2010 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Crew Cab LT 5.3L V8
*This calculator is for informational use only and is based on the information you provide. Actual loan amounts and payments will vary based on additional items such as taxes and fees as well as the actual interest rate available to you from a financial institution.
- Summit White
- Ebony Cloth
- ENGINE, VORTEC 5.3L VARIABLE VALVE TIMING V8 SFI FLEXFUEL
- City / Hwy
- 15 / 21
*Actual rating will vary with options, driving conditions, habits and vehicle condition.
- AS-IS w/ Extended Available
Please call Amanda Witt on this Clean Carfax One Owner 2010 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Crew Cab LT With 5.3L V8 Engine and Automatic Transmission!
Chevrolet did a great job at designing these 2010 model trucks, it has yet to look outdated! Everything still looks and feels so incredibly new! With only 43k miles on the odometer I can see why. Carfax doesn’t show any accident or damage reports, although during our inspection we did find work done to the bed and left doors. The work was done well and the paint match looks excellent! We even had to use a paint gauge to find it! The Summit white exterior still holds its showroom shine and looks incredible with the chrome grill, bumpers and wheels that are just the right amount of shiny to brighten up the exterior of the truck without being too busy. Open the doors to reveal the plush Chevrolet cabin we all love! The black cloth seats are clean and odor free with the arm rest folding up to reveal 6th passenger seating! With the spray in bed liner and 5.3L V8 engine this Chevy will be your best tool in tackling the tasks you have lined up for the day! The options are just right in this LT with: power locks, power mirrors, power windows, power sliding driver seat, cruise control, steering wheel controls, dual climate control, remote entry, 6th passenger seating, spray in bed liner, parking assist sensors, traction control, factory AM/FM/CD/AUX radio and so much more! Now that you found the truck you’ve been searching high and low for its time to enjoy your days again!
Getting a copy of your vehicle's CARFAX History Report is easy! If it isn't then you aren't shopping at the right place! We post a free copy of the CARFAX Report for you to view on each vehicle we sell. Simply click on the highlighted VIN or the Carfax icon above and you can print it from there..or come see us, we'll print it for you!
We are proud to offer you competitive financing rates from top rated banks and local credit unions. So whether you live in San Antonio or even out of state, we will work hard for you to make sure your money works smart. Just let your salesperson know that you are interested in financing and be ready to answer a few quick questions, we'll take it from there!
For our complete terms of sale please see our website and if you have questions about this or any of my other items, please give me a call at the office at 210.654.7800, or on my mobile at 505.449.8262. You are also welcome to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org I return all customer phone calls promptly, and will be happy to help you throughout your purchasing process. Thank you, and I look forward to speaking with you!
- Seat adjuster, manual lumbar control on the driver-side
- Instrumentation, analog with speedometer, odometer, fuel level, engine temperature, and tachometer (Includes voltmeter and oil pressure indicators.)
- Lighting, interior with dome and reading lights, illuminated entry feature and backlit instrument panel switches
- Visors, driver and front passenger, sliding with clip and illuminated vanity mirror on driver and passenger-side, Opal Gray-colored
- Windows, power with driver Express-Down
- Mirror, inside rearview manual day/night
- Assist handle, front passenger (Also includes rear assist handles in the headliner on Extended and Crew Cab Models.)
- Audio system feature, speaker system (Includes 4 speakers on Regular Cab and 6 speakers on Extended and Crew Cab Models.)
- Coat hooks, rear driver and passenger side
- Cruise control, electronic with set and resume speed, located on steering wheel
- Cup holders, front (Also includes rear cupholders on Extended and Crew Cab models.)
- Driver Information Center with odometer, trip odometer and message center (monitors numerous systems depending on vehicle equipment level including low fuel, turn signal "on", transmission temperature and oil change notification) (Driver Information Center controls are operated through the trip odometer button unless (UK3) steering wheel mounted audio controls is ordered. On 1LT, 1SF and 1LZ, includes 8-point compass and outside temperature.)
