feature, cargo lights, door handle or Remote Keyless Entry-activated illuminated entry and map lights in front and second seat positions.
- Floor covering, color-keyed carpeting
- Display, driver instrument information enhanced, multi-color 4.2" diagonal
- Defogger, rear-window electric
- Conversation mirror (Deleted when (UTT) Theft Protection Package is ordered.)
- Climate control, tri-zone automatic with individual climate settings for driver, right-front passenger and rear passengers
- Cargo net
- Cargo management system
- Audio system feature, Bose premium 9-speaker system with subwoofer in center console
- Assist handles, all seats
- Wipers, front intermittent, Rainsense
- Wiper, rear intermittent with washer
- Tire carrier, lockable outside spare, winch-type mounted under frame at rear
- Luggage rack side rails, roof-mounted
- Headlamps, IntelliBeam, automatic high beam on/off
- Glass, deep-tinted
- Fascia, rear color-keyed ((PCK) Luxury Package and (PDA) Texas Edition Package includes trailer hitch close out.)
- Fascia, front body-color
- Daytime Running Lamps, with automatic exterior lamp control
- Tire Pressure Monitor System air pressure sensors in each tire with pressure display in Driver Information Center
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with brake assist, includes traction control
- Safety Alert Driver Seat
- Rear Vision Camera
- LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for Children), for child safety seats; lower anchors and top tethers located in all second row seating positions, top tethers located in third row seating positions
- Forward Collision Alert sensor indicator
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc, VAC power
- Automatic Occupant Sensing System sensor indicator inflatable restraint, front passenger/child presence detector
- Air bags, frontal and side-impact for driver and front passenger driver inboard seat-mounted side-impact and head curtain side-impact for all rows in outboard seating positions (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
- Transfer case, active, single-speed, electronic Autotrac with rotary controls, does not include neutral. Cannot be dinghy towed (Requires 4WD model. Not available with (NHT) Max Trailering Package.)
- Suspension, rear multi-link with coil springs
- Suspension, front coil-over-shock with stabilizer bar
- Suspension Package, Premium Smooth Ride (Not available with (NHT) Max Trailering Package.)
- Steering, power
- Rear axle, 3.08 ratio (Not available with (NHT) Max Trailering Package.)
- GVWR, 7300 lbs. (3311 kg) (Requires 4WD model.)
- Engine, 5.3L EcoTec3 V8 with Active Fuel Management, Direct Injection and Variable Valve Timing includes aluminum block construction (355 hp [265 kW] @ 5600 rpm, 383 lb-ft of torque [518 N-m] @ 4100 rpm)
- Differential, heavy-duty locking rear
- Cooling, external engine oil cooler, heavy-duty air-to-oil integral to driver side of radiator
- Cooling, auxiliary transmission oil cooler, heavy-duty air-to-oil
- Battery, 720 cold-cranking amps with 80 amp hour rating
- Alternator, 150 amps
- 4-wheel drive
Factory Installed Packages
- ENGINE, 5.3L ECOTEC3 V8 WITH ACTIVE FUEL MANAGEMENT, DIRECT INJECTION AND VARIABLE VALVE TIMING includes aluminum block construction (355 hp [265 kW] @ 5600 rpm, 383 lb-ft of torque [518 N-m] @ 4100 rpm) Included
Please understand, we do our very best to describe in detail the condition of our vehicles, however, we are only human and these are used vehicles, therefore, American Auto Brokers, and their employees or agents will not be held accountable for errors or omissions in the description of the above vehicle or typographical errors in any of our vehicle listings. AMERICAN AUTO BROKERS MAKES EVERY EFFORT TO BE AS TRANSPARENT AS POSSIBLE WHEN OFFERING INFORMATION ABOUT THE INVENTORY ON OUR SITE. WE WILL DISCLOSE WHAT WE KNOW AND WHAT WE HAVE LEARNED REGARDING EACH VEHICLE, WHETHER IT IS PAINTWORK, PERFORMANCE ENHANCING EQUIPMENT OR ALTERED EXHAUST / EMISSIONS. WE DO NOT INSTALL ANY OF THIS TYPE OF EQUIPMENT, NOR DO WE TEST ITS PERFORMANCE. IT IS STRONGLY ENCOURAGED THAT YOU HAVE AN INDEPENDENT PRE-BUYER'S INSPECTION DONE. WE DO NOT REQUIRE YOU TO HAVE ONE DONE, HOWEVER WE WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY FINDINGS AFTERWARDS SHOULD YOU CHOOSE TO DISCARD YOUR RIGHT TO HAVE ONE DONE. All