2011 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Extended Cab LT Z71 5.3L V8 4X4
Need a Trade Quote?
*This calculator is for informational use only and is based on the information you provide. Actual loan amounts and payments will vary based on additional items such as taxes and fees as well as the actual interest rate available to you from a financial institution.
- Ebony Leather
- ENGINE, VORTEC 5.3L VARIABLE VALVE TIMING V8 SFI FLEXFUEL WITH ACTIVE FUEL MANAGEMENT
- City / Hwy
- 15 / 21
- AS-IS w/ Extended Available
Please call us on this Lifted 2011 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Extended Cab LT Z71 4x4 with 5.3L V8 Engine and Automatic Transmission!
This Chevrolet Silverado provides you with a beautiful sight. The sophisticated exterior with a clean and odor free leather interior and then that is all perfectly coincides the aftermarket XD Series wheels and spray in bed liner. The Vortec engine takes no adjusting as you start the engine and prepare to leave the parking lot. It feels comfortable and reliable and yet still powerful with the Flex Fuel engine and Z71 suspension. Features you'll get to enjoy are power windows, power mirrors, power locks, power sliding front seats, remote entry, cruise control, steering controls, OnStar Ready, dual A/C climate controls, traction control, aftermarket AM/FM/CD/AUX Pioneer radio with handsfree capabilities plus so much more. It is clear to see that this truck was well taken care of by its previous owners, a tradition you have every intention of carrying out. This 11 Chevy 1500 LT 4WD is going to be great truck for you, so now you just have to come by and get it!
This has a clean and clear title history with CARFAX. You can view the entire Vehicle History Report at any time by clicking on the highlighted VIN or the Carfax icon above. Feel free to ask if you have any questions.
Now, here at American Auto Brokers we have a history of working hard to compete with your bank's rates. Almost every time we go to swing the bat, we get it done. We want to secure the best loans for our customers. We do large volume with our NATIONWIDE lenders along with our local banks and credit unions. Let us do the hard work and you get all the benefits. Sit back, relax and for once enjoy the vehicle purchase process.
If you have questions about this or any other vehicles, please contact us. We return all customer emails and phone calls as promptly as possible, and will be happy to help you throughout your purchasing process. Thank you and we look forward to speaking with you soon!
- Warning tones headlamp on, key-in-ignition, driver and passenger buckle up reminder and turn signal on
- Visors, driver and front passenger, sliding with clip and illuminated vanity mirror on driver and passenger-side, Opal Gray-colored
- Steering wheel, leather-wrapped with theft-deterrent locking feature
- Steering column, Tilt-Wheel, adjustable with brake/transmission shift interlock
- Seat, rear 60/40 folding bench (folds up), 3-passenger, folding (includes child seat top tether anchor) (Requires Extended or Crew Cab Models.)
- Seat adjuster, manual lumbar control on the driver-side
- Mirror, inside rearview manual day/night
- Lighting, interior with dome and reading lights, illuminated entry feature and backlit instrument panel switches
- Instrumentation, analog with speedometer, odometer, fuel level, engine temperature, and tachometer (Includes voltmeter and oil pressure indicators.)
- Driver Information Center with odometer, trip odometer and message center (monitors numerous systems depending on vehicle equipment level including low fuel, turn signal "on", transmission temperature and oil change notification) (Driver Information Center controls are operated through the trip odometer button unless (UK3) steering wheel mounted audio controls is ordered. On 1LT, 1SF and 1LZ, includes 8-point compass and outside temperature.)
- Cup holders, front (Also includes rear cupholders on Extended and Crew Cab models.)
- Cruise control, electronic with set and resume speed, located on steering wheel
- Coat hooks, rear driver and passenger side
- Audio system feature, speaker system (Includes 4 speakers on Regular Cab and 6 speakers on Extended and Crew Cab Models.)
- Assist handle, front passenger (Also includes rear assist handles in the headliner on Extended and Crew Cab Models.)
