2015 GMC Sierra 2500HD Crew Cab Denali 6.6L Duramax Turbo Diesel 4X4
Need a Trade Quote?
*This calculator is for informational use only and is based on the information you provide. Actual loan amounts and payments will vary based on additional items such as taxes and fees as well as the actual interest rate available to you from a financial institution.
- Iridium Metallic
- Jet Black Leather
- ENGINE, DURAMAX 6.6L TURBO DIESEL V8, B20-DIESEL COMPATIBLE
- AS-IS w/ Extended Available
Please call us on this Lifted Clean Carfax One Owner 2015 GMC Sierra 2500 HD Crew Cab Denali 4x4 with 6.6L Duramax Turbo Diesel Engine and Automatic Allison Transmission!
You are sold with Denali alone. Throw in the prestigious 6.6L Duramax Turbo Diesel powertrain and this incredible look seals the deal! Sit inside the plush cabin and sink into the clean and odor free black leather seats. Check out all the options that make daily driving this Denali a treat: power windows, power mirrors, power locks, power sliding rear window, power heated and cooled front seats, cruise control, steering wheel controls, dual climate control, remote entry, factory trailer brake, rotary shift transfer case, automatic headlights, sunroof, factory navigation, backup camera, factory AM/FM/CD/AUX/USB Sirius XM ready radio with handsfree capabilities and so much more! With one press of the “gas” pedal you will feel what the 6.6L Duramax is capable of and paired up with the Allison Automatic Transmission you have a powertrain you can put your trust behind. You know what truck you want and you want it to be this 15 GMC Sierra 2500 HD Duramax Diesel 4x4!
This has a clean and clear title history with CARFAX. You can view the entire Vehicle History Report at any time by clicking on the highlighted VIN or the Carfax icon above. Feel free to ask if you have any questions.
We are proud to offer you competitive financing rates from top rated banks and local credit unions. So whether you live in San Antonio or even out of state, we will work hard for you to make sure your money works smart. Just let your salesperson know that you are interested in financing and be ready to answer a few quick questions, we'll take it from there!
If you have questions about this or any other vehicles, please contact us. We return all customer emails and phone calls as promptly as possible, and will be happy to help you throughout your purchasing process. Thank you and we look forward to speaking with you soon!
- Air conditioning, dual-zone automatic climate control
- Assist handle, front passenger and driver on A-pillars
- Bose Sound with 6 speaker system (7 speaker system including subwoofer when ordered with bucket seats).
- Console, floor mounted, reconfigurable with moveable cup holders, cell phone storage, power cord management and hanging file holder capability
- Display, customizable driver display, 8" multi-color configurable
- Floor covering, color-keyed carpeting
- Front and Rear Park Assist, Ultrasonic
- Instrumentation, 6-gauge cluster featuring speedometer, fuel level, engine temperature, tachometer, voltage and oil pressure
- Mirror, inside rearview auto-dimming
- Pedals, power-adjustable
- Power outlet, 110-volt AC
- Remote vehicle starter system
- Seat, rear 60/40 folding bench (folds up), 3-passenger (includes child seat top tether anchor)
- Steering column, manual Tilt-Wheel and telescoping
- Theft-deterrent system, unauthorized entry
- Visors, driver and front passenger illuminated vanity mirrors
- Windows, power with driver express up and down and express down on all other windows
- Bumper, front, body-color
- Bumper, rear body-color with bumper CornerSteps
- CornerStep, rear bumper
- Door handles, chrome
- Fog lamps, front, halogen
- Glass, deep-tinted
- Headlamps, halogen projector with LED signature
- Lamps, cargo area, cab mounted with switch on center switch bank
- LED Lighting, cargo box with switch on center switch bank
- Mirror caps, chrome
- Moldings, bodyside, chrome
- Tailgate and bed rail protection caps, top
- Tailgate, EZ-Lift and Lower
- Tailgate, locking, utilizes same key as ignition and door (Deleted with (ZW9) pickup box delete.) (Deleted when (ZW9) pickup box delete is ordered.)
