2009 Hummer H3 H3T Luxury 3.7L I5 AWD
*This calculator is for informational use only and is based on the information you provide. Actual loan amounts and payments will vary based on additional items such as taxes and fees as well as the actual interest rate available to you from a financial institution.
- Light Cashmere Leather
- ENGINE, 3.7L DOHC 5-CYLINDER MFI
- City / Hwy
- 14 / 18
- AS-IS w/ Extended Available
Please call us on this 2009 Hummer H3 Luxury H3T All Wheel Drive with 3.7L I5 Engine and Automatic Transmission!
Why the Hummer? There are quite a few different types of off-roading vehicles out there, so why should you want this one? To put it simply...it is just the best choice. With the tough military exterior, it'll be easy for you to be the leader of the pack once you hit the rough terrain. You've got all the power you need and then some in this H3. And as a leader, you obviously deserve some luxury with your stature amongst your peers. Your new Hummer is loaded up with a clean and odor free tan leather interior, power windows, power mirrors, power locks, power seats, front heated seats, sunroof, factory radio -- satellite ready with OnStar, and so much more. This 09 Hummer H3 AWD is a force to be reckoned with and you hold all the power in your hands now that you decided to take this home with you.
This has a clean and clear title history with CARFAX. You can view the entire Vehicle History Report at any time by clicking on the highlighted VIN or the Carfax icon above. Feel free to ask if you have any questions.
We realize you may already have your financing option set up by the time you call us, and that's okay. However, if we can save you money and you can still keep your bank's resources open and available to you, why wouldn't you finance with us? We work with banks and credit unions to bring you the lowest rates in San Antonio! Just give your salesperson a call and tell her you are interested in saving time and money, she'll take care of the rest!
If you have questions about this or any other vehicles, please contact us. We return all customer emails and phone calls as promptly as possible, and will be happy to help you throughout your purchasing process. Thank you and we look forward to speaking with you soon!
- Windows, power with driver Express-Down
- Theft-deterrent system, vehicle, PASSlock II
- Seat, rear split-folding
- Retained accessory power
- Power outlets, 2 auxiliary, 12-volt
- Owners publication (Retail orders only)
- Mirror, inside rearview auto-dimming with 8-point compass and outside temperature display
- Lighting, interior with front and interior dome, reading, instrument panel courtesy, door switches and illuminated entry
- Glovebox, passenger-side
- Floor covering, carpet
- Defogger, rear-window
- Cupholders, 2 front and 4 rear
- Cruise control, electronic with set and resume speed
- Console, floor includes removable tray
- Bluetooth for phone personal cell phone connectivity to vehicle audio system and HMI (Human Machine Interface) (Requires (UE1) OnStar.)
- Assist handles, 5 total 1 A-pillar mounted for front passenger, 2 B-pillar and 2 overhead-mounted for outboard rear seats
- Air conditioning, single-zone manual
- Wipers, front intermittent, variable, wiper/washer
- Tire, full-size spare with painted steel wheel, under-body-mounted
- Rail caps, pickup box bed
- Mirrors, outside power-adjustable, manual-folding
- Luggage rack side rails, roof-mounted
- License plate provision, front includes bolts
- Headlamps, dual composite halogen with automatic exterior lamp control
- Grille, chrome 7-slot
- Glass, Solar-Ray deep-tinted (all windows except light-tinted glass on windshield, driver- and front passenger-side glass)
- Fog lamps, front, halogen
- Bumpers, front and rear steel (not jackable)
- Body, endgate
- Tire Pressure Monitor (Does not monitor spare.)
- Steering column, Tilt-Wheel, adjustable with brake/transmission shift interlock
- StabiliTrak, Stability Control System with Traction Control and hill start assist feature
- Horn, single-note
- Daytime Running Lamps
- Air bags, head curtain side-impact, front and rear outboard seating positions with rollover sensor (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your childs age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. See the vehicles Owners Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Air bags, frontal, driver and right-front passenger with Passenger Sensing System (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See the vehicle's Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Transfer case, 2.64:1 2-speed, button-actuated full-time 4WD (Not available with (ZM6) Off-Road Suspension Package.)