- Warning tones headlamp on, key-in-ignition, driver and passenger buckle up reminder and turn signal on
- Seat, rear 60/40 folding bench (folds up), 3-passenger, folding (includes child seat top tether anchor) (Requires Extended or Crew Cab Models.)
- Wipers, front intermittent wet-arm with pulse washers
- Wheel, 17" (43.2 cm) steel spare (spare wheel will not cosmetically match the other 4 wheels)
- Tire carrier, outside spare, winch-type mounted under frame at rear
- Spare tire lock keyed cylinder lock that utilizes same key as ignition and door (Deleted when SEO (5Z4) spare wheel and carrier delete is ordered.)
- Pickup box, Fleetside
- Moldings, bodyside, body-colored (Moldings are deleted if any SEO paint is ordered.)
- Lamps, dual cargo area lamps
- Grille, chrome surround
- Glass, Solar-Ray deep-tinted (all windows except light-tinted glass on windshield and driver- and front passenger-side glass) (With Regular Cab models, includes rear window. With Extended Cab models, includes rear and rear quarter windows. With Crew Cab models or (C49) rear-window defogger, includes light-tinted rear window.)
- Door handles, Black
- Bumper, rear chrome, step-style with pad
- Bumper, front chrome (Includes body-color bumper end caps.)
- Air dam, Black
- Air bags, seat-mounted side-impact, driver and right-front passenger for thorax and pelvic protection (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. See the vehicle's Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Air bags, head curtain side-impact, front outboard seating positions with rollover sensor (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. See the vehicle's Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Steering column, Tilt-Wheel, adjustable with brake/transmission shift interlock
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with Proactive Roll Avoidance and traction control
- Air bags, frontal, driver and right-front passenger with Passenger Sensing System (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your childs age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. See the vehicles Owners Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Suspension, front independent, coil over shock
- Rear wheel drive
- GVWR, 6800 lbs. (3084 kg) (Requires CC10753, CC10543 or CK10903 models. Standard on CC10543 models.)
- Suspension, rear 2-stage multi-leaf springs, semi-elliptic
- Alternator, 145 amps
- Exhaust, aluminized stainless-steel muffler and tailpipe
- Frame, fully-boxed, hydroformed front section
- Steering, power, rack-and-pinion
- Suspension Package, Handling/Trailering, heavy-duty includes 46 mm piston monotube shocks and 36mm front stabilizer bar (Includes 36mm front stabilizer bar when (NHT) Max Trailering Pack is ordered.)
- Battery, heavy-duty 600 cold-cranking amps, maintenance-free with rundown protection and retained accessory power
- Rear axle, 3.23 ratio (Refer to Engine/Axle chart for availability.)
Factory Installed Packages
- ENGINE, VORTEC 5.3L VARIABLE VALVE TIMING V8 SFI FLEXFUEL capable of running on unleaded or up to 85% ethanol (with gas - 315 hp [234.8 kW] @ 5200 rpm, 335 lb-ft of torque [452.2 N-m] @ 4000 rpm, with E85 ethanol - 326 hp [243.1 kW] @ 5300 rpm, 348 lb-ft of torque [469.8 N-m] @ 4400 rpm), iron block $800
Please understand, we do our very best to describe in detail the condition of our vehicles, however, we are only human and these are used vehicles, therefore, American Auto Brokers, and their employees or agents will not be held accountable for errors or omissions in the description of the above vehicle or typographical errors in any of our vehicle listings. AMERICAN AUTO BROKERS MAKES EVERY EFFORT TO BE AS TRANSPARENT AS POSSIBLE WHEN OFFERING INFORMATION ABOUT THE INVENTORY ON OUR SITE. WE WILL DISCLOSE WHAT WE KNOW AND WHAT WE HAVE LEARNED REGARDING EACH VEHICLE, WHETHER IT IS PAINTWORK, PERFORMANCE ENHANCING EQUIPMENT OR ALTERED EXHAUST / EMISSIONS. WE DO NOT INSTALL ANY OF THIS TYPE OF EQUIPMENT, NOR DO WE TEST ITS PERFORMANCE. IT IS STRONGLY ENCOURAGED THAT YOU HAVE AN INDEPENDENT PRE-BUYER'S INSPECTION DONE. WE DO NOT REQUIRE YOU TO HAVE ONE DONE, HOWEVER WE WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY FINDINGS AFTERWARDS SHOULD YOU CHOOSE TO DISCARD YOUR RIGHT TO HAVE ONE DONE. All vehicle options (power