- Tire carrier lock keyed cylinder lock that utilizes same key as ignition and door
- Wheel, 18" x 8" (45.7 cm x 20.3 cm) full-size, steel spare Spare not included with (ZW9) pickup box delete unless a spare tire is ordered. (Requires 18" or 20" wheels and tires.)
- Wheelhouse liners, rear
- Air bags, single-stage frontal and thorax side-impact, driver and front passenger, and head curtain side-impact, front and rear outboard seating positions (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
- Daytime Running Lamps with automatic exterior lamp control
- Rear Vision Camera with dynamic guide lines
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with Proactive Roll Avoidance and traction control includes electronic trailer sway control and hill start assist
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (does not apply to spare tire)
- Air cleaner, high-capacity
- Alternator, 150 amps
- Battery, heavy-duty 720 cold-cranking amps/80 Amp-hr, maintenance-free with rundown protection and retained accessory power
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc with DuraLife brake rotors
- Cargo tie downs (4), movable upper
- Cooling, auxiliary external transmission oil cooler
- Cooling, external engine oil cooler
- Differential, heavy-duty locking rear
- Exhaust, aluminized stainless-steel muffler and tailpipe
- Four wheel drive
- Frame, fully-boxed, hydroformed front section
- GVWR, 9500 lbs. (4309 kg) (Requires (L96) Vortec 6.0L V8 SFI engine and 2500HD model.)
- Pickup box
- Rear axle, 4.10 ratio (Requires (L96) Vortec 6.0L V8 SFI engine.)
- Steering, Recirculating Ball
- Suspension Package, Standard includes 51mm twin tube shock absorbers and 33mm front stabilizer bar
- Trailer brake controller, integrated
- Trailering equipment Trailering hitch platform 2.5" with a 2.0" insert for HD, 7-wire harness with independent fused trailering circuits mated to a 7-way sealed connector to hook up parking lamps, backup lamps, right and left turn signals, an electric brake lead, battery and a ground, The trailer connector also includes the 4-way for use on trailers without brakes - park, brake/turn lamps
- Transfer case, electronic shift with rotary dial controls (Requires 4WD models.)
- Underbody Shield, frame-mounted shields includes front underbody shield starting behind front bumper and running to first cross-member, protecting front underbody, oil pan, differential case and transfer case
Factory Installed Packages
- ENGINE, DURAMAX 6.6L TURBO DIESEL V8, B20-DIESEL COMPATIBLE (397 hp [296.0 kW] @ 3000 rpm, 765 lb-ft of torque [1032.8 N-m] @ 1600 rpm) Includes (K40) exhaust brake. $7,195
- 2015 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD Crew Cab LTZ Z71 6.6L Duramax Turbo Diesel 4X4 $45,981
- 2014 Dodge Ram 2500 Crew Cab Longhorn 6.7L Cummins Turbo Diesel 4X4 $42,981
- 2014 Ford Super Duty F250 Crew Cab Lariat 6.7L Power Stroke 4X4 $43,981
- 2015 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD Crew Cab LTZ 6.6L V8 Duramax 4X4 $47,996
- 2017 Ford Super Duty F250 Crew Cab King Ranch FX4 6.7L Power Stroke 4X4 $59,981
- 2016 Ford Super Duty F250 Crew Cab King Ranch FX4 6.7L Power Stroke 4X4 $45,981
Please understand, we do our very best to describe in detail the condition of our vehicles, however, we are only human and these are used vehicles, therefore, American Auto Brokers, and their employees or agents will not be held accountable for errors or omissions in the description of the above vehicle or typographical errors in any of our vehicle listings. AMERICAN AUTO BROKERS MAKES EVERY EFFORT TO BE AS TRANSPARENT AS POSSIBLE WHEN OFFERING INFORMATION ABOUT THE INVENTORY ON OUR SITE. WE WILL DISCLOSE WHAT WE KNOW AND WHAT WE HAVE LEARNED REGARDING EACH VEHICLE, WHETHER IT IS PAINTWORK, PERFORMANCE ENHANCING EQUIPMENT OR ALTERED EXHAUST / EMISSIONS. WE DO NOT INSTALL ANY OF THIS TYPE OF EQUIPMENT, NOR DO WE TEST ITS PERFORMANCE. IT IS STRONGLY ENCOURAGED THAT YOU HAVE AN INDEPENDENT PRE-BUYER'S INSPECTION DONE. WE DO NOT REQUIRE YOU TO HAVE ONE DONE, HOWEVER WE WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY FINDINGS AFTERWARDS SHOULD YOU CHOOSE TO DISCARD YOUR RIGHT TO HAVE ONE DONE. All vehicle options (power opts, cd players/changers, audio equipment, entertainment