2015 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD Crew Cab LTZ Z71 6.6L Duramax Turbo Diesel 4X4
Need a Trade Quote?
*This calculator is for informational use only and is based on the information you provide. Actual loan amounts and payments will vary based on additional items such as taxes and fees as well as the actual interest rate available to you from a financial institution.
- Cocoa/Dune Leather
- ENGINE, DURAMAX 6.6L TURBO DIESEL V8, B20-DIESEL COMPATIBLE
- AS-IS w/ Extended Available
Please call us on this Clean Carfax One Owner 2015 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 HD Crew Cab LTZ Z71 4x4 with 6.6L Duramax Turbo Diesel Engine and Automatic Allison Transmission!
With a truck like this Chevrolet 3500 you have all the capabilities you need to over accomplish the task at hand with enough luxury to be your home away from home! You’ve also got a timeless look with the Black exterior holding its shine and it is brightened up even more by the chrome grill, bumpers and wheels. During our inspection, we did discover work done to the tailgate. The work was probably done to keep this Chevrolet looking great because Carfax runs this Silverado clean and clear of any accidents or damage reports. Inside this LTZ you will enjoy the clean and odor free tan leather seats that look incredible with the brown and gray trim colors. With this LTZ you have the options you desire: power windows, power mirrors, power locks, power rear sliding window, power heated and cooled front seats, cruise control, steering wheel controls, dual climate control, factory trailer brake, rotary shift transfer case, backup camera, factory navigation, spray in bed liner, turnover hitch, factory AM/FM/CD/AUX/USB Sirius XM ready radio with handsfree capabilities and so much more! You can put your trust into this powertrain with the incredibly reliable pair of the 6.6L Duramax Turbo Diesel Engine and Automatic Allison Transmission! Head over to see this truck in person, then get ready to put it to work because you won’t want to hand us the keys back!
This has a clean and clear title history with CARFAX. You can view the entire Vehicle History Report at any time by clicking on the highlighted VIN or the Carfax icon above. Feel free to ask if you have any questions.
We realize you may already have your financing option set up by the time you call us, and that's okay. However, if we can save you money and you can still keep your bank's resources open and available to you, why wouldn't you finance with us? We work with banks and credit unions to bring you the lowest rates in San Antonio! Just give your salesperson a call and tell her you are interested in saving time and money, she'll take care of the rest!
If you have questions about this or any other vehicles, please contact us. We return all customer emails and phone calls as promptly as possible, and will be happy to help you throughout your purchasing process. Thank you and we look forward to speaking with you soon!
- Windows, power with driver express up and down and express down on all other windows
- Visors, driver and front passenger illuminated vanity mirrors
- Theft-deterrent system, unauthorized entry
- Steering column, manual Tilt-Wheel and telescoping (Required with (Y65) Driver Alert Package.)
- Seat, rear 60/40 folding bench (folds up), 3-passenger (includes child seat top tether anchor)
- Remote vehicle starter system
- Power outlet, 110-volt AC
- Mirror, inside rearview auto-dimming
- Instrumentation, 6-gauge cluster featuring speedometer, fuel level, engine temperature, tachometer, voltage and oil pressure
- Driver Information Center 4.2-inch diagonal color display, includes driver personalization, warning messages and vehicle information
- Assist handle, front passenger and driver on A-pillars
- Air conditioning, dual-zone automatic climate control
- 6-speaker audio system
- Wheelhouse liners, rear (Not available with dual rear wheels. Deleted with (ZW9) pickup box delete.)
- Wheel, 18" x 8" (45.7 cm x 20.3 cm) full-size, steel spare Spare not included with (ZW9) pickup box delete unless a spare tire is ordered. (Requires single rear wheels. Included with (E63) pickup box. Available to order when (ZW9) pick-up box delete is ordered.)
- Tire carrier lock keyed cylinder lock that utilizes same key as ignition and door (Not included when (ZW9) pickup box delete or (9J4) rear bumper delete is ordered.)
- Tailgate, locking, utilizes same key as ignition and door (Deleted with (ZW9) pickup box delete.)
- Tailgate, EZ-Lift and Lower (Deleted when (ZW9) pickup box delete is ordered.)
