2015 GMC Sierra 2500HD Crew Cab SLE 6.0L V8
Need a Trade Quote?
*This calculator is for informational use only and is based on the information you provide. Actual loan amounts and payments will vary based on additional items such as taxes and fees as well as the actual interest rate available to you from a financial institution.
- Summit White
- Jet Black Cloth
- ENGINE, VORTEC 6.0L VARIABLE VALVE TIMING V8 SFI E85-COMPATIBLE, FLEXFUEL
- AS-IS w/ Extended Available
Please call us on this Clean Carfax One Owner 2015 GMC Sierra 2500 SLE RWD with 6.0L V8 Engine and Automatic Transmission!
You couldn’t feel any more confident and in control while sitting behind the wheel of this 15 GMC Sierra! The 6.0L V8 starts up with ease and accelerates smoothly indicating that this powertrain is one you can put your trust behind. With the fresh set of Firestone tires and powerful 5.0L V8 engine you won’t have any issues weather you’re on or off the paved road. You might be hesitant to take this Sierra off road with its incredibly clean look! The summit white is complimented perfectly by the chrome grill, bumpers and trim. During our inspection we did discover work done to the bed. The work was well done and the paint match is excellent. Don’t take my word for it though, come inspect it in person! Inside this Sierra you have clean and odor free black cloth seats that flow well with the black and silver trim for a crisp and clean feel and if you happen to pick up an extra friend the arm rest folds up to reveal an extra seat. That way nobody gets left behind! While you’re sitting inside make your adjustments to the seats and mirrors and check out the options: power windows, power mirrors, power locks, steering wheel controls, cruise control, factory trailer brake, remote entry, climate control, automatic headlights, backup camera, cargo lamp, bed liner, factory AM/FM/CD/AUX/USB Sirius XM ready radio with handsfree capabilities and so much more! You get so much more than a good-looking truck with this 2015 GMC Sierra 2500. You get something that saves you money and lets you go down the most unbeaten of paths without ever questioning what it is capable of.
This has a clean and clear title history with CARFAX. You can view the entire Vehicle History Report at any time by clicking on the highlighted VIN or the Carfax icon above. Feel free to ask if you have any questions.
Now, here at American Auto Brokers we have a history of working hard to compete with your bank's rates. Almost every time we go to swing the bat, we get it done. We want to secure the best loans for our customers. We do large volume with our NATIONWIDE lenders along with our local banks and credit unions. Let us do the hard work and you get all the benefits. Sit back, relax and for once enjoy the vehicle purchase process.
If you have questions about this or any other vehicles, please contact us. We return all customer emails and phone calls as promptly as possible, and will be happy to help you throughout your purchasing process. Thank you and we look forward to speaking with you soon!
- Windows, power with driver express up and down and express down on all other windows
- Visors, driver and front passenger illuminated vanity mirrors
- Seat, rear 60/40 folding bench (folds up), 3-passenger (includes child seat top tether anchor)
- Instrumentation, 6-gauge cluster featuring speedometer, fuel level, engine temperature, tachometer, voltage and oil pressure
- Driver Information Center, 4.2-inch diagonal color display includes driver personalization, warning messages and vehicle information
- Assist handle, front passenger and driver on A-pillars
- 6-speaker audio system
- Wheels, 17" x 7.5" (43.2 cm x 19.1 cm) full-size, steel spare Spare not included with (ZW9) pickup box delete unless a spare tire is ordered. (Requires 17" wheels and tires.)
- Wheelhouse liners, rear (Deleted with (ZW9) pickup box delete.) (Deleted when (ZW9) pickup box delete is ordered.)
- Tire carrier lock keyed cylinder lock that utilizes same key as ignition and door (Not included when (ZW9) pickup box delete or (9J4) rear bumper delete is ordered.)
- Tailgate, locking, utilizes same key as ignition and door (Deleted with (ZW9) pickup box delete.) (Deleted when (ZW9) pickup box delete is ordered.)
- Tailgate, EZ-Lift and Lower (Deleted with (ZW9) pickup box delete.)
- Tailgate and bed rail protection caps, top
- Moldings, bodyside, body color
- Mirror caps, body-color
- LED Lighting, cargo box with switch on center switch bank (Deleted when (ZW9) pickup box delete is ordered.) (Deleted with (ZW9) pickup box delete.)