- Suspension, rear semi-floating axle with 2-stage multi-leaf springs
- Suspension, front, independent, heavy-duty with torsion bar
- Steering, power, rack-and-pinion
- Skid Plate Package includes skid plates for front and steering/suspension, transfer case and fuel tank
- Rear axle, 4.56 ratio
- GVWR, 6001 lbs. (2722 kg)
- Engine, 3.7L DOHC 5-cylinder MFI (239 hp [178.2 kW] @ 5800 rpm, 241 lb-ft of torque [325.3 N-m] @ 4600 rpm)
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc with a unique calibration for 4Lo
- Battery, heavy-duty 590 cold-cranking amps, maintenance-free with rundown protection
- Alternator, 125 amps
Factory Installed Packages
- ENGINE, 3.7L DOHC 5-CYLINDER MFI (239 hp [178.2 kW] @ 5800 rpm, 241 lb-ft of torque [325.3 N-m] @ 4600 rpm) Included
Please understand, we do our very best to describe in detail the condition of our vehicles, however, we are only human and these are used vehicles, therefore, American Auto Brokers, and their employees or agents will not be held accountable for errors or omissions in the description of the above vehicle or typographical errors in any of our vehicle listings. AMERICAN AUTO BROKERS MAKES EVERY EFFORT TO BE AS TRANSPARENT AS POSSIBLE WHEN OFFERING INFORMATION ABOUT THE INVENTORY ON OUR SITE. WE WILL DISCLOSE WHAT WE KNOW AND WHAT WE HAVE LEARNED REGARDING EACH VEHICLE, WHETHER IT IS PAINTWORK, PERFORMANCE ENHANCING EQUIPMENT OR ALTERED EXHAUST / EMISSIONS. WE DO NOT INSTALL ANY OF THIS TYPE OF EQUIPMENT, NOR DO WE TEST ITS PERFORMANCE. IT IS STRONGLY ENCOURAGED THAT YOU HAVE AN INDEPENDENT PRE-BUYER'S INSPECTION DONE. WE DO NOT REQUIRE YOU TO HAVE ONE DONE, HOWEVER WE WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY FINDINGS AFTERWARDS SHOULD YOU CHOOSE TO DISCARD YOUR RIGHT TO HAVE ONE DONE. All vehicle options (power opts, cd players/changers, audio equipment, entertainment systems/dvd, navigation systems/nav dvd, etc), specs, features, color descriptions, history, paint history, maintenance records and manufacturer's warranty information should be researched and confirmed by the buyer or third party service before completing purchase. Helpful research information can be found at Edmunds.com, AutoCheck.com, Carchex.com, CarFax.com, etc. At our dealership we work very hard to accurately describe our vehicles through text descriptions and elaborate photos. We hand select each vehicle we put on eBay. The vehicle shown is ALWAYS the vehicle being sold. Please look over the photos carefully as they are part of the description. When you purchase any pre-owned vehicle it is not a new vehicle. Any pre-owned vehicle can/will have normal wear, which may include, but not limited to, rock chips, scratches, scuffs, and minor interior wear, our policy is to disclose anything beyond that and we encourage pre-purchase inspections. When fresh inventory arrives, we do our best to inspect all power options, DVD systems, audio equipment, NAV systems, etc., however AAB will not be held liable or responsible for any of these items. ALL LIFTED AND FLAT BED UTILITY BED TRUCKS MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE SPARES. We will search and disclose paintwork. However, please bear in mind that this is an imperfect science. Also, you must note that often truck owners may choose to alter factory emissions and or exhaust to enhance performance or fuel economy. We often do acquire trucks that have these performance enhancing equipment already installed. This equipment may alter original emissions equipment or void factory warranties. We do not test or alter this equipment. If this is a concern of yours, please exercise your right to have a pre-purchase inspection prior to leaving your deposit. Our sales staff is available to assist in answering any specific cosmetic questions and will gladly walk around a vehicle to give you a more accurate description BEFORE a deposit is left. Ultimately, it is up to the potential buyer to do their due diligence. American Auto Brokers does not want to hide anything and we encourage everyone to have a pre-buyer's inspection done before purchase. Please be aware that until a holding fee or down payment has been made after the completion of the inspection, the vehicle is still available for purchase to the public and will not be held. Note: Our listing software provider allows the VIN to decode the ORIGINAL FACTORY EQUIPMENT that this vehicle had when it rolled off the factory line. There may/may not be additional dealer equipment that was added by the original selling dealer that will not be listed in this section. There may/may not also have items listed as original factory equipment that are no longer with the vehicle we are currently selling. For example: 2 sets of keys, keyless entry remotes, owner's manual, factory floor mats, Navigation discs, first aid kits, factory tires/size/load rating, spare tires/factory tools and/or jacks, etc. Please refer to the photos we have taken or ask us your specific concern to be certain there is no confusion. We will not be responsible for any discrepancies between the Original Factory Equipment section and what is presented in the photos or description. Please do not assume and allow us to put our answers to your specific concerns in writing. Human error is possible and we reserve the right to reverse any sale based on pricing/listing error which can occur at any time without notice. All inventory is listed for sale locally, therefore all are subject to sale at any time and may not be available. Everyone is encouraged to call with questions or concerns. "Note to other Dealers and Brokers due to the pricing we reserve the right to only sell to the retail public. We will NOT sell to other dealers, we appreciate your desire to buy from us but please no not call to check if we will."
It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the existence and condition of any equipment listed. Neither the dealership nor AutoRevo is responsible for misprints on prices or equipment. It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the accuracy of the prices with the dealer. Pricing subject to change without notice.