2008 Toyota Tundra Crew Max LTD 5.7L V8 4X4
Need a Trade Quote?
*This calculator is for informational use only and is based on the information you provide. Actual loan amounts and payments will vary based on additional items such as taxes and fees as well as the actual interest rate available to you from a financial institution.
- Redrock Leather
- 5.7L DOHC 32-valve i-Force V8 engine w/dual VVT-i
- City / Hwy
- 13 / 17
- AS-IS w/ Extended Available
Please call us on this Lifted 2008 Toyota Tundra CrewMax Limited TRD-Off-Road 4x4 with 5.7L iForce V8 Engine and Automatic Transmission!
This Tundra is not afraid of road obstacles! Its sitting pretty with the perfect ride height and aftermarket Moto Metal wheels mounted on 35in mud terrain tires. The Black clearcoat still holds its shine and contrasts perfectly with the chrome grill and wheels. Now, Carfax does show other damage reported and during out inspection we did discover work done to the bed. The work was well done and we encourage you to inspect it in person and you’ll struggle to find it too. I know I sure did! The real treat with this Tundra is the interior. The clean and odor free brown leather seats will have you second guessing whether you’re in a high-class Tundra or a King Ranch edition Ford! They’re incredible to say the least and are complimented perfectly by the gray and silver trim colors. The options include: power windows, power mirrors, power locks, power rear window, power heated front seats, cruise control, steering wheel controls, factory navigation, power telescoping steering wheel, power sunroof, backup camera, factory AM/FM/CD/AUX XM ready radio with handsfree capabilities and so much more! When thinking Toyota one thing comes to mind and that is reliability, the 5.7L iForce V8 knows no different and upholds Toyota’s bulletproof reputation. Drive with confidence in this 08 Toyota Tundra Limited TRD Off-road 4x4!
This has a clean and clear title history with CARFAX. You can view the entire Vehicle History Report at any time by clicking on the highlighted VIN or the Carfax icon above. Feel free to ask if you have any questions.
We are proud to offer you competitive financing rates from top rated banks and local credit unions. So whether you live in San Antonio or even out of state, we will work hard for you to make sure your money works smart. Just let your salesperson know that you are interested in financing and be ready to answer a few quick questions, we'll take it from there!
If you have questions about this or any other vehicles, please contact us. We return all customer emails and phone calls as promptly as possible, and will be happy to help you throughout your purchasing process. Thank you and we look forward to speaking with you soon!
- Tire pressure monitor system
- Rear sliding & reclining fold-flat seats
- Rear glass defroster
- Rear armrest
- Rear air conditioning ducts
- Pwr windows
- Overhead console
- Optitron gauges
- Multi-information display-inc: current & average mpg, range, average speed, customizable features
- Instrumentation-inc: tachometer, tripmeter, exterior temp gauge, digital clock
- Illuminated entry system
- HomeLink universal transceiver
- Glove box illumination
- Engine immobilizer
- Dual zone automatic air conditioning w/sync mode
- Driver & front passenger seatback pockets
- Double visors w/extenders, illuminated mirrors
- Cruise control
- Cigarette lighter & ashtray w/illumination
- Center console box
- Carpet flooring
- 2-way adjustable headrests
- (4) front & (2) rear cup holders
- Variable intermittent windshield wipers
- Tailgate assist
- Silver grille & chrome surround
- Mud guards
- Front color-keyed resin bumper & rear chrome steel bumper w/color-keyed front upper cover
- Fog lamps
- Chrome door & black tailgate handles
- Roll-sensing side curtain airbags
- Electronic Brake-force Distribution (EBD)
- Driver & front passenger seat mounted side airbags
- Driver & front passenger advanced airbags
- Child-protector rear door locks
- Child restraint system top tether anchors for front passenger seat w/front passenger ISO-FIX anchor
- Child restraint system top tether anchors for all rear seat positions & ISO-FIX anchor for rear outboard seat positions
- 3-point seatbelts in all seating positions w/automatic & emergency locking retractors, driver & front passenger pretensioners w/force limiters, driver emergency locking retractor
- Trapezoidal multi-leaf live axle rear suspension w/staggered low-pressure nitrogen gas shocks
- Pwr vented disc brakes
- P275/65R18 all season tires
- Independent coil-spring double wishbone front suspension w/low-pressure nitrogen gas shocks, stabilizer bar
- Hydraulic pwr rack & pinion steering
- Front tow hooks
- Electronic Brake-force Distribution (EBD)
- Deck rail system w/(4) adjustable tie-down cleats, rail caps
- Automatic limited-slip differential
- 7,200# GVWR
- 6-speed automatic transmission-inc: electronically controlled intelligence (ECT-i), sequential shift mode, uphill & downhill shift logic, Tow & Haul mode
- 5.7L DOHC 32-valve i-Force V8 engine w/dual VVT-i
- 4WDemand 4-wheel drive system w/electronically controlled 2-speed transfer case
- 18" spare wheel & P255/70R18 tire
Factory Installed Packages