opts, cd players/changers, audio equipment, entertainment systems/dvd, navigation systems/nav dvd, etc), specs, features, color descriptions, history, paint history, maintenance records and manufacturer's warranty information should be researched and confirmed by the buyer or third party service before completing purchase. Helpful research information can be found at Edmunds.com, AutoCheck.com, Carchex.com, CarFax.com, etc. At our dealership we work very hard to accurately describe our vehicles through text descriptions and elaborate photos. We hand select each vehicle we put on eBay. The vehicle shown is ALWAYS the vehicle being sold. Please look over the photos carefully as they are part of the description. When you purchase any pre-owned vehicle it is not a new vehicle. Any pre-owned vehicle can/will have normal wear, which may include, but not limited to, rock chips, scratches, scuffs, and minor interior wear, our policy is to disclose anything beyond that and we encourage pre-purchase inspections. When fresh inventory arrives, we do our best to inspect all power options, DVD systems, audio equipment, NAV systems, etc., however AAB will not be held liable or responsible for any of these items. ALL LIFTED AND FLAT BED UTILITY BED TRUCKS MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE SPARES. We will search and disclose paintwork. However, please bear in mind that this is an imperfect science. Also, you must note that often truck owners may choose to alter factory emissions and or exhaust to enhance performance or fuel economy. We often do acquire trucks that have these performance enhancing equipment already installed. This equipment may alter original emissions equipment or void factory warranties. We do not test or alter this equipment. If this is a concern of yours, please exercise your right to have a pre-purchase inspection prior to leaving your deposit. Our sales staff is available to assist in answering any specific cosmetic questions and will gladly walk around a vehicle to give you a more accurate description BEFORE a deposit is left. Ultimately, it is up to the potential buyer to do their due diligence. American Auto Brokers does not want to hide anything and we encourage everyone to have a pre-buyer's inspection done before purchase. Please be aware that until a holding fee or down payment has been made after the completion of the inspection, the vehicle is still available for purchase to the public and will not be held. Note: Our listing software provider allows the VIN to decode the ORIGINAL FACTORY EQUIPMENT that this vehicle had when it rolled off the factory line. There may/may not be additional dealer equipment that was added by the original selling dealer that will not be listed in this section. There may/may not also have items listed as original factory equipment that are no longer with the vehicle we are currently selling. For example: 2 sets of keys, keyless entry remotes, owner's manual, factory floor mats, Navigation discs, first aid kits, factory tires/size/load rating, spare tires/factory tools and/or jacks, etc. Please refer to the photos we have taken or ask us your specific concern to be certain there is no confusion. We will not be responsible for any discrepancies between the Original Factory Equipment section and what is presented in the photos or description. Please do not assume and allow us to put our answers to your specific concerns in writing. Human error is possible and we reserve the right to reverse any sale based on pricing/listing error which can occur at any time without notice. All inventory is listed for sale locally, therefore all are subject to sale at any time and may not be available. Everyone is encouraged to call with questions or concerns. "Note to other Dealers and Brokers due to the pricing we reserve the right to only sell to the retail public. We will NOT sell to other dealers, we appreciate your desire to buy from us but please no not call to check if we will."
It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the existence and condition of any equipment listed. Neither the dealership nor AutoRevo is responsible for misprints on prices or equipment. It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the accuracy of the prices with the dealer. Pricing subject to change without notice.