- Wipers, front intermittent wet-arm with pulse washers
- Wheel, 17" (43.2 cm) steel spare (spare wheel will not cosmetically match the other 4 wheels)
- Tire carrier, outside spare, winch-type mounted under frame at rear
- Spare tire lock keyed cylinder lock that utilizes same key as ignition and door
- Pickup box, Fleetside
- Moldings, bodyside, body-colored (Moldings are deleted if any SEO paint is ordered.)
- Lamps, dual cargo area lamps
- Grille, chrome surround (Not included when (VAT) Chrome grille, LPO or (VAS) Body-color grille, LPO are ordered.)
- Glass, Solar-Ray deep-tinted (all windows except light-tinted glass on windshield and driver- and front passenger-side glass) (With Regular Cab models, includes rear window. With Extended Cab models, includes rear and rear quarter windows. With Crew Cab models or (C49) rear-window defogger, includes light-tinted rear window.)
- Door handles, Black
- Bumper, rear chrome, step-style with pad
- Bumper, front chrome (Includes body-color bumper end caps.)
- Air dam, Black
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with Proactive Roll Avoidance and traction control
- Air bags, seat-mounted side-impact, driver and right-front passenger for thorax and pelvic protection (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat outboard occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Air bags, head curtain side-impact, front outboard seating positions with rollover sensor (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat outboard occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Air bags, frontal, driver and right-front passenger with Passenger Sensing System (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Transfer case, electronic Autotrac with rotary dial controls (Requires 4WD models.)
- Suspension, rear 2-stage multi-leaf springs, semi-elliptic
- Suspension, front independent, coil over shock
- Suspension Package, Handling/Trailering, heavy-duty includes 46 mm piston monotube shocks and 36mm front stabilizer bar (Includes 36mm front stabilizer bar when (NHT) Max Trailering Pack is ordered.)
- Steering, power, rack-and-pinion
- Rear axle, 3.42 ratio (Refer to Engine/Axle chart for availability.) (With (LC9) Vortec 5.3L V8 Engine, Requires (K5L) heavy-duty cooling package)
- GVWR, 7000 lbs. (3175 kg) (Requires CC10753 models and (L9H) Vortec 6.2L V8 SFI engine and (NHT) Max Trailering Pack or CK10753, CK10953, or CK10543 models. Standard on CK10753, CK10953, or CK10543 models.)
- Frame, fully-boxed, hydroformed front section
- Four wheel drive
- Exhaust, aluminized stainless-steel muffler and tailpipe
- Battery, heavy-duty 600 cold-cranking amps, maintenance-free with rundown protection and retained accessory power
- Alternator, 145 amps
Factory Installed Packages
- ENGINE, VORTEC 5.3L VARIABLE VALVE TIMING V8 SFI FLEXFUEL WITH ACTIVE FUEL MANAGEMENT capable of running on unleaded or up to 85% ethanol (with gas - 315 hp [234.8 kW] @ 5200 rpm, 335 lb-ft of torque [452.2 N-m] @ 4000 rpm, with E85 ethanol - 326 hp [243.1 kW] @ 5300 rpm, 348 lb-ft of torque [469.8 N-m] @ 4400 rpm), aluminum block $800
Please understand, we do our very best to describe in detail the condition of our vehicles, however, we are only human and these are used vehicles, therefore, American Auto Brokers, and their employees or agents will not be held accountable for errors or omissions in the description of the above vehicle or typographical errors in any of our vehicle listings. AMERICAN AUTO BROKERS MAKES EVERY EFFORT TO BE AS TRANSPARENT AS POSSIBLE WHEN OFFERING INFORMATION ABOUT THE INVENTORY ON OUR SITE. WE WILL DISCLOSE WHAT WE KNOW AND WHAT WE HAVE LEARNED REGARDING EACH VEHICLE, WHETHER IT IS PAINTWORK, PERFORMANCE ENHANCING EQUIPMENT OR ALTERED EXHAUST / EMISSIONS. WE DO NOT INSTALL ANY OF THIS TYPE OF EQUIPMENT, NOR DO WE TEST ITS PERFORMANCE. IT IS STRONGLY ENCOURAGED THAT YOU HAVE AN INDEPENDENT PRE-BUYER'S INSPECTION DONE. WE DO NOT REQUIRE YOU TO HAVE ONE DONE, HOWEVER WE WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY FINDINGS AFTERWARDS SHOULD YOU CHOOSE TO DISCARD YOUR RIGHT TO HAVE ONE DONE. All vehicle options (power opts, cd players/changers, audio equipment, entertainment systems/dvd, navigation