2012 Chevrolet Cruze LT 1.4L I4
Need a Trade Quote?
*This calculator is for informational use only and is based on the information you provide. Actual loan amounts and payments will vary based on additional items such as taxes and fees as well as the actual interest rate available to you from a financial institution.
- Black Granite Metallic
- Jet Black/Brick Leather
- ENGINE, ECOTEC TURBO 1.4L VARIABLE VALVE TIMING DOHC 4-CYLINDER SEQUENTIAL MFI, TURBO
- City / Hwy
- 26 / 38
- AS-IS w/ Extended Available
Please call us on this Clean Carfax One Owner 2012 Chevrolet Cruze LT FWD with 1.4L I4 Engine and Automatic Transmission!
As soon as we got this Chevrolet in everyone had to go check it out, so naturally I followed and I was surprised to find an incredibly clean sedan displaying Chevrolet’s sleek and executive design matched with an interior that’s more likely to be found in an Italian sports car. The subtle factory appearance kit from the RS package gives off a sporty look and the black with chrome trim keeps this sedan looking timeless. Inside this plush sedan you’ll find clean and odor free brown and black leather seats. The brown stitching brings out this interior even more and the silver trim is just enough to brighten this cabin up. With this sporty and nimble feel, you will look for any excuse to go for a cruise. When you do, make use of the sunroof, power heated front seats and the options: power windows, power mirrors, power locks, power sunroof, power sliding heated front seats, cruise control, steering wheel controls, climate control, remote entry, automatic headlights, fog lamps, factory AM/FM/CD/AUX/USB radio with OnStar Ready features and so much more! If you’re looking for a fun to drive daily driver you’re in the right spot. You’ve got the sporty feel, executive look and the plush cabin we all love from Chevrolet.
This has a clean and clear title history with CARFAX. You can view the entire Vehicle History Report at any time by clicking on the highlighted VIN or the Carfax icon above. Feel free to ask if you have any questions.
Now, here at American Auto Brokers we have a history of working hard to compete with your bank's rates. Almost every time we go to swing the bat, we get it done. We want to secure the best loans for our customers. We do large volume with our NATIONWIDE lenders along with our local banks and credit unions. Let us do the hard work and you get all the benefits. Sit back, relax and for once enjoy the vehicle purchase process.
If you have questions about this or any other vehicles, please contact us. We return all customer emails and phone calls as promptly as possible, and will be happy to help you throughout your purchasing process. Thank you and we look forward to speaking with you soon!
- Windows, power with Express-Down on all and driver Express Up
- Visors, driver and front passenger vanity mirrors
- Steering wheel, leather-wrapped 3-spoke with polar silver accent
- Steering wheel controls, mounted audio controls
- Steering column, tilt and telescopic
- Shift knob, leather-wrapped
- Seats, heated driver and front passenger with 3 warmth settings
- Seat, rear 60/40 split-folding with adjustable head restraints on outboard positions
- Seat adjuster, front passenger 6-way manual
- Seat adjuster, driver 6-way power with manual recliner
- Rear air ducts, floor mounted
- Oil life monitoring system
- Mirror, inside rearview manual day/night
- Lighting, interior dome with theater dimming, dual map lights, illuminated trunk area
- Key, primary foldable, additional foldable
- Glovebox, auxiliary, center dash (Deleted when (UQA) Pioneer premium audio system is ordered.)
- Enhanced Acoustic Package
- Defogger, rear-window, electric
- Cup holders 2 in front center console, 2 in rear seat armrest and 1 bottle holder in each front door panel
- Cruise control
- Convenience hooks, rear
- Center stack, integrated with ambient LED back lighting
- Bluetooth for phone personal cell phone connectivity to vehicle audio system and HMI (Human Machine Interface)
- Audio system feature, 6-speaker system
- Assist handles, driver, front passenger and rear outboard
- Armrest, rear center, articulating, with dual cup holders
- Air conditioning, single-zone electronic includes air filter
- Wipers, front intermittent, variable
- Tire, compact spare and spare wheel, includes jack and lug nut wrench
- Mirrors, outside, power-adjustable, manual-folding (Mirror caps are body-color.)
- Lamp, LED center high-mounted stop/brake (CHMSL)
- Headlamps, halogen composite with automatic exterior lamp control and delay feature
- Glass, solar absorbing, tinted
- Trunk emergency release handle
- Safety belts, 3-point, all seating positions, front height adjustable
- Safety belt pretensioners, driver and front passenger, dual
- LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren), for child safety seats
- Door locks, rear child security, power
- Daytime Running Lamps
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock
- Air bags, knee, driver and front passenger (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraint for your child's age and size, even with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. See the Owner's Manual for more safety information.)
- Air bags, frontal driver and frontal front passenger, side-impact seat-mounted and roof rail for front and rear outboard seating positions includes Passenger Sensing System (Head Curtain Side Air Bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. A note about child safety: Always use safety belts and the correct child restraint for your child's age and size. Even with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See your vehicle Owner's Handbook for more information.)
