2012 Buick Enclave Premium 3.6L V6
Need a Trade Quote?
*This calculator is for informational use only and is based on the information you provide. Actual loan amounts and payments will vary based on additional items such as taxes and fees as well as the actual interest rate available to you from a financial institution.
- Carbon Black Metallic
- Ebony Leather
- ENGINE, 3.6L VARIABLE VALVE TIMING V6 WITH SIDI (SPARK IGNITION DIRECT INJECTION), DOHC
- City / Hwy
- 17 / 24
- AS-IS w/ Extended Available
Please call us on this 2012 Buick Enclave Premium FWD with 3.6L V6 Engine and Automatic Transmission!
For the most part, when someone mentions SUV, you think Expedition or a Tahoe. But here, we have an SUV with a more modern style. Lower to the ground like a car, sleek and stylish like your favorite sports vehicle, and the cargo space of a Yukon. This Buick Enclave is the SUV you were hoping to come across. It's like a Lexus...only affordable! All the features, the cleanliness, the look. You didn't want the big and bulky, you wanted the cool, trendy, and chic. This SUV fits exactly the image you had in mind. You might not have even been sure this was a possibility. But it is and it will be better than you ever imagined. It will surpass your every requirement and need. And it just drives impeccably. And with plenty of space, three rows of clean and odor free black leather interior, power windows, power mirrors, power locks, power seats, power hatch, driver memory seat, front heated and cooled seats, factory radio -- satellite ready with auxiliary, CD, steering wheel controls, dual A/C climate controls, OnStar ready, cruise control, rear A/C controls, you've got plenty to keep you comfortable no matter the amount of time you spend driving around. It'll be a fantastic and smooth ride. Luxury, great performance, and great gas mileage, you'll be sure to stick out among all your co-workers and friends (or even other fathers and mothers!). The only true one with style and convenience. This loaded up 2012 Buick Enclave is meant for the strong and purposeful, and most importantly, for the elegant and deserving...so basically, YOU!
A clean and clear Carfax Vehicle History Report is important to you. You can view the entire CARFAX report for free by clicking on the highlighted VIN or the Carfax icon above, you can print it or come on in and we will print you a copy you can take home!
We are proud to offer you competitive financing rates from top rated banks and local credit unions. So whether you live in San Antonio or even out of state, we will work hard for you to make sure your money works smart. Just let your salesperson know that you are interested in financing and be ready to answer a few quick questions, we'll take it from there!
If you have questions about this or any other vehicles, please contact us. We return all customer emails and phone calls as promptly as possible, and will be happy to help you throughout your purchasing process. Thank you and we look forward to speaking with you soon!
- Windows, power with driver Express-Up and -Down features, passenger Express-Down feature
- Visors, driver and front passenger illuminated vanity mirrors
- Universal Home Remote, includes garage door opener, 3-channel programmable
- Theft-deterrent system, vehicle, PASS-Key III, engine immobilizer with content theft alarm
- Steering wheel, leather-wrapped with Mahogany wood accents
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio is standard on nearly all 2012 GM models. Enjoy a 3-month trial to the 'XM Select' package, with over 170 channels including commercial-free music, all your favorite sports, exclusive talk and entertainment. And now add premium channels to your trial at no-cost. Welcome to the world of satellite radio. (Requires a subscription sold separately by SiriusXM after the trial period. If you decide to continue your service at the end of your subscription, service will automatically renew and bill, at the rates in effect at the time of renewal, until you call SiriusXM at 1-866-635-2349 to cancel. See our Customer Agreement for complete terms at www.siriusxm.com. Available only to those at least 18 and older in the 48 contiguous USA and D.C. Replaced by (UBS) NavTraffic when (UUM) Audio system with Navigation or (U4H) Audio system with Rear Seat Entertainment are ordered.)
- Seat adjuster, 4-way power front passenger (fore-aft and recline), power lumbar
- QuietTuning Buick exclusive process to reduce, block and absorb noise and vibration to create a quiet interior cabin
- Mirror, inside rearview auto-dimming
- Instrumentation, engine oil life monitor
- Instrumentation includes Driver Information Center, tachometer, speedometer, fuel, coolant temperature, battery, gear selector, outside air temperature and compass display (Digital compass display moves to navigation screen with (UUM) Audio system with Navigation and (U4H) Audio system with Rear Seat Entertainment and Navigation.)
- Glovebox, locking, passenger-side of instrument panel
- Floor mats, front and rear auxiliary, covering (Floormats first, second and third row.)
- Defogger, rear-window electric
- Bluetooth for phone personal cell phone connectivity to vehicle audio system and HMI (Human Machine Inerface)
- Air conditioning, tri-zone automatic climate control with individual climate settings for driver and right front passenger and rear seat occupants
- Wipers, front intermittent with structureless wiper blades
- Wiper, rear intermittent with washer
- Luggage rack side rails, roof-mounted, chromed
- Liftgate, rear power
- Headlights, articulating
- Glass, Solar-Ray deep-tinted, rear-side, quarter panel and liftgate
- Fog lamps, front, halogen, with projector technology
- Tire Pressure Monitor System
- Door locks, rear child security
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc
- Air bags, dual-stage frontal and side-impact, driver and front passenger and side curtain for first, second and third row outboard passengers with Passenger Sensing System and roll over protection (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owners Manual for more information.)
