2009 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Crew Cab LTZ 5.3L V8
*This calculator is for informational use only and is based on the information you provide. Actual loan amounts and payments will vary based on additional items such as taxes and fees as well as the actual interest rate available to you from a financial institution.
- Dark Cashmere/Light Cashmere Leather
- ENGINE, VORTEC 5.3L V8 SFI WITH ACTIVE FUEL MANAGEMENT
- City / Hwy
- 14 / 20
- AS-IS w/ Extended Available
Please call us on this Clean Carfax One Owner 2009 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Crew Cab LTZ with 5.3L V8 Engine and Automatic Transmission!
This Silverado is cleaned up inside and out! It looks incredible with the paint matched bumpers offering a clean look with the chrome grill and wheels providing the perfect contrast and the gold pin stripe ties it all together for a unique and timeless look! Now, during our inspection we did find work done to the bed, front left door and the front fenders. It was probably done to keep this Silverado looking great because Carfax runs it clean and clear of any accident or damage reports. We encourage you to inspect it in person, but good luck finding it because the paint match is excellent! While on the subject of Carfax I’d like to point out the incredible service records showing that the previous owner kept up with their maintenance, so its safe to say that this 5.3L V8 will work alongside you for many days to come! You’ll love driving around town in your new Silverado with its ahead of the time plush cabin. The tan leather seats are clean and odor free and flow well with the tan, brown and woodgrain trim pieces for a luxury feel. Chevrolet is also well known for a quiet cabin and a smooth ride and this Silverado knows no different! This LTZ is loaded up with: power windows, power mirrors, power locks, power sunroof, power heated front seats, cruise control, steering wheel controls, dual climate control, remote entry, traction control, rear console controls, rear cup holders, OnStar ready, factory AM/FM/CD/AUX Sirius XM ready radio and so much more! Low miles, a powerful Chevrolet V8 and a smooth ride is what you get with this truck and its all for the right price! Call in or click above to schedule a test drive and we’ll have you singed up and down the road in no time!
Getting a copy of your vehicle's CARFAX History Report is easy! If it isn't then you aren't shopping at the right place! We post a free copy of the CARFAX Report for you to view on each vehicle we sell. Simply click on the highlighted VIN or the Carfax icon above and you can print it from there..or come see us, we'll print it for you!
We realize you may already have your financing option set up by the time you call us, and that's okay. However, if we can save you money and you can still keep your bank's resources open and available to you, why wouldn't you finance with us? We work with banks and credit unions to bring you the lowest rates in San Antonio! Just give your salesperson a call and tell her you are interested in saving time and money, she'll take care of the rest!
If you have questions about this or any other vehicles, please contact us. We return all customer emails and phone calls as promptly as possible, and will be happy to help you throughout your purchasing process. Thank you and we look forward to speaking with you soon!
- XM Radio. XM Radio includes 3 trial months of service. XM turns your world on with commercial-free music channels from Rock to Jazz, Country to Classical, Latin Pop to Hip Hop, and virtually everything in between, all in amazing digital sound. Turn on your favorite Sports with every Major League Baseball game from Opening Day until the World Series, NHL Hockey, the PGA Tour and college football and basketball. Plus XM brings you the biggest names in news and talk, outrageous comedy, award-winning family programming -- wherever you go from coast to coast. Exclusive live concerts, Oprah and Friends, Radio Disney, and so much more. Find what turns you on (Available only in the 48 contiguous United States. Required $12.95 monthly subscription sold separately after 3 trial months. Visit gm.xmradio.com for more details. Not available with (U3U) AM/FM stereo with MP3 compatible CD player and multimedia navigation, (UVB) AM/FM stereo with MP3 compatible CD/DVD player and DVD-based navigation or (UE0) OnStar, delete.)
- Windows, power with driver Express-Down (Includes front passenger Express-down.)
- Warning tones headlamp on, key-in-ignition, driver and passenger buckle up reminder and turn signal on
- Visors, driver and front passenger, sliding with clip and illuminated vanity mirror on driver and passenger-side, Opal Gray-colored
- Steering wheel, leather-wrapped with theft-deterrent locking feature
- Steering wheel controls, mounted audio controls
- Seat, rear 60/40 folding bench (folds up), 3-passenger, folding (includes child seat top tether anchor)
- Mirror, inside rearview auto-dimming
- Lighting, interior with dome and reading lights, illuminated entry feature and backlit instrument panel switches
- Instrumentation, analog with speedometer, odometer, fuel level, engine temperature, and tachometer (Includes voltmeter and oil pressure indicators.)