- Suspension, Sport Tuned
- Suspension, rear, compound crank with Z-link for enhanced rear stability
- Suspension, front independent McPherson strut, aluminum control arms with hydraulic bushings, 25mm hollow stabilizer bar
- Steering, power, electric, rack-mounted
- Front wheel drive
- Engine, ECOTEC Turbo 1.4L Variable Valve Timing DOHC 4-cylinder sequential MFI, Turbo with water cooled bearings (138 hp [102.9 kW] @ 4900 rpm, 148 lb-ft of torque [199.8 N-m] @ 1850 rpm)
- Brakes, 4-wheel disc
- Battery, 438 cold-cranking amps
- Axle, 3.83 final drive ratio
- Alternator, 120 amps
Factory Installed Packages
- ENGINE, ECOTEC TURBO 1.4L VARIABLE VALVE TIMING DOHC 4-CYLINDER SEQUENTIAL MFI, TURBO with water cooled bearings (138 hp [102.9 kW] @ 4900 rpm, 148 lb-ft of torque [199.8 N-m] @ 1850 rpm) Included
- PREFERRED EQUIPMENT GROUP Included
Please understand, we do our very best to describe in detail the condition of our vehicles, however, we are only human and these are used vehicles, therefore, American Auto Brokers, and their employees or agents will not be held accountable for errors or omissions in the description of the above vehicle or typographical errors in any of our vehicle listings. AMERICAN AUTO BROKERS MAKES EVERY EFFORT TO BE AS TRANSPARENT AS POSSIBLE WHEN OFFERING INFORMATION ABOUT THE INVENTORY ON OUR SITE. WE WILL DISCLOSE WHAT WE KNOW AND WHAT WE HAVE LEARNED REGARDING EACH VEHICLE, WHETHER IT IS PAINTWORK, PERFORMANCE ENHANCING EQUIPMENT OR ALTERED EXHAUST / EMISSIONS. WE DO NOT INSTALL ANY OF THIS TYPE OF EQUIPMENT, NOR DO WE TEST ITS PERFORMANCE. IT IS STRONGLY ENCOURAGED THAT YOU HAVE AN INDEPENDENT PRE-BUYER'S INSPECTION DONE. WE DO NOT REQUIRE YOU TO HAVE ONE DONE, HOWEVER WE WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY FINDINGS AFTERWARDS SHOULD YOU CHOOSE TO DISCARD YOUR RIGHT TO HAVE ONE DONE. All vehicle options (power opts, cd players/changers, audio equipment, entertainment systems/dvd, navigation systems/nav dvd, etc), specs, features, color descriptions, history, paint history, maintenance records and manufacturer's warranty information should be researched and confirmed by the buyer or third party service before completing purchase. Helpful research information can be found at Edmunds.com, AutoCheck.com, Carchex.com, CarFax.com, etc. At our dealership we work very hard to accurately describe our vehicles through text descriptions and elaborate photos. We hand select each vehicle we put on eBay. The vehicle shown is ALWAYS the vehicle being sold. Please look over the photos carefully as they are part of the description. When you purchase any pre-owned vehicle it is not a new vehicle. Any pre-owned vehicle can/will have normal wear, which may include, but not limited to, rock chips, scratches, scuffs, and minor interior wear, our policy is to disclose anything beyond that and we encourage pre-purchase inspections. When fresh inventory arrives, we do our best to inspect all power options, DVD systems, audio equipment, NAV systems, etc., however AAB will not be held liable or responsible for any of these items. ALL LIFTED AND FLAT BED UTILITY BED TRUCKS MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE SPARES. We will search and disclose paintwork. However, please bear in mind that this is an imperfect science. Also, you must note that often truck owners may choose to alter factory emissions and or exhaust to enhance performance or fuel economy. We often do acquire trucks that have these performance enhancing equipment already installed. This equipment may alter original emissions equipment or void factory warranties. We do not test or alter this equipment. If this is a concern of yours, please exercise your right to have a pre-purchase inspection prior to leaving your deposit. Our sales staff is available to assist in answering any specific cosmetic questions and will gladly walk around a vehicle to give you a more accurate description BEFORE a deposit is left. Ultimately, it is up to the potential buyer to do their due diligence. American Auto Brokers does not want to hide anything and we encourage everyone to have a pre-buyer's inspection done before purchase. Please be aware that until a holding fee or down payment has been made after the completion of the inspection, the vehicle is still available for purchase to the public and will not be held. Note: Our listing software provider allows the VIN to decode the ORIGINAL FACTORY EQUIPMENT that this vehicle had when it rolled off the factory line. There may/may not be additional dealer equipment that was added by the original selling dealer that will not be listed in this section. There may/may not also have items listed as original factory equipment that are no longer with the vehicle we are currently selling. For example: 2 sets of keys, keyless entry remotes, owner's manual, factory floor mats, Navigation discs, first aid kits, factory tires/size/load rating, spare tires/factory tools and/or jacks, etc. Please refer to the photos we have taken or ask us your specific concern to be certain there is no confusion. We will not be responsible for any discrepancies between the Original Factory Equipment section and what is presented in the photos or description. Please do not assume and allow us to put our answers to your specific concerns in writing. Human error is possible and we reserve the right to reverse any sale based on pricing/listing error which can occur at any time without notice. All inventory is listed for sale locally, therefore all are subject to sale at any time and may not be available. Everyone is encouraged to call with questions or concerns. "Note to other Dealers and Brokers due to the pricing we reserve the right to only sell to the retail public. We will NOT sell to other dealers, we appreciate your desire to buy from us but please no not call to check if we will."
It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the existence and condition of any equipment listed. Neither the dealership nor AutoRevo is responsible for misprints on prices or equipment. It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the accuracy of the prices with the dealer. Pricing subject to change without notice.