2014 Chevrolet Tahoe Commercial 5.3L V8
*This calculator is for informational use only and is based on the information you provide. Actual loan amounts and payments will vary based on additional items such as taxes and fees as well as the actual interest rate available to you from a financial institution.
- Crystal Red Tintcoat
- Ebony Cloth
- ENGINE, VORTEC 5.3L V8 SFI FLEXFUEL
- City / Hwy
- 15 / 21
- AS-IS w/ Extended Available
Please call David Watson on this Clean Carfax One Owner 2014 Chevy Tahoe C1500 Police with 5.3L V8 Engine and Automatic Transmission!
This Chevy Tahoe is quite the find! Don’t be alarmed this may have been a police vehicle, but its civilized enough for daily use! Open the doors to find clean and odor free interior with a unique feature. The front seats are the comfortable cloth we all love and the back seats are leather so cleaning up after some not so clean passengers will be a breeze! It also looks incredible with the Crystal Red Tintcoat still holding its shine and is complimented by the chrome grill and 17in police grade steel wheels with chrome center caps. Normal steelies are kind of tacky if you ask me, but the police grade steel wheels have a good look and the durability to back it up! After all, they’re meant to take on a few curbs while still holding their integrity. The 5.3L V8 Engine starts right up and has more than enough power to get this SUV up to highway speed. While driving this Tahoe you’ll enjoy the smooth ride, tight steering and the options you need: power windows, power sliding driver seat, power mirrors, power locks, steering wheel controls, cruise control, automatic headlights, 6th passenger seating, dual climate control, traction control, factory AM/FM/CD/AUX radio and so much more! Don’t buy any new vehicle, buy one that can withstand your busy life and look great doing so!
This has a clean and clear title history with CARFAX. You can view the entire Vehicle History Report at any time by clicking on the highlighted VIN or the Carfax icon above. Feel free to ask if you have any questions.
We are proud to offer you competitive financing rates from top rated banks and local credit unions. So whether you live in San Antonio or even out of state, we will work hard for you to make sure your money works smart. Just let your salesperson know that you are interested in financing and be ready to answer a few quick questions, we'll take it from there!
For our complete terms of sale please see our website and if you have questions about this or any of my other items, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call at 210.654.7800 or on my mobile at 210.315.7843 after business hours. I return all customer emails and phone calls as promptly as possible, and will be happy to help you throughout your purchasing process. Thank you and I look forward to speaking with you!
- Windows, power with driver Express-Down and lockout features
- Warning tones headlamp on, key-in-ignition, driver and right-front passenger safety belt unfasten and turn signal on
- Visors, driver and front passenger illuminated vanity mirrors, padded with cloth trim, extends on rod
- Theft-deterrent system, vehicle, PASS-Key III
- Steering wheel, vinyl
- Steering column, Tilt-Wheel, adjustable with brake/transmission shift interlock
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio, delete
- Mirror, inside rearview manual day/night
- Lighting, interior with dome light, driver- and passenger-side door switch with delayed entry feature, cargo lights, door handle or Remote Keyless Entry-activated illuminated entry and map lights in front and second seat positions (With (PPV) Identifier for Police vehicle, does not include driver- and passenger-side door switch with delayed entry feature.)
- Instrumentation, analog with speedometer, odometer with trip odometer, fuel level, voltmeter, engine temperature, oil pressure and tachometer (With (PPV) Identifier for Police vehicles, includes certified 140 mph speedometer and engine hour meter.)
- Heater, rear auxiliary with rear passenger heating ducts
- Headliner, cloth
- Floor covering, Black rubberized-vinyl
- Defogger, rear-window electric
- Audio system feature, 6-speaker system (With (PPV) Identifier for Police vehicle, includes 8-speaker system)
- Assist handles, front passenger and second row outboard
- Wiper, rear intermittent with washer
- Wheel, 17" (43.2 cm) full-size, steel spare
- Tire carrier, lockable outside spare winch-type mounted under frame at rear
- Liftgate with liftglass rear door system with rear-window wiper/washer
- Fascia, rear color-keyed
- Fascia, front color-keyed
- Door handles, Black
- Assist steps, Black
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System air pressure sensors in each tire with pressure display in Driver Information Center (does not apply to spare tire)
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with traction control includes electronic trailer sway control and hill start assist
- Safety belts, 3-point, driver and right-front passenger
- LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren) for child safety seats
- Air bags, seat-mounted side-impact, driver and right-front passenger for thorax and pelvic protection (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
- Air bags, head curtain side-impact, first and second row outboard seating positions with rollover sensor, includes third row seating positions with (AS3) passenger third row bench seat (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
- Air bags, dual-stage frontal, driver and right-front passenger with Passenger Sensing System (right-front passenger air bag status on overhead console) (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
- Trailering equipment includes trailering hitch platform, 7-wire harness with independent fused trailering circuits mated to a 7-way sealed connector and 2" trailering receiver (Not included with the PPV Police package)
- Suspension, rear multi-link with coil springs
- Suspension, front coil-over-shock with stabilizer bar
- Suspension Package, Premium Smooth Ride
- Steering, power
- Rear wheel drive
- Rear axle, 3.08 ratio (Not available with (K5L) Heavy-Duty Trailering Package.)
- Powertrain grade braking
- GVWR, 7100 lbs. (3221 kg) (Standard on 2WD models.)