- Tailgate and bed rail protection caps, top
- Moldings, bodyside, chrome
- Mirrors, outside heated power-adjustable vertical camper, memory equipped, upper glass, power-folding and manual extending, chrome. Includes integrated turn signal indicators, consisting of 51 square inch flat mirror surface positioned over a 24.5 square inch convex mirror surface with a common head and lower convex spotter glass (convex glass is not heated and not power adjustable) and addition of Auxiliary cargo lamp for backing up (helps to see trailer when backing up with a trailer) and amber auxiliary clearance lamp
- Lamps, cargo area, cab mounted with switch on center switch bank
- Headlamps, halogen projector
- Grille surround, chrome
- Glass, deep-tinted
- Fog lamps, front, halogen
- Door handles, chrome
- CornerStep, rear bumper
- Bumper, rear chrome with bumper CornerSteps
- Bumper, front chrome
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with Proactive Roll Avoidance and traction control includes electronic trailer sway control and hill start assist
- Rear Vision Camera with dynamic guide lines (Removed when (ZW9) pickup box delete or (9J4) rear bumper delete is ordered.) (Removed when (ZW9) pickup box delete is ordered.)
- Daytime Running Lamps with automatic exterior lamp control
- Transfer case, electronic shift with rotary dial controls (Requires 4WD models.)
- Trailering equipment Trailering hitch platform 2.5" with a 2.0" insert for HD, 7-wire harness with independent fused trailering circuits mated to a 7-way sealed connector to hook up parking lamps, backup lamps, right and left turn signals, an electric brake lead, battery and a ground, The trailer connector also includes the 4-way for use on trailers without brakes - park, brake/turn lamps (Will be deleted if (ZW9) pickup box delete or (9J4) rear bumper delete is ordered.)
- Trailer brake controller, integrated
- Suspension Package, Standard includes 51mm twin tube shock absorbers and 33mm front stabilizer bar
- Steering, Recirculating ball
- Rear axle, 4.10 ratio (Requires (L96) Vortec 6.0L V8 SFI engine or (LC8) 6.0L V8 SFI Gaseous CNG (Compressed Natural Gas) engine.)
- Pickup box, Wideside
- GVWR, 11,000 lbs. (4990 kg) with single rear wheels (Requires K35943. Requires (L96) Vortec 6.0L V8 SFI engine or (LC8) 6.0L V8 SFI Gaseous engine.)
- Frame, fully-boxed, hydroformed front section
- Four wheel drive
- Exhaust, aluminized stainless-steel muffler and tailpipe
- Differential, heavy-duty locking rear
- Cooling, external engine oil cooler
- Cooling, auxiliary external transmission oil cooler
- Battery, heavy-duty 720 cold-cranking amps/80 Amp-hr maintenance-free with rundown protection and retained accessory power
- Alternator, 150 amps
- Air cleaner, high-capacity
Factory Installed Packages
- ENGINE, DURAMAX 6.6L TURBO DIESEL V8, B20-DIESEL COMPATIBLE (397 hp [296.0 kW] @ 3000 rpm, 765 lb-ft of torque [1032.8 N-m] @ 1600 rpm) Includes (K40) exhaust brake.) Included
- 2014 Ford Super Duty F250 Crew Cab XLT 6.7L Power Stroke Diesel 4X4 $39,993
- 2016 Dodge Ram 2500 Crew Cab Laramie 6.7L Cummins Turboi Diesel 4X4 $45,981
- 2016 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD Crew Cab LTZ Z71 6.6L Duramax Turbo Diesel 4X4 $53,981
- 2015 GMC Sierra 2500HD Crew Cab Denali Z71 6.6L Duramax Turbo Diesel 4X4 $50,992
- 2016 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD Crew Cab LTZ 6.6L Duramax Turbo Diesel 4X4 $49,981
- 2014 Dodge Ram 3500 Crew Cab Lone Star 6.7L Cummins Turbo Diesel $37,981
Please understand, we do our very best to describe in detail the condition of our vehicles, however, we are only human and these are used vehicles, therefore, American Auto Brokers, and their employees or agents will not be held accountable for errors or omissions in the description of the above vehicle or typographical errors in any of our vehicle listings. AMERICAN AUTO BROKERS MAKES EVERY EFFORT TO BE AS TRANSPARENT AS POSSIBLE WHEN OFFERING INFORMATION ABOUT THE INVENTORY ON OUR SITE. WE WILL DISCLOSE WHAT WE KNOW AND WHAT WE HAVE LEARNED REGARDING EACH VEHICLE, WHETHER IT IS PAINTWORK, PERFORMANCE ENHANCING EQUIPMENT OR ALTERED EXHAUST / EMISSIONS. WE DO NOT INSTALL ANY OF THIS TYPE OF EQUIPMENT, NOR DO WE TEST ITS PERFORMANCE. IT IS STRONGLY ENCOURAGED THAT YOU HAVE AN INDEPENDENT PRE-BUYER'S INSPECTION DONE. WE DO NOT REQUIRE YOU TO HAVE ONE DONE, HOWEVER WE WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY