2009 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD Extended Cab LT 6.6L Duramax Turbo Diesel 4X4
Need a Trade Quote?
*This calculator is for informational use only and is based on the information you provide. Actual loan amounts and payments will vary based on additional items such as taxes and fees as well as the actual interest rate available to you from a financial institution.
- Victory Red
- Ebony Cloth
- ENGINE, DURAMAX 6.6L TURBO DIESEL V8
- AS-IS w/ Extended Available
Please call us on this 2009 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD Extended Cab LT 4x4 with 6.6L Duramax Turbo Diesel Engine and Automatic Allison Transmission!
You are nothing short of a winner while you’re in the driver seat of this Victory Red Chevrolet! This isn’t a color you see often and it looks incredible with the chrome grill, bumpers and factory wheels. Now, during our inspection we did find work done to the bed. The work was well done and was probably done to keep this Silverado looking its best because Carfax runs it clean and clear of any accident or damage reports. You also have peace of mind that this Silverado has a powertrain that will not let you down. The 6.6L Duramax Turbo Diesel engine is paired up perfectly with the Allison Automatic Transmission for a powertrain that was engineered for longevity. Inside this LT you have clean and odor free black cloth seats and just the options you want: power windows, power locks, power mirrors, power sliding driver seat, cruise control, steering wheel controls, dual climate control, rotary shift transfer case, factory trailer brake, automatic headlights, bed liner, running boards, factory AM/FM/CD/AUX Sirius XM ready radio and so much more! Check out this Silverado in person and you will already be a winner by the end of the test drive!
Getting a copy of your vehicle's CARFAX History Report is easy! If it isn't then you aren't shopping at the right place! We post a free copy of the CARFAX Report for you to view on each vehicle we sell. Simply click on the highlighted VIN or the Carfax icon above and you can print it from there..or come see us, we'll print it for you!
We are proud to offer you competitive financing rates from top rated banks and local credit unions. So whether you live in San Antonio or even out of state, we will work hard for you to make sure your money works smart. Just let your salesperson know that you are interested in financing and be ready to answer a few quick questions, we'll take it from there!
If you have questions about this or any other vehicles, please contact us. We return all customer emails and phone calls as promptly as possible, and will be happy to help you throughout your purchasing process. Thank you and we look forward to speaking with you soon!
- Warning tones headlamp on, key-in-ignition, driver and passenger buckle up reminder and turn signal on
- Visors, driver and front passenger, sliding with clip and illuminated vanity mirror on driver and passenger-side, Opal Gray-colored
- Steering wheel, leather-wrapped with theft-deterrent locking feature
- Steering wheel includes theft-deterrent locking feature
- Steering column, Tilt-Wheel, adjustable with brake/transmission shift interlock
- Seat, rear 60/40 folding bench (folds up), 3-passenger, folding (includes child seat top tether anchor) (Requires Extended or Crew Cab Models.)
- Seat adjuster, manual lumbar control on the driver-side
- Mirror, inside rearview manual day/night
- Lighting, interior with dome and reading lights, illuminated entry feature and backlit instrument panel switches
- Instrumentation, analog with speedometer, fuel level, engine temperature, tachometer, voltmeter and oil pressure indicators
- Driver Information Center with odometer, trip odometer and message center (monitors numerous systems depending on vehicle equipment level including low fuel, turn signal "on", transmission temperature and oil change notification) (Driver Information Center controls are operated through the trip odometer button unless (UK3) steering wheel mounted audio controls is ordered. On 1LT and 1LZ, includes 8-point compass and outside temperature.)
- Cup holders, front (Also includes rear cupholders on Extended and Crew Cab models)
- Cruise control, electronic with set and resume speed, located on steering wheel
- Coat hooks, rear driver and passenger side
- Audio system feature, speaker system (Includes 4 speakers on Regular Cab and 6 speakers on Extended and Crew Cab Models.)
