2012 Chevrolet Equinox LS 2.4L I4
Need a Trade Quote?
*This calculator is for informational use only and is based on the information you provide. Actual loan amounts and payments will vary based on additional items such as taxes and fees as well as the actual interest rate available to you from a financial institution.
- Light Titanium/Jet Black Cloth
- ENGINE, 2.4L DOHC 4-CYLINDER SIDI (SPARK IGNITION DIRECT INJECTION)
- City / Hwy
- 22 / 32
- AS-IS w/ Extended Available
Please call us on this 2012 Chevrolet Equinox LS FWD with 2.4L I4 Engine and Automatic Transmission!
This is an SUV with true style! The black cloth interior with red stitching is clean and in great condition, setting this SUV apart from the rest. Carfax does show a minor accident and Carfax defines minor damage as “minor damage is usually cosmetic, including dents or scratches to the vehicle body. During our inspection we did find work done to the left quarter panel. The work was well done, but don’t take my word for it! Check it out in person and you’ll struggle to find it too. I know I sure did! The 2.4L engine gives you a smooth and quiet ride while allowing you to feel absolutely in control while driving around. It's got the right features you've been looking for too. It is equipped with power windows, power mirrors, power locks, remote entry, roof rack, factory radio -- satellite radio, steering controls, cruise control, back up camera, driver power seat, cold A/C, plus so much more. Your family and friends are going to love being driven around in this beauty but that love will in no way match the pride and joy you feel about this 12 Chevy Equinox being YOUR car!
Getting a copy of your vehicle's CARFAX History Report is easy! If it isn't then you aren't shopping at the right place! We post a free copy of the CARFAX Report for you to view on each vehicle we sell. Simply click on the highlighted VIN or the Carfax icon above and you can print it from there..or come see us, we'll print it for you!
This has a clean and clear title history with CARFAX. You can view the entire Vehicle History Report at any time by clicking on the highlighted VIN or the Carfax icon above. Feel free to ask if you have any questions.
If you have questions about this or any other vehicles, please contact us. We return all customer emails and phone calls as promptly as possible, and will be happy to help you throughout your purchasing process. Thank you and we look forward to speaking with you soon!
- Windows, power with Express-Down on all 4 doors
- Visors, driver and front passenger illuminated vanity mirrors
- Steering column, tilt and telescopic
- Seat, rear, 2-way fore/aft adjustment with 60/40 split seatback and 3-way recline
- Seat adjuster front driver power lumbar and power height adjuster
- Power outlets, 4 auxiliary with covers, 12-volt includes 1 front of console, 1 in console, 1 in back of console and 1 in cargo area.
- Mirror, inside rearview manual day/night
- Map pocket, front seatback, driver and front passenger
- Lighting, interior with theatre dimming, center-mounted dome, rear cargo area, dual front map lights, ambient lighting on center stack surround, and center console cupholders
- Instrumentation includes speedometer, single trip odometer, fuel level, engine temperature and tachometer
- Defogger, rear-window electric
- Cupholders, 2 front in center console and 2 rear in center armrest with 1 bottle holder in each door
- Console, center with armrest and concealed storage
- Compass display included in Driver Information Center (DIC) (Not available with (UE0) OnStar delete.)
- Bluetooth for phone personal cell phone connectivity to vehicle audio system and HMI (Human Machine Interface) (Deleted with (UE0) OnStar delete.)
- Audio system feature, 80-watt 6-speaker system mid-range speakers in each door and tweeters in the A-pillars.
- Assist handles, front passenger and rear outboards
- Armrest, rear center with dual cup holders
- Antenna, roof-mounted
- Air conditioning, manual climate control
- Wipers, front variable-speed, intermittent with washer.
- Wiper, rear variable-speed, intermittent with washer
- Tire, compact spare with steel wheel
- Moldings, Charcoal lower rocker
- Mirrors, outside power-adjustable, Black, manual-folding and integral spotter mirror
- Liftgate, rear manual with fixed glass
- Headlamps, halogen composite with automatic exterior lamp control
- Grille, Charcoal with chrome surround
- Glass, tinted
- Door handles, body-color
- Bumpers, front and rear body-color with Charcoal lowers
- Safety belts, 3-point, rear, all seating positions
- Safety belts 3-point, driver and right-front passenger, height-adjustable includes pretensioners
- LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren), for child safety seats
- Daytime Running Lamps
- Brakes, Hill Start-Assist (HAS)
- Brakes, brake assist
- Suspension, Refined Ride
- Suspension, rear independent multi-link with hydraulic rear trailing arm links and stabilizer bar
- Suspension, front independent MacPherson strut with stabilizer bar, optimally-tuned shocks and hydraulic-ride bushings in front control arms
- Steering, power-assist, electric-variable
- GVWR, 4960 lbs. (2250 kg) (Requires front-wheel drive vehicles and (LEA) 2.4L DOHC 4-cylinder SIDI engine.)
- Exhaust, single
- Engine, 2.4L DOHC 4-cylinder SIDI (Spark Ignition Direct Injection) with VVT (Variable Valve Timing) (182 hp [135.7 kW] @ 6700 rpm, 172 lb-ft [232.2 N-m] @ 4900 rpm)
- E10 Fuel capability
- Drivetrain, front-wheel drive
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc
- Battery, maintenance free with rundown protection, 525 CCA
- Axle, 3.23 final drive ratio (Requires front-wheel drive vehicles and (LEA) 2.4L DOHC 4-cylinder SIDI engine.)