FINDINGS AFTERWARDS SHOULD YOU CHOOSE TO DISCARD YOUR RIGHT TO HAVE ONE DONE. All vehicle options (power opts, cd players/changers, audio equipment, entertainment systems/dvd, navigation systems/nav dvd, etc), specs, features, color descriptions, history, paint history, maintenance records and manufacturer's warranty information should be researched and confirmed by the buyer or third party service before completing purchase. Helpful research information can be found at Edmunds.com, AutoCheck.com, Carchex.com, CarFax.com, etc. At our dealership we work very hard to accurately describe our vehicles through text descriptions and elaborate photos. We hand select each vehicle we put on eBay. The vehicle shown is ALWAYS the vehicle being sold. Please look over the photos carefully as they are part of the description. When you purchase any pre-owned vehicle it is not a new vehicle. Any pre-owned vehicle can/will have normal wear, which may include, but not limited to, rock chips, scratches, scuffs, and minor interior wear, our policy is to disclose anything beyond that and we encourage pre-purchase inspections. When fresh inventory arrives, we do our best to inspect all power options, DVD systems, audio equipment, NAV systems, etc., however AAB will not be held liable or responsible for any of these items. ALL LIFTED AND FLAT BED UTILITY BED TRUCKS MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE SPARES. We will search and disclose paintwork. However, please bear in mind that this is an imperfect science. Also, you must note that often truck owners may choose to alter factory emissions and or exhaust to enhance performance or fuel economy. We often do acquire trucks that have these performance enhancing equipment already installed. This equipment may alter original emissions equipment or void factory warranties. We do not test or alter this equipment. If this is a concern of yours, please exercise your right to have a pre-purchase inspection prior to leaving your deposit. Our sales staff is available to assist in answering any specific cosmetic questions and will gladly walk around a vehicle to give you a more accurate description BEFORE a deposit is left. Ultimately, it is up to the potential buyer to do their due diligence. American Auto Brokers does not want to hide anything and we encourage everyone to have a pre-buyer's inspection done before purchase. Please be aware that until a holding fee or down payment has been made after the completion of the inspection, the vehicle is still available for purchase to the public and will not be held. Note: Our listing software provider allows the VIN to decode the ORIGINAL FACTORY EQUIPMENT that this vehicle had when it rolled off the factory line. There may/may not be additional dealer equipment that was added by the original selling dealer that will not be listed in this section. There may/may not also have items listed as original factory equipment that are no longer with the vehicle we are currently selling. For example: 2 sets of keys, keyless entry remotes, owner's manual, factory floor mats, Navigation discs, first aid kits, factory tires/size/load rating, spare tires/factory tools and/or jacks, etc. Please refer to the photos we have taken or ask us your specific concern to be certain there is no confusion. We will not be responsible for any discrepancies between the Original Factory Equipment section and what is presented in the photos or description. Please do not assume and allow us to put our answers to your specific concerns in writing. Human error is possible and we reserve the right to reverse any sale based on pricing/listing error which can occur at any time without notice. All inventory is listed for sale locally, therefore all are subject to sale at any time and may not be available. Everyone is encouraged to call with questions or concerns. "Note to other Dealers and Brokers due to the pricing we reserve the right to only sell to the retail public. We will NOT sell to other dealers, we appreciate your desire to buy from us but please no not call to check if we will."
It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the existence and condition of any equipment listed. Neither the dealership nor AutoRevo is responsible for misprints on prices or equipment. It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the accuracy of the prices with the dealer. Pricing subject to change without notice.