2013 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD Crew Cab LTZ 6.6L Duramax turbo Diesel 4X4
Need a Trade Quote?
*This calculator is for informational use only and is based on the information you provide. Actual loan amounts and payments will vary based on additional items such as taxes and fees as well as the actual interest rate available to you from a financial institution.
- Summit White
- Light Cashmere/Dark Cashmere Leather
- ENGINE, DURAMAX 6.6L TURBO DIESEL V8, B20-DIESEL COMPATIBLE
- AS-IS w/ Extended Available
Please call us on this 2013 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 Crew Cab LTZ 4x4 with 6.6L Duramax Turbo Diesel Engine and Automatic Allison Transmission!
There’s a certain stigma with dual rear wheel trucks, that they lack comfort, luxury and are beaten down. That’s when you shove this beauty in their face! This Chevrolet looks incredible inside and out! The Summit White still holds its shine and the chrome grill, trim and wheels brighten up this exterior even more. Inside this incredible cabin you have clean and odor free tan leather seats that are complimented in all the right ways by the brown, silver and woodgrain trim colors. With a LTZ Silverado you have the options you desire: power windows, power mirrors, power locks, power heated and cooled front seats, cruise control, steering wheel controls, remote entry, dual climate control, factory trailer brake, rotary shift transfer case, automatic headlights, fog lamps, factory navigation, backup camera, bed mat, factory AM/FM/CD/AUX Sirius XM ready radio with handsfree capabilities and so much more! With a powertrain like the 6.6L Duramax turbo Diesel Engine you can work with peace of mind that you won’t fall short of power. You are going to be very impressed with this 2013 Chevy Silverado 3500 LTZ Duramax Turbo Diesel, just come check it out for yourself -- you won't be leaving here without it.
This has a clean and clear title history with CARFAX. You can view the entire Vehicle History Report at any time by clicking on the highlighted VIN or the Carfax icon above. Feel free to ask if you have any questions.
We realize you may already have your financing option set up by the time you call us, and that's okay. However, if we can save you money and you can still keep your bank's resources open and available to you, why wouldn't you finance with us? We work with banks and credit unions to bring you the lowest rates in San Antonio! Just give your salesperson a call and tell her you are interested in saving time and money, she'll take care of the rest!
If you have questions about this or any other vehicles, please contact us. We return all customer emails and phone calls as promptly as possible, and will be happy to help you throughout your purchasing process. Thank you and we look forward to speaking with you soon!
- Windows, power with driver Express-Down (Includes front passenger Express-down.)
- Warning tones headlamp on, key-in-ignition, driver and passenger buckle up reminder and turn signal on
- Visors, driver and front passenger, sliding with clip and illuminated vanity mirror on driver and passenger-side, Opal Gray-colored
- Steering wheel, leather-wrapped with theft-deterrent locking feature
- Steering wheel controls, mounted audio controls
- Steering column, Tilt-Wheel, adjustable with brake/transmission shift interlock
- Seat, rear 60/40 folding bench (folds up), 3-passenger, folding (includes child seat top tether anchor)
- Lighting, interior with dome and reading lights, illuminated entry feature and backlit instrument panel switches
- Instrumentation, analog with speedometer, fuel level, engine temperature, tachometer, voltmeter and oil pressure indicators
- Driver Information Center with odometer, trip odometer and message center (monitors numerous systems depending on vehicle equipment level including low fuel, turn signal "on", transmission temperature and oil change notification) (Driver Information Center controls are operated through the trip button unless (UK3) steering wheel mounted audio controls is ordered. On 1LT and 1LZ, includes 8-point compass and outside temperature.)
- Defogger, rear-window electric (Not available with (A48) power sliding rear window.)
- Cup holders, front (Also includes rear cupholders on Extended and Crew Cab models)
- Cruise control, electronic with set and resume speed, located on steering wheel
- Coat hooks, rear driver and passenger side
- Bluetooth for phone personal cell phone connectivity to vehicle audio system
- Audio system feature, Bose premium speaker system with sub-woofer in center console
- Assist handle, front passenger (Also includes rear assist handles in the headliner on Extended and Crew Cab models)
- Air conditioning, dual-zone automatic climate control with individual climate settings for driver and right-front passenger
- Wipers, front intermittent wet-arm with pulse washers
- Tire carrier, outside spare, winch-type mounted under frame at rear (Orders with (ZW9) Pickup box delete will not include a Spare Tire Carrier unless a spare tire is ordered.)