- Alternator, 120 amps
Factory Installed Packages
- ENGINE, 2.4L DOHC 4-CYLINDER SIDI (SPARK IGNITION DIRECT INJECTION) with VVT (Variable Valve Timing) (182 hp [135.7 kW] @ 6700 rpm, 172 lb-ft [232.2 N-m] @ 4900 rpm) Included
Please understand, we do our very best to describe in detail the condition of our vehicles, however, we are only human and these are used vehicles, therefore, American Auto Brokers, and their employees or agents will not be held accountable for errors or omissions in the description of the above vehicle or typographical errors in any of our vehicle listings. AMERICAN AUTO BROKERS MAKES EVERY EFFORT TO BE AS TRANSPARENT AS POSSIBLE WHEN OFFERING INFORMATION ABOUT THE INVENTORY ON OUR SITE. WE WILL DISCLOSE WHAT WE KNOW AND WHAT WE HAVE LEARNED REGARDING EACH VEHICLE, WHETHER IT IS PAINTWORK, PERFORMANCE ENHANCING EQUIPMENT OR ALTERED EXHAUST / EMISSIONS. WE DO NOT INSTALL ANY OF THIS TYPE OF EQUIPMENT, NOR DO WE TEST ITS PERFORMANCE. IT IS STRONGLY ENCOURAGED THAT YOU HAVE AN INDEPENDENT PRE-BUYER'S INSPECTION DONE. WE DO NOT REQUIRE YOU TO HAVE ONE DONE, HOWEVER WE WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY FINDINGS AFTERWARDS SHOULD YOU CHOOSE TO DISCARD YOUR RIGHT TO HAVE ONE DONE. All vehicle options (power opts, cd players/changers, audio equipment, entertainment systems/dvd, navigation systems/nav dvd, etc), specs, features, color descriptions, history, paint history, maintenance records and manufacturer's warranty information should be researched and confirmed by the buyer or third party service before completing purchase. Helpful research information can be found at Edmunds.com, AutoCheck.com, Carchex.com, CarFax.com, etc. At our dealership we work very hard to accurately describe our vehicles through text descriptions and elaborate photos. We hand select each vehicle we put on eBay. The vehicle shown is ALWAYS the vehicle being sold. Please look over the photos carefully as they are part of the description. When you purchase any pre-owned vehicle it is not a new vehicle. Any pre-owned vehicle can/will have normal wear, which may include, but not limited to, rock chips, scratches, scuffs, and minor interior wear, our policy is to disclose anything beyond that and we encourage pre-purchase inspections. When fresh inventory arrives, we do our best to inspect all power options, DVD systems, audio equipment, NAV systems, etc., however AAB will not be held liable or responsible for any of these items. ALL LIFTED AND FLAT BED UTILITY BED TRUCKS MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE SPARES. We will search and disclose paintwork. However, please bear in mind that this is an imperfect science. Also, you must note that often truck owners may choose to alter factory emissions and or exhaust to enhance performance or fuel economy. We often do acquire trucks that have these performance enhancing equipment already installed. This equipment may alter original emissions equipment or void factory warranties. We do not test or alter this equipment. If this is a concern of yours, please exercise your right to have a pre-purchase inspection prior to leaving your deposit. Our sales staff is available to assist in answering any specific cosmetic questions and will gladly walk around a vehicle to give you a more accurate description BEFORE a deposit is left. Ultimately, it is up to the potential buyer to do their due diligence. American Auto Brokers does not want to hide anything and we encourage everyone to have a pre-buyer's inspection done before purchase. Please be aware that until a holding fee or down payment has been made after the completion of the inspection, the vehicle is still available for purchase to the public and will not be held. Note: Our listing software provider allows the VIN to decode the ORIGINAL FACTORY EQUIPMENT that this vehicle had when it rolled off the factory line. There may/may not be additional dealer equipment that was added by the original selling dealer that will not be listed in this section. There may/may not also have items listed as original factory equipment that are no longer with the vehicle we are currently selling. For example: 2 sets of keys, keyless entry remotes, owner's manual, factory floor mats, Navigation discs, first aid kits, factory tires/size/load rating, spare tires/factory tools and/or jacks, etc. Please refer to the photos we have taken or ask us your specific concern to be certain there is no confusion. We will not be responsible for any discrepancies between the Original Factory Equipment section and what is presented in the photos or description. Please do not assume and allow us to put our answers to your specific concerns in writing. Human error is possible and we reserve the right to reverse any sale based on pricing/listing error which can occur at any time without notice. All inventory is listed for sale locally, therefore all are subject to sale at any time and may not be available. Everyone is encouraged to call with questions or concerns. "Note to other Dealers and Brokers due to the pricing we reserve the right to only sell to the retail public. We will NOT sell to other dealers, we appreciate your desire to buy from us but please no not call to check if we will."
It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the existence and condition of any equipment listed. Neither the dealership nor AutoRevo is responsible for misprints on prices or equipment. It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the accuracy of the prices with the dealer. Pricing subject to change without notice.