- Trailering provisions, 2000 lbs. (907 kg)
- Suspension, Premium Ride, 4-wheel independent
- Steering, power, variable effort
- GVWR, 6411 lbs. (2908 kg)
- Front wheel drive
- Exhaust, dual with bright chromed tips
- Engine, 3.6L Variable Valve Timing V6 with SIDI (Spark Ignition Direct Injection), DOHC (288 hp [214.7 kW] @ 6300 rpm, 270 lb-ft of torque [364.5 N-m] @ 3400 rpm)
- Axle, 3.16 ratio
- Alternator, 170 amps
Factory Installed Packages
- ENGINE, 3.6L VARIABLE VALVE TIMING V6 WITH SIDI (SPARK IGNITION DIRECT INJECTION), DOHC (288 hp [214.7 kW] @ 6300 rpm, 270 lb-ft of torque [364.5 N-m] @ 3400 rpm) Included
Please understand, we do our very best to describe in detail the condition of our vehicles, however, we are only human and these are used vehicles, therefore, American Auto Brokers, and their employees or agents will not be held accountable for errors or omissions in the description of the above vehicle or typographical errors in any of our vehicle listings. AMERICAN AUTO BROKERS MAKES EVERY EFFORT TO BE AS TRANSPARENT AS POSSIBLE WHEN OFFERING INFORMATION ABOUT THE INVENTORY ON OUR SITE. WE WILL DISCLOSE WHAT WE KNOW AND WHAT WE HAVE LEARNED REGARDING EACH VEHICLE, WHETHER IT IS PAINTWORK, PERFORMANCE ENHANCING EQUIPMENT OR ALTERED EXHAUST / EMISSIONS. WE DO NOT INSTALL ANY OF THIS TYPE OF EQUIPMENT, NOR DO WE TEST ITS PERFORMANCE. IT IS STRONGLY ENCOURAGED THAT YOU HAVE AN INDEPENDENT PRE-BUYER'S INSPECTION DONE. WE DO NOT REQUIRE YOU TO HAVE ONE DONE, HOWEVER WE WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY FINDINGS AFTERWARDS SHOULD YOU CHOOSE TO DISCARD YOUR RIGHT TO HAVE ONE DONE. All vehicle options (power opts, cd players/changers, audio equipment, entertainment systems/dvd, navigation systems/nav dvd, etc), specs, features, color descriptions, history, paint history, maintenance records and manufacturer's warranty information should be researched and confirmed by the buyer or third party service before completing purchase. Helpful research information can be found at Edmunds.com, AutoCheck.com, Carchex.com, CarFax.com, etc. At our dealership we work very hard to accurately describe our vehicles through text descriptions and elaborate photos. We hand select each vehicle we put on eBay. The vehicle shown is ALWAYS the vehicle being sold. Please look over the photos carefully as they are part of the description. When you purchase any pre-owned vehicle it is not a new vehicle. Any pre-owned vehicle can/will have normal wear, which may include, but not limited to, rock chips, scratches, scuffs, and minor interior wear, our policy is to disclose anything beyond that and we encourage pre-purchase inspections. When fresh inventory arrives, we do our best to inspect all power options, DVD systems, audio equipment, NAV systems, etc., however AAB will not be held liable or responsible for any of these items. ALL LIFTED AND FLAT BED UTILITY BED TRUCKS MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE SPARES. We will search and disclose paintwork. However, please bear in mind that this is an imperfect science. Also, you must note that often truck owners may choose to alter factory emissions and or exhaust to enhance performance or fuel economy. We often do acquire trucks that have these performance enhancing equipment already installed. This equipment may alter original emissions equipment or void factory warranties. We do not test or alter this equipment. If this is a concern of yours, please exercise your right to have a pre-purchase inspection prior to leaving your deposit. Our sales staff is available to assist in answering any specific cosmetic questions and will gladly walk around a vehicle to give you a more accurate description BEFORE a deposit is left. Ultimately, it is up to the potential buyer to do their due diligence. American Auto Brokers does not want to hide anything and we encourage everyone to have a pre-buyer's inspection done before purchase. Please be aware that until a holding fee or down payment has been made after the completion of the inspection, the vehicle is still available for purchase to the public and will not be held. Note: Our listing software provider allows the VIN to decode the ORIGINAL FACTORY EQUIPMENT that this vehicle had when it rolled off the factory line. There may/may not be additional dealer equipment that was added by the original selling dealer that will not be listed in this section. There may/may not also have items listed as original factory equipment that are no longer with the vehicle we are currently selling. For example: 2 sets of keys, keyless entry remotes, owner's manual, factory floor mats, Navigation discs, first aid kits, factory tires/size/load rating, spare tires/factory tools and/or jacks, etc. Please refer to the photos we have taken or ask us your specific concern to be certain there is no confusion. We will not be responsible for any discrepancies between the Original Factory Equipment section and what is presented in the photos or description. Please do not assume and allow us to put our answers to your specific concerns in writing. Human error is possible and we reserve the right to reverse any sale based on pricing/listing error which can occur at any time without notice. All inventory is listed for sale locally, therefore all are subject to sale at any time and may not be available. Everyone is encouraged to call with questions or concerns. "Note to other Dealers and Brokers due to the pricing we reserve the right to only sell to the retail public. We will NOT sell to other dealers, we appreciate your desire to buy from us but please no not call to check if we will."
It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the existence and condition of any equipment listed. Neither the dealership nor AutoRevo is responsible for misprints on prices or equipment. It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the accuracy of the prices with the dealer. Pricing subject to change without notice.