2015 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Crew Cab LT 5.3L V8 4X4
Need a Trade Quote?
*This calculator is for informational use only and is based on the information you provide. Actual loan amounts and payments will vary based on additional items such as taxes and fees as well as the actual interest rate available to you from a financial institution.
- Summit White
- Cocoa/Dune Cloth
- ENGINE, 5.3L ECOTEC3 V8 WITH ACTIVE FUEL MANAGEMENT, DIRECT INJECTION AND VARIABLE VALVE TIMING
- City / Hwy
- 16 / 22
- AS-IS w/ Extended Available
Please call us on this Lifted Clean Carfax One Owner 2015 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Crew Cab LT 4x4 with 5.3L V8 Engine and automatic Transmission!
This Chevrolet is ready to grandstand! The Summit White exterior still holds its showroom shine and is complimented nicely with the chrome bumpers and grill. Inside this plush cabin you’ll find clean and odor free cloth seats that flow perfectly with the brown, silver and woodgrain trim colors for a luxurious feel. A neat feature about this well-trimmed cabin is that the front armrest folds up revealing 6th passenger seating! It also has a lot of technology to plug in your hand-held devices for an easier commuting experience. Going back to the ascetics of the truck, the Procomp Lift and the black Procomp wheels mounted on Ironman 35in Mud Terrain tires gives this truck an aggressive off-road look. These addons aren’t just for show though, they hold function as well, with the 4x4 capabilities the driver can go off-road with even more confidence! The 5.3L V8 engine is powerful and accelerates smoothly to highway speeds implying the previous owners took very good care of this truck! The options include: power locks, power windows, power mirrors, power driver seat, steering wheel controls, cruise control, remote entry, automatic headlights, backup camera, rotary shift transfer case, OnStar Ready, factory AM/FM/CD/USB/AUX radio with handsfree capabilities and so much more! You were unsure of your next purchase, but now you’re confident that this 15 Chevy Silverado 1500 LT 4x4 V8 is the one you’ve been searching for!
Getting a copy of your vehicle's CARFAX History Report is easy! If it isn't then you aren't shopping at the right place! We post a free copy of the CARFAX Report for you to view on each vehicle we sell. Simply click on the highlighted VIN or the Carfax icon above and you can print it from there..or come see us, we'll print it for you!
We realize you may already have your financing option set up by the time you call us, and that's okay. However, if we can save you money and you can still keep your bank's resources open and available to you, why wouldn't you finance with us? We work with banks and credit unions to bring you the lowest rates in San Antonio! Just give your salesperson a call and tell her you are interested in saving time and money, she'll take care of the rest!
If you have questions about this or any other vehicles, please contact us. We return all customer emails and phone calls as promptly as possible, and will be happy to help you throughout your purchasing process. Thank you and we look forward to speaking with you soon!
- Windows, power front and rear with driver express up and down and express down on all other windows
- Visors, driver and front passenger illuminated vanity mirrors
- Seat, rear 60/40 folding bench (folds up), 3-passenger (includes child seat top tether anchor)
- Instrumentation, 6-gauge cluster featuring speedometer, fuel level, engine temperature, tachometer, voltage and oil pressure
- Driver Information Center, 4.2-inch diagonal color display includes driver personalization, warning messages and vehicle information
- Assist handle, front passenger on A-pillar
- 6-speaker audio system
- Wheelhouse liners, rear
- Wheel, full-size spare, 17" x 7" (43.2 cm x 17.8 cm) aluminum (Included and only available with model K15543 and (L83) 5.3L EcoTec3 V8 engine or (LV3) 4.3L EcoTec3 V6 engine. Not available with 20" wheels or 22" LPO wheels.)
- Tire carrier lock, keyed cylinder lock that utilizes same key as ignition and door
- Tailgate, locking utilizes same key as ignition and door
- Tailgate, EZ-Lift and Lower
- Tailgate and bed rail protection cap, top
- Moldings, bodyside, body color
- Mirror caps, body-color (Mirror caps will be black when (PEC) Rally 2 Edition or (GE3) Rally 1 Edition is ordered.)