- Assist handle, front passenger (Also includes rear assist handles in the headliner on Extended and Crew Cab models)
- Wipers, front intermittent wet-arm with pulse washers
- Tire carrier, outside spare, winch-type mounted under frame at rear (Orders with (ZW9) Pickup box delete will not include a Spare Tire Carrier unless a spare tire is ordered)
- Spare tire lock keyed cylinder lock that utilizes same key as ignition and door (Not available with (ZW9) pickup box delete or (VF7) rear bumper delete.)
- Moldings, bodyside, body-colored (Moldings are deleted if any SEO paint is ordered.)
- Lamps, dual cargo area lamps
- Headlamps, dual halogen composite with automatic exterior lamp control and flash-to-pass feature
- Grille, chrome surround
- Glass, Solar-Ray deep-tinted (all windows except light-tinted glass on windshield and driver-and front passenger-side glass) (With Regular Cab Models, includes rear window. With Extended Cab Models, includes rear and rear quarter windows. With Crew Cab Models or (C49) rear-window defogger, includes light-tinted rear window.)
- Door handles, Black
- Bumper, rear chrome, step-style with pad (Not available with (ZW9) pickup box delete.)
- Bumper, front chrome includes chrome bumper end caps
- Air dam, Black
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with Proactive Roll Avoidance (Requires C*20753 or C*20743 Models.)
- Daytime Running Lamps with automatic exterior lamp control
- Air bags, frontal, driver and right-front passenger (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. See the vehicle's Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information)
- Transfer case, electronic shift with rotary dial controls (Requires 4WD models)
- Suspension, rear 2-stage multi-leaf springs semi-elliptic
- Suspension, front independent, torsion bar
- Steering, power, recirculating ball
- Recovery hooks, front, frame-mounted
- Rear axle, 3.73 ratio
- Pickup box, Fleetside
- GVWR, 9200 lbs. (4173 kg)
- Frame, hydroformed front section
- Four wheel drive
- Exhaust aluminized stainless-steel muffler and tailpipe
- Cooling, external engine oil cooler heavy-duty air-to-oil, integral to driver side of radiator tank
- Cooling, auxiliary external transmission oil cooler heavy-duty air-to-oil
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc
- Battery, heavy-duty 600 cold-cranking amps, maintenance-free with rundown protection and retained accessory power
- Alternator, 125 amps
- Air cleaner, high-capacity
Factory Installed Packages
- ENGINE, DURAMAX 6.6L TURBO DIESEL V8 B5-Diesel compatible (365 hp [271.7 kW] @ 3200 rpm, 660 lb-ft of torque [894.6 N-m] @ 1600 rpm) Includes (TUV) heavy-duty dual, 730 cold-cranking-amp battery and (K05) engine block heater) $7,195
- 2011 GMC Sierra 1500 Crew Cab SLT 5.3L V8 4X4 $22,981
- 2011 GMC Sierra 1500 Crew Cab SLT 5.3L V8 4X4 $22,981
- 2010 Ford Super Duty F350 DRW Crew Cab King Ranch 6.4L Power Stroke Diesel 4X4 $29,994
- 2011 Ford Super Duty F450 DRW CrewCab XL 6.7L Power Stroke Diesel $27,995
- 2011 Ford Super Duty F250 Crew Cab Lariat 6.7L Power Stroke Diesel 4X4 $30,994
- 2011 Ford Super Duty F250 Crew Cab XLT 6.7L Power Stroke Diesel $23,981
Please understand, we do our very best to describe in detail the condition of our vehicles, however, we are only human and these are used vehicles, therefore, American Auto Brokers, and their employees or agents will not be held accountable for errors or omissions in the description of the above vehicle or typographical errors in any of our vehicle listings. AMERICAN AUTO BROKERS MAKES EVERY EFFORT TO BE AS TRANSPARENT AS POSSIBLE WHEN OFFERING INFORMATION ABOUT THE INVENTORY ON OUR SITE. WE WILL DISCLOSE WHAT WE KNOW AND WHAT WE HAVE LEARNED REGARDING EACH VEHICLE, WHETHER IT IS PAINTWORK, PERFORMANCE ENHANCING EQUIPMENT OR ALTERED EXHAUST / EMISSIONS. WE DO NOT INSTALL ANY OF THIS TYPE OF EQUIPMENT, NOR DO WE TEST ITS PERFORMANCE. IT IS STRONGLY ENCOURAGED THAT YOU HAVE AN INDEPENDENT PRE-BUYER'S INSPECTION DONE. WE DO NOT REQUIRE YOU TO HAVE ONE DONE, HOWEVER WE WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY FINDINGS AFTERWARDS SHOULD YOU CHOOSE TO DISCARD YOUR RIGHT TO HAVE ONE DONE. All vehicle options (power opts, cd players/changers, audio equipment, entertainment