systems/dvd, navigation systems/nav dvd, etc), specs, features, color descriptions, history, paint history, maintenance records and manufacturer's warranty information should be researched and confirmed by the buyer or third party service before completing purchase. Helpful research information can be found at Edmunds.com, AutoCheck.com, Carchex.com, CarFax.com, etc. At our dealership we work very hard to accurately describe our vehicles through text descriptions and elaborate photos. We hand select each vehicle we put on eBay. The vehicle shown is ALWAYS the vehicle being sold. Please look over the photos carefully as they are part of the description. When you purchase any pre-owned vehicle it is not a new vehicle. Any pre-owned vehicle can/will have normal wear, which may include, but not limited to, rock chips, scratches, scuffs, and minor interior wear, our policy is to disclose anything beyond that and we encourage pre-purchase inspections. When fresh inventory arrives, we do our best to inspect all power options, DVD systems, audio equipment, NAV systems, etc., however AAB will not be held liable or responsible for any of these items. ALL LIFTED AND FLAT BED UTILITY BED TRUCKS MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE SPARES. We will search and disclose paintwork. However, please bear in mind that this is an imperfect science. Also, you must note that often truck owners may choose to alter factory emissions and or exhaust to enhance performance or fuel economy. We often do acquire trucks that have these performance enhancing equipment already installed. This equipment may alter original emissions equipment or void factory warranties. We do not test or alter this equipment. If this is a concern of yours, please exercise your right to have a pre-purchase inspection prior to leaving your deposit. Our sales staff is available to assist in answering any specific cosmetic questions and will gladly walk around a vehicle to give you a more accurate description BEFORE a deposit is left. Ultimately, it is up to the potential buyer to do their due diligence. American Auto Brokers does not want to hide anything and we encourage everyone to have a pre-buyer's inspection done before purchase. Please be aware that until a holding fee or down payment has been made after the completion of the inspection, the vehicle is still available for purchase to the public and will not be held. Note: Our listing software provider allows the VIN to decode the ORIGINAL FACTORY EQUIPMENT that this vehicle had when it rolled off the factory line. There may/may not be additional dealer equipment that was added by the original selling dealer that will not be listed in this section. There may/may not also have items listed as original factory equipment that are no longer with the vehicle we are currently selling. For example: 2 sets of keys, keyless entry remotes, owner's manual, factory floor mats, Navigation discs, first aid kits, factory tires/size/load rating, spare tires/factory tools and/or jacks, etc. Please refer to the photos we have taken or ask us your specific concern to be certain there is no confusion. We will not be responsible for any discrepancies between the Original Factory Equipment section and what is presented in the photos or description. Please do not assume and allow us to put our answers to your specific concerns in writing. Human error is possible and we reserve the right to reverse any sale based on pricing/listing error which can occur at any time without notice. All inventory is listed for sale locally, therefore all are subject to sale at any time and may not be available. Everyone is encouraged to call with questions or concerns. "Note to other Dealers and Brokers due to the pricing we reserve the right to only sell to the retail public. We will NOT sell to other dealers, we appreciate your desire to buy from us but please no not call to check if we will."
It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the existence and condition of any equipment listed. Neither the dealership nor AutoRevo is responsible for misprints on prices or equipment. It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the accuracy of the prices with the dealer. Pricing subject to change without notice.