systems/nav dvd, etc), specs, features, color descriptions, history, paint history, maintenance records and manufacturer's warranty information should be researched and confirmed by the buyer or third party service before completing purchase. Helpful research information can be found at Edmunds.com, AutoCheck.com, Carchex.com, CarFax.com, etc. At our dealership we work very hard to accurately describe our vehicles through text descriptions and elaborate photos. We hand select each vehicle we put on eBay. The vehicle shown is ALWAYS the vehicle being sold. Please look over the photos carefully as they are part of the description. When you purchase any pre-owned vehicle it is not a new vehicle. Any pre-owned vehicle can/will have normal wear, which may include, but not limited to, rock chips, scratches, scuffs, and minor interior wear, our policy is to disclose anything beyond that and we encourage pre-purchase inspections. When fresh inventory arrives, we do our best to inspect all power options, DVD systems, audio equipment, NAV systems, etc., however AAB will not be held liable or responsible for any of these items. ALL LIFTED AND FLAT BED UTILITY BED TRUCKS MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE SPARES. We will search and disclose paintwork. However, please bear in mind that this is an imperfect science. Also, you must note that often truck owners may choose to alter factory emissions and or exhaust to enhance performance or fuel economy. We often do acquire trucks that have these performance enhancing equipment already installed. This equipment may alter original emissions equipment or void factory warranties. We do not test or alter this equipment. If this is a concern of yours, please exercise your right to have a pre-purchase inspection prior to leaving your deposit. Our sales staff is available to assist in answering any specific cosmetic questions and will gladly walk around a vehicle to give you a more accurate description BEFORE a deposit is left. Ultimately, it is up to the potential buyer to do their due diligence. American Auto Brokers does not want to hide anything and we encourage everyone to have a pre-buyer's inspection done before purchase. Please be aware that until a holding fee or down payment has been made after the completion of the inspection, the vehicle is still available for purchase to the public and will not be held. Note: Our listing software provider allows the VIN to decode the ORIGINAL FACTORY EQUIPMENT that this vehicle had when it rolled off the factory line. There may/may not be additional dealer equipment that was added by the original selling dealer that will not be listed in this section. There may/may not also have items listed as original factory equipment that are no longer with the vehicle we are currently selling. For example: 2 sets of keys, keyless entry remotes, owner's manual, factory floor mats, Navigation discs, first aid kits, factory tires/size/load rating, spare tires/factory tools and/or jacks, etc. Please refer to the photos we have taken or ask us your specific concern to be certain there is no confusion. We will not be responsible for any discrepancies between the Original Factory Equipment section and what is presented in the photos or description. Please do not assume and allow us to put our answers to your specific concerns in writing. Human error is possible and we reserve the right to reverse any sale based on pricing/listing error which can occur at any time without notice. All inventory is listed for sale locally, therefore all are subject to sale at any time and may not be available. Everyone is encouraged to call with questions or concerns. "Note to other Dealers and Brokers due to the pricing we reserve the right to only sell to the retail public. We will NOT sell to other dealers, we appreciate your desire to buy from us but please no not call to check if we will."
It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the existence and condition of any equipment listed. Neither the dealership nor AutoRevo is responsible for misprints on prices or equipment. It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the accuracy of the prices with the dealer. Pricing subject to change without notice.