- Driver Information Center with odometer, trip odometer and message center (monitors numerous systems depending on vehicle equipment level including low fuel, turn signal "on", transmission temperature and oil change notification) (Driver Information Center controls are operated through the trip odometer button unless (UK3) steering wheel mounted audio controls is ordered. On 1LT, 1SF and 1LZ, includes 8-point compass and outside temperature.)
- Defogger, rear-window electric (Not available with (A48) power sliding rear window.)
- Cup holders, front (Also includes rear cupholders on Extended and Crew Cab models.)
- Cruise control, electronic with set and resume speed, located on steering wheel
- Coat hooks, rear driver and passenger side
- Bluetooth for phone personal cell phone connectivity to vehicle audio system
- Audio system feature, Bose premium speaker system with sub-woofer in center console
- Assist handle, front passenger (Also includes rear assist handles in the headliner on Extended and Crew Cab Models.)
- Air conditioning, dual-zone automatic climate control with individual climate settings for driver and right-front passenger
- Wipers, front intermittent wet-arm with pulse washers
- Wheel, 17" (43.2 cm) steel spare (spare wheel will not cosmetically match the other 4 wheels)
- Tire carrier, outside spare, winch-type mounted under frame at rear
- Spare tire lock keyed cylinder lock that utilizes same key as ignition and door
- Moldings, bodyside, body-colored (Moldings are deleted if any SEO paint is ordered.)
- Lamps, dual cargo area lamps
- Grille, chrome surround
- Glass, Solar-Ray deep-tinted (all windows except light-tinted glass on windshield and driver and front passenger-side glass) (With Regular Cab models, includes rear window. With Extended Cab models, includes rear and rear quarter windows. With Crew Cab models or (C49) rear-window defogger, includes light-tinted rear window.)
- Door handles, color-keyed
- Bumper, rear chrome, step-style with pad
- Bumper, front body-colored (Includes body-color bumper end caps.)
- Air dam, Black
- Steering column, Tilt-Wheel, adjustable with brake/transmission shift interlock
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with Proactive Roll Avoidance and traction control
- Air bags, frontal, driver and right-front passenger with Passenger Sensing System (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your childs age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. See the vehicles Owners Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Suspension, rear 2-stage multi-leaf springs, semi-elliptic
- Suspension, front independent, coil over shock
- Suspension Package, Handling/Trailering, heavy-duty includes 46 mm piston monotube shocks and 34mm front stabilizer bar (Includes 36mm front stabilizer bar when (NHT) Max Trailering Pack is ordered.)
- Steering, power, rack-and-pinion
- Rear wheel drive
- Pickup box, Fleetside
- GVWR, 6800 lbs. (3084 kg) (Requires CC10753, CC10543, CK10903, and CK10553 models. Standard on CC10543 and CK10553 models.)
- Frame, fully-boxed, hydroformed front section
- Exhaust, aluminized stainless-steel muffler and tailpipe
- Engine, Vortec 5.3L V8 SFI with Active Fuel Management (315 hp [234.9 kW] @ 5200 rpm, 338 lb-ft of torque [456.3 N-m] @ 4400 rpm), iron block (Not available with CK10543 Models. Standard on C*10953 Models.)