- Lamps, cargo area, cab mounted with switch on center switch bank
- Headlamps, halogen projector
- Grille surround, chrome
- Glass, deep-tinted
- Door handles, body-color
- CornerStep, rear bumper (Requires (E63) pickup box.)
- Bumper, rear chrome with bumper CornerSteps (Requires (E63) pickup box.)
- Bumper, front chrome
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (does not apply to spare tire)
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with Proactive Roll Avoidance and traction control includes electronic trailer sway control and hill start assist
- Rear Vision Camera with dynamic guide lines (Not included when (ZW9) pickup box delete is ordered.)
- Daytime Running Lamps with automatic exterior lamp control
- Air bags, single-stage frontal and thorax side-impact, driver and front passenger, and head curtain side-impact, front and rear outboard seating positions (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
- Air bag deactivation switch, frontal passenger-side
- Trailer brake controller, integrated (Standard with (E63) pickup box.)
- Suspension Package, Handling/Trailering, heavy-duty includes 51mm twin tube shock absorbers and 33mm front stabilizer bar
- Steering, Recirculating Ball
- Rear wheel drive
- Rear axle, 4.10 ratio (Requires (L96) Vortec 6.0L V8 SFI engine or (LC8) 6.0L V8 SFI Gaseous CNG (Compressed Natural Gas) engine.)
- Pickup box, Wideside
- GVWR, 9500 lbs. (4309 kg) (Requires (L96) Vortec 6.0L V8 SFI engine or (LC8) 6.0L V8 SFI Gaseous engine.)
- Frame, fully-boxed, hydroformed front section
- Exhaust, aluminized stainless-steel muffler and tailpipe
- Engine, Vortec 6.0L Variable Valve Timing V8 SFI E85-compatible, FlexFuel capable of running on unleaded or up to 85% ethanol (360 hp [268.4 kW] @ 5400 rpm, 380 lb-ft of torque [515.0 N-m] @ 4200 rpm) with (E63) fleetside pickup box; (322 hp [240.1 kW] @ 4400 rpm, 380 lb-ft of torque [515.0 N-m] @ 4200 rpm) with (ZW9) pickup box delete (Does not include E85 capability with (ZW9) pickup box delete.)
- Differential, heavy-duty locking rear
- Cooling, external engine oil cooler
- Cooling, auxiliary external transmission oil cooler
- Cargo tie downs (4), movable upper (Requires (E63) pickup box.) (Not available with (ZW9) pickup box delete.)
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc with DuraLife brake rotors
- Battery, heavy-duty 720 cold-cranking amps/80 Amp-hr, maintenance-free with rundown protection and retained accessory power
- Alternator, 150 amps
- Air cleaner, high-capacity
Factory Installed Packages
- ENGINE, VORTEC 6.0L VARIABLE VALVE TIMING V8 SFI E85-COMPATIBLE, FLEXFUEL capable of running on unleaded or up to 85% ethanol (360 hp [268.4 kW] @ 5400 rpm, 380 lb-ft of torque [515.0 N-m] @ 4200 rpm) with (E63) fleetside pickup box; (322 hp [240.1 kW] @ 4400 rpm, 380 lb-ft of torque [515.0 N-m] @ 4200 rpm) with (ZW9) pickup box delete Included
- 2016 Ford F150 Crew Cab XLT FX4 EcoBoost 4X4 $22,996
- 2013 Dodge Ram 1500 Crew Cab SLT 5.7L Hemi V8 4X4 $21,981
- 2015 Dodge Ram 1500 Crew Cab Lone Star EcoDiesel 4X4 $24,981
- 2014 Dodge Ram 1500 Crew Cab Lone Star 5.7L Hemi V8 $21,981
- 2014 Ford F150 Crew Cab XLT 5.0L V8 4X4 $27,981
- 2016 Dodge Ram 1500 Crew Cab Laramie EcoDiesel 4X4 $25,996
Please understand, we do our very best to describe in detail the condition of our vehicles, however, we are only human and these are used vehicles, therefore, American Auto Brokers, and their employees or agents will not be held accountable for errors or omissions in the description of the above vehicle or typographical errors in any of our vehicle listings. AMERICAN AUTO BROKERS MAKES EVERY EFFORT TO BE AS TRANSPARENT AS POSSIBLE WHEN OFFERING INFORMATION ABOUT THE INVENTORY ON OUR SITE. WE WILL DISCLOSE WHAT WE KNOW AND WHAT WE HAVE LEARNED REGARDING EACH VEHICLE, WHETHER IT IS PAINTWORK, PERFORMANCE ENHANCING EQUIPMENT OR ALTERED EXHAUST / EMISSIONS. WE DO NOT INSTALL ANY OF THIS TYPE OF EQUIPMENT, NOR DO WE TEST ITS PERFORMANCE. IT IS STRONGLY ENCOURAGED THAT YOU HAVE AN INDEPENDENT PRE-BUYER'S INSPECTION DONE. WE DO NOT REQUIRE YOU TO HAVE ONE DONE, HOWEVER WE WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY FINDINGS AFTERWARDS SHOULD YOU CHOOSE TO DISCARD YOUR RIGHT TO HAVE ONE DONE. All vehicle options (power opts, cd players/changers, audio