- Spare tire lock keyed cylinder lock that utilizes same key as ignition and door (Not included when (ZW9) pickup box delete or (VF7) rear bumper delete is ordered.)
- Recovery hooks, front, frame-mounted
- Moldings, bodyside, body-colored
- Mirrors, outside heated power-adjustable vertical camper manual-folding and extension, Black includes integrated turn signal indicators consisting of 50 square inch flat mirror surface positioned over a 20 square inch convex mirror surface with a common head and lower convex spotter glass (convex glass is not heated or power adjustable)
- Lamps, dual cargo area lamps
- Headlamps, dual halogen composite with automatic exterior lamp control and flash-to-pass feature
- Grille, chrome surround
- Glass, Solar-Ray deep-tinted (all windows except light-tinted glass on windshield and driver-and front passenger-side glass) (With Regular Cab models, includes rear window. With Extended Cab models, includes rear and rear quarter windows. With Crew Cab models or (C49) rear-window defogger, includes light-tinted rear window.)
- Door handles, color-keyed
- Bumper, rear chrome, step-style with pad (Not available with (ZW9) pickup box delete)
- Bumper, front chrome
- Door locks, rear child security (Crew Cab models only.)
- Daytime Running Lamps with automatic exterior lamp control
- Air bags, frontal, driver and right-front passenger (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Transfer case, electronic shift with rotary dial controls (Requires 4WD models)
- Trailering equipment, heavy-duty includes trailering hitch platform and 2.5- inch receiver with 2" adapter, 7-wire harness (harness includes wires for: park lamps, backup lamps, right turn, left turn, electric brake lead, battery and ground) with independent fused trailering circuits mated to a 7-way sealed connector, wiring harness for after-market trailer brake controller (located in the instrument panel harness) and (JL1) integrated trailer brake controller (Will be deleted if (ZW9) pickup box delete is ordered.)
- Trailer brake controller, integrated
- Suspension, rear 4+1+2 multi-leaf springs for single rear wheel and 3+1+2 multi-leaf springs for dual rear wheel
- Suspension, front independent, torsion bar
- Suspension Package, Handling/Trailering, heavy-duty includes 35mm monotube shocks and 34mm front stabilizer bar
- Steering, power, recirculating ball
- Rear axle, 3.73 ratio
- Pickup box, Fleetside
- Frame, fully boxed, hydroformed front section
- Four wheel drive
- Exhaust, aluminized stainless-steel muffler and tailpipe
- Differential, heavy-duty automatic locking rear
- Cooling, external engine oil cooler, heavy-duty air-to-oil integral to driver side of radiator tank
- Cooling, auxiliary external transmission oil cooler, heavy-duty air-to-oil
- Battery, heavy-duty 600 cold-cranking amps, maintenance-free with rundown protection and retained accessory power
- Alternator, 125 amps
- Air cleaner, high-capacity
Factory Installed Packages
- ENGINE, DURAMAX 6.6L TURBO DIESEL V8, B20-DIESEL COMPATIBLE (397 hp [296.0 kW] @ 3000 rpm, 765 lb-ft of torque [1032.8 N-m] @ 1600 rpm) Includes (K40) exhaust brake, (TUV) heavy-duty dual, 730 cold-cranking-amp battery and (K05) engine block heater.) $7,195
- 2014 Ford Super Duty F250 Crew Cab Lariat 6.7L Power Stroke 4X4 $43,981
- 2015 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD Crew Cab LTZ 6.6L V8 Duramax 4X4 $47,996
- 2015 GMC Sierra 1500 Crew Cab SLE 5.3L V8 4x4 $39,992
- 2014 Dodge Ram 3500 Crew Cab Tradesman 6.7L Cummins Turbo Diesel 4X4 $39,981
- 2013 GMC Sierra 2500HD Crew Cab Denali 6.0L V8 4X4 $37,981
- 2015 GMC Sierra 2500HD Crew Cab Denali 6.6L Duramax Turbo Diesel 4X4 $49,981
Please understand, we do our very best to describe in detail the condition of our vehicles, however, we are only human and these are used vehicles, therefore, American Auto Brokers, and their employees or agents will not be held accountable for errors or omissions in the description of the above vehicle or typographical errors in any of our vehicle listings. AMERICAN AUTO BROKERS MAKES EVERY EFFORT TO BE AS TRANSPARENT AS POSSIBLE WHEN OFFERING INFORMATION ABOUT THE INVENTORY ON OUR SITE. WE WILL DISCLOSE WHAT WE KNOW AND WHAT WE HAVE LEARNED REGARDING EACH VEHICLE, WHETHER IT IS PAINTWORK, PERFORMANCE ENHANCING EQUIPMENT OR ALTERED EXHAUST / EMISSIONS. WE DO NOT INSTALL ANY OF THIS TYPE OF EQUIPMENT, NOR DO WE TEST ITS PERFORMANCE. IT IS STRONGLY ENCOURAGED THAT YOU HAVE AN INDEPENDENT PRE-BUYER'S INSPECTION DONE. WE DO NOT