systems/dvd, navigation systems/nav dvd, etc), specs, features, color descriptions, history, paint history, maintenance records and manufacturer's warranty information should be researched and confirmed by the buyer or third party service before completing purchase. Helpful research information can be found at Edmunds.com, AutoCheck.com, Carchex.com, CarFax.com, etc. At our dealership we work very hard to accurately describe our vehicles through text descriptions and elaborate photos. We hand select each vehicle we put on eBay. The vehicle shown is ALWAYS the vehicle being sold. Please look over the photos carefully as they are part of the description. When you purchase any pre-owned vehicle it is not a new vehicle. Any pre-owned vehicle can/will have normal wear, which may include, but not limited to, rock chips, scratches, scuffs, and minor interior wear, our policy is to disclose anything beyond that and we encourage pre-purchase inspections. When fresh inventory arrives, we do our best to inspect all power options, DVD systems, audio equipment, NAV systems, etc., however AAB will not be held liable or responsible for any of these items. ALL LIFTED AND FLAT BED UTILITY BED TRUCKS MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE SPARES. We will search and disclose paintwork. However, please bear in mind that this is an imperfect science. Also, you must note that often truck owners may choose to alter factory emissions and or exhaust to enhance performance or fuel economy. We often do acquire trucks that have these performance enhancing equipment already installed. This equipment may alter original emissions equipment or void factory warranties. We do not test or alter this equipment. If this is a concern of yours, please exercise your right to have a pre-purchase inspection prior to leaving your deposit. Our sales staff is available to assist in answering any specific cosmetic questions and will gladly walk around a vehicle to give you a more accurate description BEFORE a deposit is left. Ultimately, it is up to the potential buyer to do their due diligence. American Auto Brokers does not want to hide anything and we encourage everyone to have a pre-buyer's inspection done before purchase. Please be aware that until a holding fee or down payment has been made after the completion of the inspection, the vehicle is still available for purchase to the public and will not be held. Note: Our listing software provider allows the VIN to decode the ORIGINAL FACTORY EQUIPMENT that this vehicle had when it rolled off the factory line. There may/may not be additional dealer equipment that was added by the original selling dealer that will not be listed in this section. There may/may not also have items listed as original factory equipment that are no longer with the vehicle we are currently selling. For example: 2 sets of keys, keyless entry remotes, owner's manual, factory floor mats, Navigation discs, first aid kits, factory tires/size/load rating, spare tires/factory tools and/or jacks, etc. Please refer to the photos we have taken or ask us your specific concern to be certain there is no confusion. We will not be responsible for any discrepancies between the Original Factory Equipment section and what is presented in the photos or description. Please do not assume and allow us to put our answers to your specific concerns in writing. Human error is possible and we reserve the right to reverse any sale based on pricing/listing error which can occur at any time without notice. All inventory is listed for sale locally, therefore all are subject to sale at any time and may not be available. Everyone is encouraged to call with questions or concerns. "Note to other Dealers and Brokers due to the pricing we reserve the right to only sell to the retail public. We will NOT sell to other dealers, we appreciate your desire to buy from us but please no not call to check if we will."
It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the existence and condition of any equipment listed. Neither the dealership nor AutoRevo is responsible for misprints on prices or equipment. It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the accuracy of the prices with the dealer. Pricing subject to change without notice.