vehicle options (power opts, cd players/changers, audio equipment, entertainment systems/dvd, navigation systems/nav dvd, etc), specs, features, color descriptions, history, paint history, maintenance records and manufacturer's warranty information should be researched and confirmed by the buyer or third party service before completing purchase. Helpful research information can be found at Edmunds.com, AutoCheck.com, Carchex.com, CarFax.com, etc. At our dealership we work very hard to accurately describe our vehicles through text descriptions and elaborate photos. We hand select each vehicle we put on eBay. The vehicle shown is ALWAYS the vehicle being sold. Please look over the photos carefully as they are part of the description. When you purchase any pre-owned vehicle it is not a new vehicle. Any pre-owned vehicle can/will have normal wear, which may include, but not limited to, rock chips, scratches, scuffs, and minor interior wear, our policy is to disclose anything beyond that and we encourage pre-purchase inspections. When fresh inventory arrives, we do our best to inspect all power options, DVD systems, audio equipment, NAV systems, etc., however AAB will not be held liable or responsible for any of these items. ALL LIFTED AND FLAT BED UTILITY BED TRUCKS MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE SPARES. We will search and disclose paintwork. However, please bear in mind that this is an imperfect science. Also, you must note that often truck owners may choose to alter factory emissions and or exhaust to enhance performance or fuel economy. We often do acquire trucks that have these performance enhancing equipment already installed. This equipment may alter original emissions equipment or void factory warranties. We do not test or alter this equipment. If this is a concern of yours, please exercise your right to have a pre-purchase inspection prior to leaving your deposit. Our sales staff is available to assist in answering any specific cosmetic questions and will gladly walk around a vehicle to give you a more accurate description BEFORE a deposit is left. Ultimately, it is up to the potential buyer to do their due diligence. American Auto Brokers does not want to hide anything and we encourage everyone to have a pre-buyer's inspection done before purchase. Please be aware that until a holding fee or down payment has been made after the completion of the inspection, the vehicle is still available for purchase to the public and will not be held. Note: Our listing software provider allows the VIN to decode the ORIGINAL FACTORY EQUIPMENT that this vehicle had when it rolled off the factory line. There may/may not be additional dealer equipment that was added by the original selling dealer that will not be listed in this section. There may/may not also have items listed as original factory equipment that are no longer with the vehicle we are currently selling. For example: 2 sets of keys, keyless entry remotes, owner's manual, factory floor mats, Navigation discs, first aid kits, factory tires/size/load rating, spare tires/factory tools and/or jacks, etc. Please refer to the photos we have taken or ask us your specific concern to be certain there is no confusion. We will not be responsible for any discrepancies between the Original Factory Equipment section and what is presented in the photos or description. Please do not assume and allow us to put our answers to your specific concerns in writing. Human error is possible and we reserve the right to reverse any sale based on pricing/listing error which can occur at any time without notice. All inventory is listed for sale locally, therefore all are subject to sale at any time and may not be available. Everyone is encouraged to call with questions or concerns. "Note to other Dealers and Brokers due to the pricing we reserve the right to only sell to the retail public. We will NOT sell to other dealers, we appreciate your desire to buy from us but please no not call to check if we will."
It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the existence and condition of any equipment listed. Neither the dealership nor AutoRevo is responsible for misprints on prices or equipment. It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the accuracy of the prices with the dealer. Pricing subject to change without notice.