- Engine, Vortec 5.3L V8 SFI FlexFuel with Active Fuel Management, capable of running on unleaded or up to 85% ethanol (with gas - 320 hp [238.6 kW] @ 5400 rpm, 335 lb-ft of torque [452.2 N-m] @ 4000 rpm, with E85 ethanol - 326 hp [243.1 kW] @ 5300 rpm, 348 lb-ft of torque [469.8 N-m] @ 4400 rpm), iron block
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc, VAC power
- Battery, 660 cold cranking amps with 80 amp hour rating
- Alternator, 160 amps
Factory Installed Packages
- ENGINE, VORTEC 5.3L V8 SFI FLEXFUEL with Active Fuel Management, capable of running on unleaded or up to 85% ethanol (with gas - 320 hp [238.6 kW] @ 5400 rpm, 335 lb-ft of torque [452.2 N-m] @ 4000 rpm, with E85 ethanol - 326 hp [243.1 kW] @ 5300 rpm, 348 lb-ft of torque [469.8 N-m] @ 4400 rpm), iron block Included
Please understand, we do our very best to describe in detail the condition of our vehicles, however, we are only human and these are used vehicles, therefore, American Auto Brokers, and their employees or agents will not be held accountable for errors or omissions in the description of the above vehicle or typographical errors in any of our vehicle listings. AMERICAN AUTO BROKERS MAKES EVERY EFFORT TO BE AS TRANSPARENT AS POSSIBLE WHEN OFFERING INFORMATION ABOUT THE INVENTORY ON OUR SITE. WE WILL DISCLOSE WHAT WE KNOW AND WHAT WE HAVE LEARNED REGARDING EACH VEHICLE, WHETHER IT IS PAINTWORK, PERFORMANCE ENHANCING EQUIPMENT OR ALTERED EXHAUST / EMISSIONS. WE DO NOT INSTALL ANY OF THIS TYPE OF EQUIPMENT, NOR DO WE TEST ITS PERFORMANCE. IT IS STRONGLY ENCOURAGED THAT YOU HAVE AN INDEPENDENT PRE-BUYER'S INSPECTION DONE. WE DO NOT REQUIRE YOU TO HAVE ONE DONE, HOWEVER WE WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY FINDINGS AFTERWARDS SHOULD YOU CHOOSE TO DISCARD YOUR RIGHT TO HAVE ONE DONE. All vehicle options (power opts, cd players/changers, audio equipment, entertainment systems/dvd, navigation systems/nav dvd, etc), specs, features, color descriptions, history, paint history, maintenance records and manufacturer's warranty information should be researched and confirmed by the buyer or third party service before completing purchase. Helpful research information can be found at Edmunds.com, AutoCheck.com, Carchex.com, CarFax.com, etc. At our dealership we work very hard to accurately describe our vehicles through text descriptions and elaborate photos. We hand select each vehicle we put on eBay. The vehicle shown is ALWAYS the vehicle being sold. Please look over the photos carefully as they are part of the description. When you purchase any pre-owned vehicle it is not a new vehicle. Any pre-owned vehicle can/will have normal wear, which may include, but not limited to, rock chips, scratches, scuffs, and minor interior wear, our policy is to disclose anything beyond that and we encourage pre-purchase inspections. When fresh inventory arrives, we do our best to inspect all power options, DVD systems, audio equipment, NAV systems, etc., however AAB will not be held liable or responsible for any of these items. ALL LIFTED AND FLAT BED UTILITY BED TRUCKS MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE SPARES. We will search and disclose paintwork. However, please bear in mind that this is an imperfect science. Also, you must note that often truck owners may choose to alter factory emissions and or exhaust to enhance performance or fuel economy. We often do acquire trucks that have these performance enhancing equipment already installed. This equipment may alter original emissions equipment or void factory warranties. We do not test or alter this equipment. If this is a concern of yours, please exercise your right to have a pre-purchase inspection prior to leaving your deposit. Our sales staff is available to assist in answering any specific cosmetic questions and will gladly walk around a vehicle to give you a more accurate description BEFORE a deposit is left. Ultimately, it is up to the potential buyer to do their due diligence. American Auto Brokers does not want to hide anything and we encourage everyone to have a pre-buyer's inspection done before purchase. Please be aware that until a holding fee or down payment has been made after the completion of the inspection, the vehicle is still available for purchase to the public and will not be held. Note: Our listing software provider allows the VIN to decode the ORIGINAL FACTORY EQUIPMENT that this vehicle had when it rolled off the factory line. There may/may not be additional dealer equipment that was added by the original selling dealer that will not be listed in this section. There may/may not also have items listed as original factory equipment that are no longer with the vehicle we are currently selling. For example: 2 sets of keys, keyless entry remotes, owner's manual, factory floor mats, Navigation discs, first aid kits, factory tires/size/load rating, spare tires/factory tools and/or jacks, etc. Please refer to the photos we have taken or ask us your specific concern to be certain there is no confusion. We will not be responsible for any discrepancies between the Original Factory Equipment section and what is presented in the photos or description. Please do not assume and allow us to put our answers to your specific concerns in writing. Human error is possible and we reserve the right to reverse any sale based on pricing/listing error which can occur at any time without notice. All inventory is listed for sale locally, therefore all are subject to sale at any time and may not be available. Everyone is encouraged to call with questions or concerns. "Note to other Dealers and Brokers due to the pricing we reserve the right to only sell to the retail public. We will NOT sell to other dealers, we appreciate your desire to buy from us but please no not call to check if we will."
It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the existence and condition of any equipment listed. Neither the dealership nor AutoRevo is responsible for misprints on prices or equipment. It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the accuracy of the prices with the dealer. Pricing subject to change without notice.