equipment, entertainment systems/dvd, navigation systems/nav dvd, etc), specs, features, color descriptions, history, paint history, maintenance records and manufacturer's warranty information should be researched and confirmed by the buyer or third party service before completing purchase. Helpful research information can be found at Edmunds.com, AutoCheck.com, Carchex.com, CarFax.com, etc. At our dealership we work very hard to accurately describe our vehicles through text descriptions and elaborate photos. We hand select each vehicle we put on eBay. The vehicle shown is ALWAYS the vehicle being sold. Please look over the photos carefully as they are part of the description. When you purchase any pre-owned vehicle it is not a new vehicle. Any pre-owned vehicle can/will have normal wear, which may include, but not limited to, rock chips, scratches, scuffs, and minor interior wear, our policy is to disclose anything beyond that and we encourage pre-purchase inspections. When fresh inventory arrives, we do our best to inspect all power options, DVD systems, audio equipment, NAV systems, etc., however AAB will not be held liable or responsible for any of these items. ALL LIFTED AND FLAT BED UTILITY BED TRUCKS MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE SPARES. We will search and disclose paintwork. However, please bear in mind that this is an imperfect science. Also, you must note that often truck owners may choose to alter factory emissions and or exhaust to enhance performance or fuel economy. We often do acquire trucks that have these performance enhancing equipment already installed. This equipment may alter original emissions equipment or void factory warranties. We do not test or alter this equipment. If this is a concern of yours, please exercise your right to have a pre-purchase inspection prior to leaving your deposit. Our sales staff is available to assist in answering any specific cosmetic questions and will gladly walk around a vehicle to give you a more accurate description BEFORE a deposit is left. Ultimately, it is up to the potential buyer to do their due diligence. American Auto Brokers does not want to hide anything and we encourage everyone to have a pre-buyer's inspection done before purchase. Please be aware that until a holding fee or down payment has been made after the completion of the inspection, the vehicle is still available for purchase to the public and will not be held. Note: Our listing software provider allows the VIN to decode the ORIGINAL FACTORY EQUIPMENT that this vehicle had when it rolled off the factory line. There may/may not be additional dealer equipment that was added by the original selling dealer that will not be listed in this section. There may/may not also have items listed as original factory equipment that are no longer with the vehicle we are currently selling. For example: 2 sets of keys, keyless entry remotes, owner's manual, factory floor mats, Navigation discs, first aid kits, factory tires/size/load rating, spare tires/factory tools and/or jacks, etc. Please refer to the photos we have taken or ask us your specific concern to be certain there is no confusion. We will not be responsible for any discrepancies between the Original Factory Equipment section and what is presented in the photos or description. Please do not assume and allow us to put our answers to your specific concerns in writing. Human error is possible and we reserve the right to reverse any sale based on pricing/listing error which can occur at any time without notice. All inventory is listed for sale locally, therefore all are subject to sale at any time and may not be available. Everyone is encouraged to call with questions or concerns. "Note to other Dealers and Brokers due to the pricing we reserve the right to only sell to the retail public. We will NOT sell to other dealers, we appreciate your desire to buy from us but please no not call to check if we will."
It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the existence and condition of any equipment listed. Neither the dealership nor AutoRevo is responsible for misprints on prices or equipment. It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the accuracy of the prices with the dealer. Pricing subject to change without notice.