- Lamps, cargo area, cab mounted with switch on center switch bank
- Headlamps, halogen reflector
- Grille, chrome with chrome surround, chrome with chrome honeycomb mesh
- Glass, deep-tinted
- Door handles, body-color (Door handles will be black when (PEC) Rally 2 Edition or (GE3) Rally 1 Edition is ordered.)
- CornerStep, rear bumper
- Bumper, rear chrome
- Bumper, front chrome
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (does not apply to spare tire)
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with Proactive Roll Avoidance and traction control includes electronic trailer sway control and hill start assist
- Daytime Running Lamps with automatic exterior lamp control
- Airbags, Dual-stage frontal airbags for driver and front passenger, seat-mounted side-impact airbags for driver and front outboard passenger, and head-curtain side-impact airbags for front and rear outboard seating positions; includes Passenger Sensing System (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
- Transfer case, electronic Autotrac with rotary dial control (Included with 4WD models only.)
- Suspension Package, Handling/Trailering
- Steering, Electric Power Steering (EPS) assist, rack-and-pinion
- Rear axle, 3.42 ratio (Standard on 4WD (LV3) 4.3L EcoTec3 V6 engine. Available with (L83) 5.3L EcoTec3 V8 engine.)
- GVWR, 7100 lbs. (3221 kg) (Requires 4WD models and (LV3) 4.3L EcoTec3 V6 engine.)
- Frame, fully-boxed, hydroformed front section
- Four wheel drive
- Exhaust, aluminized stainless-steel muffler and tailpipe
- Cooling, external engine oil cooler
- Brakes, 4-wheel disc with DURALIFE rotors, 4-wheel antilock
- Body, Pick Up Box
- Battery, heavy-duty 730 cold-cranking amps/70 Amp-hr, maintenance-free with rundown protection and retained accessory power
- Alternator, 150 amps
Factory Installed Packages
- ENGINE, 5.3L ECOTEC3 V8 WITH ACTIVE FUEL MANAGEMENT, DIRECT INJECTION AND VARIABLE VALVE TIMING includes aluminum block construction (355 hp [265 kW] @ 5600 rpm, 383 lb-ft of torque [518 Nm] @ 4100 rpm; more than 300 lb-ft of torque from 2000 to 5600 rpm) $1,095
- 2015 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Crew Cab LTZ Z71 6.2L V8 4X4 $36,981
- 2015 Dodge Ram 2500 Crew Cab Tradesman 6.7L Cummins Turbo Diesel 4X4 $32,981
- 2015 Ford F150 Crew Cab Lariat EcoBoost 4X4 $34,981
- 2017 Ford F150 Crew Cab XLT 5.0L V8 4X4 $29,981
- 2014 Ford F150 Crew Cab XLT 6.0L V8 4X4 $27,981
- 2015 Dodge Ram 1500 Crew Cab Lone Star 5.7L Hemi V8 4X4 $34,995
Please understand, we do our very best to describe in detail the condition of our vehicles, however, we are only human and these are used vehicles, therefore, American Auto Brokers, and their employees or agents will not be held accountable for errors or omissions in the description of the above vehicle or typographical errors in any of our vehicle listings. AMERICAN AUTO BROKERS MAKES EVERY EFFORT TO BE AS TRANSPARENT AS POSSIBLE WHEN OFFERING INFORMATION ABOUT THE INVENTORY ON OUR SITE. WE WILL DISCLOSE WHAT WE KNOW AND WHAT WE HAVE LEARNED REGARDING EACH VEHICLE, WHETHER IT IS PAINTWORK, PERFORMANCE ENHANCING EQUIPMENT OR ALTERED EXHAUST / EMISSIONS. WE DO NOT INSTALL ANY OF THIS TYPE OF EQUIPMENT, NOR DO WE TEST ITS PERFORMANCE. IT IS STRONGLY ENCOURAGED THAT YOU HAVE AN INDEPENDENT PRE-BUYER'S INSPECTION DONE. WE DO NOT REQUIRE YOU TO HAVE ONE DONE, HOWEVER WE WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY FINDINGS AFTERWARDS SHOULD YOU CHOOSE TO DISCARD YOUR RIGHT TO HAVE ONE DONE. All vehicle options (power opts, cd players/changers, audio equipment, entertainment systems/dvd, navigation systems/nav dvd, etc), specs, features, color descriptions, history, paint history, maintenance records and manufacturer's warranty information should be researched and confirmed by the buyer or third party service before completing purchase. Helpful research information can be found at Edmunds.com, AutoCheck.com, Carchex.com, CarFax.com, etc. At