2011 Cadillac Escalade Premium 6.2L V8 AWD
*This calculator is for informational use only and is based on the information you provide. Actual loan amounts and payments will vary based on additional items such as taxes and fees as well as the actual interest rate available to you from a financial institution.
- White Diamond Tricoat
- Ebony/Ebony Leather
- ENGINE, VORTEC 6.2L V8 SFI (E85)
- City / Hwy
- 13 / 18
- AS-IS w/ Extended Available
Please call 210.654.7800 on this 2011 Cadillac Escalade Premium All Wheel Drive with 6.2L V8 Engine and Automatic Transmission!
Nothing says American Luxury like driving a Cadillac Escalade! This Escalade looks amazing with the White exterior still holding its shine and is complimented perfectly by the chrome wheels, trim and grill. Carfax does show an other damage report and upon our inspection of the vehicle we did find some previous paint work done to the right doors and quarter panel. The work was well done, but don’t take my word for it, come check it out in person. Good luck finding it though, because the paint match is excellent! This SUV will be the go to vehicle for a night out into town with its plush cabin full of luxury. The clean and odor free black leather seats are still in excellent condition and with the two captains’ chairs and third row seating you can fit the whole family inside for a night into town. During long road trips or commutes your anxious passengers will be entertained with the pop down TV and rear console controls. This Luxury SUV is loaded up with: power running boards, power sunroof, power windows, power locks, power liftgate, power heated and cooled front seats, cruise control, steering wheel controls, remote entry, factory navigation, backup camera, driver seat memory, automatic headlights, fog lamps, 3rd row seating, pop down TV unit, factory AM/FM/CD/AUX/USB Sirius XM ready radio with handsfree capabilities and so much more! If you’re not a Cadillac believer, you will be after one test drive in this 2011 Cadillac Escalade!
This has a clean and clear title history with CARFAX. You can view the entire Vehicle History Report at any time by clicking on the highlighted VIN or the Carfax icon above. Feel free to ask if you have any questions.
We are proud to offer you competitive financing rates from top rated banks and local credit unions. So whether you live in San Antonio or even out of state, we will work hard for you to make sure your money works smart. Just let your salesperson know that you are interested in financing and be ready to answer a few quick questions, we'll take it from there!
If you have questions about this or any other vehicles, please call us at 210.654.7800. You are also welcome to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we return all customer emails and phone calls as promptly as possible, and will be happy to help you throughout your purchasing process. Thank you and we look forward to speaking with you soon!
- XM NavTraffic is available in over 80 markets and works with your vehicle's navigation system to give you real-time traffic data right when you need it most - while you're driving. You'll avoid traffic tie-ups, save time and gas by getting alternate routes, and, in some cases, receive traffic speed and drive time information. Plus, you can use XM NavTraffic at the same time you're enjoying XM Radio. You'll find that once you start using XM NavTraffic, you won't want to drive without it (Requires a subscription sold separately by XM after trial period. Available only in select markets. For more information, see xmradio.com/navtraffic.)
- Windows, power with driver and front passenger Express-Up/Down and lockout features
- Visors, driver and front passenger illuminated vanity mirrors with extenders
- Theft-deterrent system, vehicle, PASS-Key III+
- Steering wheel, power-tilt, color-keyed with wood and leather-wrapped rim, locking.
- Steering wheel, heated
- Steering wheel controls, mounted audio and Driver Information Center controls
- Seat release, second row, power for tumble and fold
- Remote vehicle start
- Pedals, power-adjustable for accelerator and brake
- Mirror, inside rearview auto-dimming, includes OnStar controls.
- Instrumentation, analog with speedometer, odometer, fuel level, engine temperature and tachometer
- Floor covering, color-keyed carpeting
- Cup holders, quad front, dual second row and single third row
- Cruise control, electronic with set and resume speed
- Bluetooth for phone, personal cell phone connectivity to vehicle audio system and HMI (Human Machine Interface)
- Audio system feature, Bose 5.1 Cabin Surround Sound system with 10 speakers
- Wipers, front intermittent
- Wiper, rear intermittent with washer
- Tire, full-size spare, P265/70R17-113S blackwall
- Tire carrier, lockable outside spare
- Tail lamps, LED illumination
- Moldings, color-keyed bodyside with chrome accents
- Mirrors, outside heated power-adjustable, power-folding and driver-side auto-dimming, color-keyed with integrated turn signal indicators, ground illumination and programmable to provide curb view when in reverse
- Headlamps, IntelliBeam
- Fog lamps, front rectangular halogen, integral in front fascia
- Fascia, rear, body-color
- Fascia, front, body-color
- Door handles, chrome
- Body, power liftgate
- Assist steps, power-retractable
- Side Blind Zone Alert
- Safety belts, first and second row belts to body, third row belts to seat, lap and shoulder all seating positions
- Rearview camera system
- Rear Parking Assist, Ultrasonic with audible warning chimes and instrument panel-mounted shutoff switch
- Door locks, child rear security
- Daytime Running Lamps with automatic exterior lamp control
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc, VAC power
- Air bags, seat-mounted side-impact, driver and right-front passenger for thorax and pelvic protection (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Air bags, head curtain side-impact, first, second and third row outboard seating positions with rollover sensor (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and outboard rear seat occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. See the vehicle's Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information)
- Trailering equipment, heavy-duty includes trailering hitch platform, 7-wire harness with independent fused trailering circuits and 7-way sealed connector
- Throttle control, electronic
- Suspension, rear 5-link coil springs
- Suspension, front independent, SLA, coil over shock and stabilizer bar
- Suspension Package, Magnetic Ride Control
- Steering, power, rack-and-pinion
- Recovery hooks, 2 front, frame-mounted, recessed in front fascia
- Rear axle, 3.42 ratio
- GVWR, 7300 lbs. (3311 kg) (AWD Model only.)