REQUIRE YOU TO HAVE ONE DONE, HOWEVER WE WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY FINDINGS AFTERWARDS SHOULD YOU CHOOSE TO DISCARD YOUR RIGHT TO HAVE ONE DONE. All vehicle options (power opts, cd players/changers, audio equipment, entertainment systems/dvd, navigation systems/nav dvd, etc), specs, features, color descriptions, history, paint history, maintenance records and manufacturer's warranty information should be researched and confirmed by the buyer or third party service before completing purchase. Helpful research information can be found at Edmunds.com, AutoCheck.com, Carchex.com, CarFax.com, etc. At our dealership we work very hard to accurately describe our vehicles through text descriptions and elaborate photos. We hand select each vehicle we put on eBay. The vehicle shown is ALWAYS the vehicle being sold. Please look over the photos carefully as they are part of the description. When you purchase any pre-owned vehicle it is not a new vehicle. Any pre-owned vehicle can/will have normal wear, which may include, but not limited to, rock chips, scratches, scuffs, and minor interior wear, our policy is to disclose anything beyond that and we encourage pre-purchase inspections. When fresh inventory arrives, we do our best to inspect all power options, DVD systems, audio equipment, NAV systems, etc., however AAB will not be held liable or responsible for any of these items. ALL LIFTED AND FLAT BED UTILITY BED TRUCKS MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE SPARES. We will search and disclose paintwork. However, please bear in mind that this is an imperfect science. Also, you must note that often truck owners may choose to alter factory emissions and or exhaust to enhance performance or fuel economy. We often do acquire trucks that have these performance enhancing equipment already installed. This equipment may alter original emissions equipment or void factory warranties. We do not test or alter this equipment. If this is a concern of yours, please exercise your right to have a pre-purchase inspection prior to leaving your deposit. Our sales staff is available to assist in answering any specific cosmetic questions and will gladly walk around a vehicle to give you a more accurate description BEFORE a deposit is left. Ultimately, it is up to the potential buyer to do their due diligence. American Auto Brokers does not want to hide anything and we encourage everyone to have a pre-buyer's inspection done before purchase. Please be aware that until a holding fee or down payment has been made after the completion of the inspection, the vehicle is still available for purchase to the public and will not be held. Note: Our listing software provider allows the VIN to decode the ORIGINAL FACTORY EQUIPMENT that this vehicle had when it rolled off the factory line. There may/may not be additional dealer equipment that was added by the original selling dealer that will not be listed in this section. There may/may not also have items listed as original factory equipment that are no longer with the vehicle we are currently selling. For example: 2 sets of keys, keyless entry remotes, owner's manual, factory floor mats, Navigation discs, first aid kits, factory tires/size/load rating, spare tires/factory tools and/or jacks, etc. Please refer to the photos we have taken or ask us your specific concern to be certain there is no confusion. We will not be responsible for any discrepancies between the Original Factory Equipment section and what is presented in the photos or description. Please do not assume and allow us to put our answers to your specific concerns in writing. Human error is possible and we reserve the right to reverse any sale based on pricing/listing error which can occur at any time without notice. All inventory is listed for sale locally, therefore all are subject to sale at any time and may not be available. Everyone is encouraged to call with questions or concerns. "Note to other Dealers and Brokers due to the pricing we reserve the right to only sell to the retail public. We will NOT sell to other dealers, we appreciate your desire to buy from us but please no not call to check if we will."
It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the existence and condition of any equipment listed. Neither the dealership nor AutoRevo is responsible for misprints on prices or equipment. It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the accuracy of the prices with the dealer. Pricing subject to change without notice.