- Cooling, external engine oil cooler heavy-duty air-to-oil, integral to driver side of radiator tank (Included and only available with (MYC) 6-speed automatic transmission)
- Cooling, auxiliary external transmission oil cooler, heavy-duty air-to-oil
- Battery, heavy-duty 600 cold-cranking amps, maintenance-free with rundown protection and retained accessory power
- Alternator, 145 amps
Factory Installed Packages
- ENGINE, VORTEC 5.3L V8 SFI WITH ACTIVE FUEL MANAGEMENT (315 hp [234.9 kW] @ 5200 rpm, 338 lb-ft of torque [456.3 N-m] @ 4400 rpm), iron block Included
Please understand, we do our very best to describe in detail the condition of our vehicles, however, we are only human and these are used vehicles, therefore, American Auto Brokers, and their employees or agents will not be held accountable for errors or omissions in the description of the above vehicle or typographical errors in any of our vehicle listings. AMERICAN AUTO BROKERS MAKES EVERY EFFORT TO BE AS TRANSPARENT AS POSSIBLE WHEN OFFERING INFORMATION ABOUT THE INVENTORY ON OUR SITE. WE WILL DISCLOSE WHAT WE KNOW AND WHAT WE HAVE LEARNED REGARDING EACH VEHICLE, WHETHER IT IS PAINTWORK, PERFORMANCE ENHANCING EQUIPMENT OR ALTERED EXHAUST / EMISSIONS. WE DO NOT INSTALL ANY OF THIS TYPE OF EQUIPMENT, NOR DO WE TEST ITS PERFORMANCE. IT IS STRONGLY ENCOURAGED THAT YOU HAVE AN INDEPENDENT PRE-BUYER'S INSPECTION DONE. WE DO NOT REQUIRE YOU TO HAVE ONE DONE, HOWEVER WE WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY FINDINGS AFTERWARDS SHOULD YOU CHOOSE TO DISCARD YOUR RIGHT TO HAVE ONE DONE. All vehicle options (power opts, cd players/changers, audio equipment, entertainment systems/dvd, navigation systems/nav dvd, etc), specs, features, color descriptions, history, paint history, maintenance records and manufacturer's warranty information should be researched and confirmed by the buyer or third party service before completing purchase. Helpful research information can be found at Edmunds.com, AutoCheck.com, Carchex.com, CarFax.com, etc. At our dealership we work very hard to accurately describe our vehicles through text descriptions and elaborate photos. We hand select each vehicle we put on eBay. The vehicle shown is ALWAYS the vehicle being sold. Please look over the photos carefully as they are part of the description. When you purchase any pre-owned vehicle it is not a new vehicle. Any pre-owned vehicle can/will have normal wear, which may include, but not limited to, rock chips, scratches, scuffs, and minor interior wear, our policy is to disclose anything beyond that and we encourage pre-purchase inspections. When fresh inventory arrives, we do our best to inspect all power options, DVD systems, audio equipment, NAV systems, etc., however AAB will not be held liable or responsible for any of these items. ALL LIFTED AND FLAT BED UTILITY BED TRUCKS MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE SPARES. We will search and disclose paintwork. However, please bear in mind that this is an imperfect science. Also, you must note that often truck owners may choose to alter factory emissions and or exhaust to enhance performance or fuel economy. We often do acquire trucks that have these performance enhancing equipment already installed. This equipment may alter original emissions equipment or void factory warranties. We do not test or alter this equipment. If this is a concern of yours, please exercise your right to have a pre-purchase inspection prior to leaving your deposit. Our sales staff is available to assist in answering any specific cosmetic questions and will gladly walk around a vehicle to give you a more accurate description BEFORE a deposit is left. Ultimately, it is up to the potential buyer to do their due diligence. American Auto Brokers does not want to hide anything and we encourage everyone to have a pre-buyer's inspection done before purchase. Please be aware that until a holding fee or down payment has been made after the completion of the inspection, the vehicle is still available for purchase to the public and will not be held. Note: Our listing software provider allows the VIN to decode the ORIGINAL FACTORY EQUIPMENT that this vehicle had when it rolled off the factory line. There may/may not be additional dealer equipment that was added by the original selling dealer that will not be listed in this section. There may/may not also have items listed as original factory equipment that are no longer with the vehicle we are currently selling. For example: 2 sets of keys, keyless entry remotes, owner's manual, factory floor mats, Navigation discs, first aid kits, factory tires/size/load rating, spare tires/factory tools and/or jacks, etc. Please refer to the photos we have taken or ask us your specific concern to be certain there is no confusion. We will not be responsible for any discrepancies between the Original Factory Equipment section and what is presented in the photos or description. Please do not assume and allow us to put our answers to your specific concerns in writing. Human error is possible and we reserve the right to reverse any sale based on pricing/listing error which can occur at any time without notice. All inventory is listed for sale locally, therefore all are subject to sale at any time and may not be available. Everyone is encouraged to call with questions or concerns. "Note to other Dealers and Brokers due to the pricing we reserve the right to only sell to the retail public. We will NOT sell to other dealers, we appreciate your desire to buy from us but please no not call to check if we will."
It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the existence and condition of any equipment listed. Neither the dealership nor AutoRevo is responsible for misprints on prices or equipment. It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the accuracy of the prices with the dealer. Pricing subject to change without notice.