- Engine, Vortec 6.2L V8 SFI (E85) with Active Fuel Management and E85 FlexFuel capability (403 hp [300.5 kW] @ 5700 rpm, 417 lb-ft of torque [562.9 N-m] @ 4300 rpm)
- Differential, heavy-duty locking rear
- Cooling, external transmission oil cooler, heavy-duty air-to-oil
- Cooling, external engine oil cooler, heavy-duty
- Battery, heavy-duty with rundown protection and retained accessory power
- Automatic level control, heavy-duty, air
- Alternator, 160 amps
Factory Installed Packages
- ENGINE, VORTEC 6.2L V8 SFI (E85) with Active Fuel Management and E85 FlexFuel capability (403 hp [300.5 kW] @ 5700 rpm, 417 lb-ft of torque [562.9 N-m] @ 4300 rpm) Included
Please understand, we do our very best to describe in detail the condition of our vehicles, however, we are only human and these are used vehicles, therefore, American Auto Brokers, and their employees or agents will not be held accountable for errors or omissions in the description of the above vehicle or typographical errors in any of our vehicle listings. AMERICAN AUTO BROKERS MAKES EVERY EFFORT TO BE AS TRANSPARENT AS POSSIBLE WHEN OFFERING INFORMATION ABOUT THE INVENTORY ON OUR SITE. WE WILL DISCLOSE WHAT WE KNOW AND WHAT WE HAVE LEARNED REGARDING EACH VEHICLE, WHETHER IT IS PAINTWORK, PERFORMANCE ENHANCING EQUIPMENT OR ALTERED EXHAUST / EMISSIONS. WE DO NOT INSTALL ANY OF THIS TYPE OF EQUIPMENT, NOR DO WE TEST ITS PERFORMANCE. IT IS STRONGLY ENCOURAGED THAT YOU HAVE AN INDEPENDENT PRE-BUYER'S INSPECTION DONE. WE DO NOT REQUIRE YOU TO HAVE ONE DONE, HOWEVER WE WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY FINDINGS AFTERWARDS SHOULD YOU CHOOSE TO DISCARD YOUR RIGHT TO HAVE ONE DONE. All vehicle options (power opts, cd players/changers, audio equipment, entertainment systems/dvd, navigation systems/nav dvd, etc), specs, features, color descriptions, history, paint history, maintenance records and manufacturer's warranty information should be researched and confirmed by the buyer or third party service before completing purchase. Helpful research information can be found at Edmunds.com, AutoCheck.com, Carchex.com, CarFax.com, etc. At our dealership we work very hard to accurately describe our vehicles through text descriptions and elaborate photos. We hand select each vehicle we put on eBay. The vehicle shown is ALWAYS the vehicle being sold. Please look over the photos carefully as they are part of the description. When you purchase any pre-owned vehicle it is not a new vehicle. Any pre-owned vehicle can/will have normal wear, which may include, but not limited to, rock chips, scratches, scuffs, and minor interior wear, our policy is to disclose anything beyond that and we encourage pre-purchase inspections. When fresh inventory arrives, we do our best to inspect all power options, DVD systems, audio equipment, NAV systems, etc., however AAB will not be held liable or responsible for any of these items. ALL LIFTED AND FLAT BED UTILITY BED TRUCKS MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE SPARES. We will search and disclose paintwork. However, please bear in mind that this is an imperfect science. Also, you must note that often truck owners may choose to alter factory emissions and or exhaust to enhance performance or fuel economy. We often do acquire trucks that have these performance enhancing equipment already installed. This equipment may alter original emissions equipment or void factory warranties. We do not test or alter this equipment. If this is a concern of yours, please exercise your right to have a pre-purchase inspection prior to leaving your deposit. Our sales staff is available to assist in answering any specific cosmetic questions and will gladly walk around a vehicle to give you a more accurate description BEFORE a deposit is left. Ultimately, it is up to the potential buyer to do their due diligence. American Auto Brokers does not want to hide anything and we encourage everyone to have a pre-buyer's inspection done before purchase. Please be aware that until a holding fee or down payment has been made after the completion of the inspection, the vehicle is still available for purchase to the public and will not be held. Note: Our listing software provider allows the VIN to decode the ORIGINAL FACTORY EQUIPMENT that this vehicle had when it rolled off the factory line. There may/may not be additional dealer equipment that was added by the original selling dealer that will not be listed in this section. There may/may not also have items listed as original factory equipment that are no longer with the vehicle we are currently selling. For example: 2 sets of keys, keyless entry remotes, owner's manual, factory floor mats, Navigation discs, first aid kits, factory tires/size/load rating, spare tires/factory tools and/or jacks, etc. Please refer to the photos we have taken or ask us your specific concern to be certain there is no confusion. We will not be responsible for any discrepancies between the Original Factory Equipment section and what is presented in the photos or description. Please do not assume and allow us to put our answers to your specific concerns in writing. Human error is possible and we reserve the right to reverse any sale based on pricing/listing error which can occur at any time without notice. All inventory is listed for sale locally, therefore all are subject to sale at any time and may not be available. Everyone is encouraged to call with questions or concerns. "Note to other Dealers and Brokers due to the pricing we reserve the right to only sell to the retail public. We will NOT sell to other dealers, we appreciate your desire to buy from us but please no not call to check if we will."
It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the existence and condition of any equipment listed. Neither the dealership nor AutoRevo is responsible for misprints on prices or equipment. It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the accuracy of the prices with the dealer. Pricing subject to change without notice.