our dealership we work very hard to accurately describe our vehicles through text descriptions and elaborate photos. We hand select each vehicle we put on eBay. The vehicle shown is ALWAYS the vehicle being sold. Please look over the photos carefully as they are part of the description. When you purchase any pre-owned vehicle it is not a new vehicle. Any pre-owned vehicle can/will have normal wear, which may include, but not limited to, rock chips, scratches, scuffs, and minor interior wear, our policy is to disclose anything beyond that and we encourage pre-purchase inspections. When fresh inventory arrives, we do our best to inspect all power options, DVD systems, audio equipment, NAV systems, etc., however AAB will not be held liable or responsible for any of these items. ALL LIFTED AND FLAT BED UTILITY BED TRUCKS MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE SPARES. We will search and disclose paintwork. However, please bear in mind that this is an imperfect science. Also, you must note that often truck owners may choose to alter factory emissions and or exhaust to enhance performance or fuel economy. We often do acquire trucks that have these performance enhancing equipment already installed. This equipment may alter original emissions equipment or void factory warranties. We do not test or alter this equipment. If this is a concern of yours, please exercise your right to have a pre-purchase inspection prior to leaving your deposit. Our sales staff is available to assist in answering any specific cosmetic questions and will gladly walk around a vehicle to give you a more accurate description BEFORE a deposit is left. Ultimately, it is up to the potential buyer to do their due diligence. American Auto Brokers does not want to hide anything and we encourage everyone to have a pre-buyer's inspection done before purchase. Please be aware that until a holding fee or down payment has been made after the completion of the inspection, the vehicle is still available for purchase to the public and will not be held. Note: Our listing software provider allows the VIN to decode the ORIGINAL FACTORY EQUIPMENT that this vehicle had when it rolled off the factory line. There may/may not be additional dealer equipment that was added by the original selling dealer that will not be listed in this section. There may/may not also have items listed as original factory equipment that are no longer with the vehicle we are currently selling. For example: 2 sets of keys, keyless entry remotes, owner's manual, factory floor mats, Navigation discs, first aid kits, factory tires/size/load rating, spare tires/factory tools and/or jacks, etc. Please refer to the photos we have taken or ask us your specific concern to be certain there is no confusion. We will not be responsible for any discrepancies between the Original Factory Equipment section and what is presented in the photos or description. Please do not assume and allow us to put our answers to your specific concerns in writing. Human error is possible and we reserve the right to reverse any sale based on pricing/listing error which can occur at any time without notice. All inventory is listed for sale locally, therefore all are subject to sale at any time and may not be available. Everyone is encouraged to call with questions or concerns. "Note to other Dealers and Brokers due to the pricing we reserve the right to only sell to the retail public. We will NOT sell to other dealers, we appreciate your desire to buy from us but please no not call to check if we will."
It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the existence and condition of any equipment listed. Neither the dealership nor AutoRevo is responsible for misprints on prices or equipment. It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the accuracy of the prices with the dealer. Pricing subject to change without notice.