Please understand, we do our very best to describe in detail the condition of our vehicles, however, we are only human and these are used vehicles, therefore, American Auto Brokers, and their employees or agents will not be held accountable for errors or omissions in the description of the above vehicle or typographical errors in any of our vehicle listings. AMERICAN AUTO BROKERS MAKES EVERY EFFORT TO BE AS TRANSPARENT AS POSSIBLE WHEN OFFERING INFORMATION ABOUT THE INVENTORY ON OUR SITE. WE WILL DISCLOSE WHAT WE KNOW AND WHAT WE HAVE LEARNED REGARDING EACH VEHICLE, WHETHER IT IS PAINTWORK, PERFORMANCE ENHANCING EQUIPMENT OR ALTERED EXHAUST / EMISSIONS. WE DO NOT INSTALL ANY OF THIS TYPE OF EQUIPMENT, NOR DO WE TEST ITS PERFORMANCE. IT IS STRONGLY ENCOURAGED THAT YOU HAVE AN INDEPENDENT PRE-BUYER'S INSPECTION DONE. WE DO NOT REQUIRE YOU TO HAVE ONE DONE, HOWEVER WE WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY FINDINGS AFTERWARDS SHOULD YOU CHOOSE TO DISCARD YOUR RIGHT TO HAVE ONE DONE. All vehicle options (power opts, cd players/changers, audio equipment, entertainment systems/dvd, navigation systems/nav dvd, etc), specs, features, color descriptions, history, paint history, maintenance records and manufacturer's warranty information should be researched and confirmed by the buyer or third party service before completing purchase. Helpful research information can be found at Edmunds.com, AutoCheck.com, Carchex.com, CarFax.com, etc. At our dealership we work very hard to accurately describe our vehicles through text descriptions and elaborate photos. We hand select each vehicle we put on eBay. The vehicle shown is ALWAYS the vehicle being sold. Please look over the photos carefully as they are part of the description. When you purchase any pre-owned vehicle it is not a new vehicle. Any pre-owned vehicle can/will have normal wear, which may include, but not limited to, rock chips, scratches, scuffs, and minor interior wear, our policy is to disclose anything beyond that and we encourage pre-purchase inspections. When fresh inventory arrives, we do our best to inspect all power options, DVD systems, audio equipment, NAV systems, etc., however AAB will not be held liable or responsible for any of these items. ALL LIFTED AND FLAT BED UTILITY BED TRUCKS MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE SPARES. We will search and disclose paintwork. However, please bear in mind that this is an imperfect science. Also, you must note that often truck owners may choose to alter factory emissions and or exhaust to enhance performance or fuel economy. We often do acquire trucks that have these performance enhancing equipment already installed. This equipment may alter original emissions equipment or void factory warranties. We do not test or alter this equipment. If this is a concern of yours, please exercise your right to have a pre-purchase inspection prior to leaving your deposit. Our sales staff is available to assist in answering any specific cosmetic questions and will gladly walk around a vehicle to give you a more accurate description BEFORE a deposit is left. Ultimately, it is up to the potential buyer to do their due diligence. American Auto Brokers does not want to hide anything and we encourage everyone to have a pre-buyer's inspection done before purchase. Please be aware that until a holding fee or down payment has been made after the completion of the inspection, the vehicle is still available for purchase to the public and will not be held. Note: Our listing software provider allows the VIN to decode the ORIGINAL FACTORY EQUIPMENT that this vehicle had when it rolled off the factory line. There may/may not be additional dealer equipment that was added by the original selling dealer that will not be listed in this section. There may/may not also have items listed as original factory equipment that are no longer with the vehicle we are currently selling. For example: 2 sets of keys, keyless entry remotes, owner's manual, factory floor mats, Navigation discs, first aid kits, factory tires/size/load rating, spare tires/factory tools and/or jacks, etc. Please refer to the photos we have taken or ask us your specific concern to be certain there is no confusion. We will not be responsible for any discrepancies between the Original Factory Equipment section and what is presented in the photos or description. Please do not assume and allow us to put our answers to your specific concerns in writing. Human error is possible and we reserve the right to reverse any sale based on pricing/listing error which can occur at any time without notice. All inventory is listed for sale locally, therefore all are subject to sale at any time and may not be available. Everyone is encouraged to call with questions or concerns. "Note to other Dealers and Brokers due to the pricing we reserve the right to only sell to the retail public. We will NOT sell to other dealers, we appreciate your desire to buy from us but please no not call to check if we will."
It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the existence and condition of any equipment listed. Neither the dealership nor AutoRevo is responsible for misprints on prices or equipment. It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the accuracy of the prices with the dealer. Pricing subject to change without notice.