2007 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 Crew Cab LT 6.6L Duramax Turbo Diesel 4x4
*This calculator is for informational use only and is based on the information you provide. Actual loan amounts and payments will vary based on additional items such as taxes and fees as well as the actual interest rate available to you from a financial institution.
- Graystone Metallic
- Dark Charcoal Cloth
- ENGINE, DURAMAX 6.6L TURBO DIESEL V8
- AS-IS w/ Extended Available
Please call us on this Clean Carfax One Owner 2007 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 Crew Cab LT 4x4 with 6.6L Duramax Turbo Diesel and Automatic Allison Transmission!
Whether you need a Heavy Duty daily driver or a weekend warrior that can do it all, this dually will get it done and will look great doing so! Its without a doubt Chevrolet has done a good job designing these model trucks with a classy and timeless look you just can’t get tired of! The chrome bumpers, grill and wheels compliment the Graystone Metallic in all the right ways. Open up the door to see a cabin that looks as if it was never sat in! The clean and odor free gray seats feel more like couches so you may find yourself the only one awake during road trips or long commutes. The seats flow well with the dark gray trim colors for a crisp and cozy feel. Your opportunities are endless with the 6.6L Duramax Turbo Diesel Engine, 4x4 capabilities and a clean bed that’s already protected by a spray in liner. The options include: power windows, power mirrors, power locks, power sliding driver seat, remote entry, automatic headlights, fog lamps, cargo lamp, push button 4x4, cruise control, tow/haul mode, manual gear selection, dual climate control, aftermarket trailer brake, factory AM/FM/CD/AUX radio and so much more! If you’ve owned a diesel before then you know the Duramax powertrain is one of the most prestigious out there and with roughly 72k on the odometer this Silverado 3500 diesel will work with you for many days to come. We can tell the previous owner loved this Silverado just by looking at the condition they left it in and were confident you will love it too!
Getting a copy of your vehicle's CARFAX History Report is easy! If it isn't then you aren't shopping at the right place! We post a free copy of the CARFAX Report for you to view on each vehicle we sell. Simply click on the highlighted VIN or the Carfax icon above and you can print it from there..or come see us, we'll print it for you!
We are proud to offer you competitive financing rates from top rated banks and local credit unions. So whether you live in San Antonio or even out of state, we will work hard for you to make sure your money works smart. Just let your salesperson know that you are interested in financing and be ready to answer a few quick questions, we'll take it from there!
If you have questions about this or any other vehicles, please contact us. We return all customer emails and phone calls as promptly as possible, and will be happy to help you throughout your purchasing process. Thank you and we look forward to speaking with you soon!
- Windows, power with driver and front passenger Express-Down
- Warning tones, headlamp on, key-in-ignition, driver and passenger buckle up reminder and turn signal on
- Visors, driver and front passenger, padded with cloth trim, extenders, pocket on driver-side and vanity mirror on passenger-side, Shale-colored
- Theft-deterrent system, vehicle, PASSlock II
- Steering wheel, leather-wrapped, Black with theft-deterrent locking feature
- Steering column, Tilt-Wheel, adjustable with brake/transmission shift interlock
- Seats, rear 60/40 split-bench, 3-passenger, flat folding, (includes child seat top tether anchor) (Not available with Regular Cab models.)
- Mirror, inside rearview auto-dimming with 8-point compass and outside temperature display
- Instrumentation, analog with speedometer, odometer with trip odometer, fuel level, voltmeter, engine temperature, oil pressure and tachometer
- Floor covering, color-keyed carpeting with rubberized vinyl floor mats (May be substituted with (BG9) rubberized vinyl floor covering on Regular and Extended Cab models. Not available with (**V) vinyl interior trim.)
- Driver Information Center that monitors numerous different systems depending on vehicle equipment
- Defogger, rear-window electric (Not available with (A28) sliding rear window.)
- Cup holders, front (Also includes rear cupholders on Extended and Crew Cab models)
- Cruise control, electronic with set and resume speed
- Coat hook, driver-side rear (Also includes passenger-side coat hook on Extended and Crew Cab models.)
- Cigarette lighter, on instrument panel
- Audio system feature, speaker system (Includes 4 speakers on Regular Cab and 6 speakers on Extended and Crew Cab models.)
- Assist handle, front passenger (Also includes rear outboard passenger assist handle on Extended and Crew Cab models.)
- Wipers, front intermittent wet-arm with pulse washers
- Wheel flares, front only (With (GEC) 9800 lbs. (4445 kg) GVWR or (C4M) 9900 lbs. (4491 kg) GVWR includes rear wheel flares unless (ZW9) pickup box delete is ordered.)
- Paint, solid
- Lamps, dual cargo area lamps
- Lamps, Amber roof marker (Standard on (C7W) 11,400 lbs. (5171 kg) GVWR only. With (C6Y) 9600 lbs. GVWR (single rear wheel), (GEC) 9800 lb. GVWR (single rear wheel) or (C4M) 9900 lbs. GVWR (single rear wheel), not available with (YF5) California state emissions requirements.)
- Grille, color-keyed surround with chrome accent bar
- Bumper, rear chrome, step-style with pad (Not available with (ZW9) pickup box delete.)
- Bumper, front chrome with Gray lower
- Air dam, Gray
- Air bags, frontal, driver and right-front passenger (Regular and Extended Cab models includes passenger-side deactivation switch. Never place a rear- facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your childs age and size. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. See the vehicles Owners Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Transfer case, floor-mounted shifter (Standard with 4x4 models. Requires (AE7) front 40/20/40 split-bench seat.)
- Tools, mechanical jack and wheel wrench located in back of cab
- Tire carrier, outside spare, winch-type mounted under frame at rear
- Suspension, rear 3-stage springs
- Suspension, front independent with torsion bar and stabilizer bar
- Suspension Package, Handling/Trailering, heavy-duty, includes 36 mm piston monotube shocks
- Steering, power
- Recovery hooks, front, frame-mounted
- Rear axle, 4.10 ratio (Refer to Engine/Axle Chart for availability.)
- Pickup box, Fleetside (Not available with CC35903 models.)
- Frame, hydroformed ladder-type
- Four wheel drive
- Exhaust, aluminized stainless-steel muffler and tailpipe
- Cooling, external engine oil cooler, heavy-duty air-to-oil, integral to driver-side of radiator tank
- Battery, heavy-duty 600 cold-cranking amps, maintenance-free with rundown protection and retained accessory power (Not standard with (LBZ) Duramax 6.6L Turbo Diesel V8 engine.)
- Alternator, 105 amps (Not available with (VYU) Snow Plow Prep Package.)
Factory Installed Packages
- ENGINE, DURAMAX 6.6L TURBO DIESEL V8 (360 hp [268.0 kW] @ 3200 rpm, 650 lb-ft of torque [881.0 N-m] @ 1600 rpm) Includes (TQ3) heavy-duty dual, 770 cold-cranking-amp batteries, (KG3) 145-amp alternator, (K47) high capacity air cleaner and (K05) engine block heater. $6,030
Please understand, we do our very best to describe in detail the condition of our vehicles, however, we are only human and these are used vehicles, therefore, American Auto Brokers, and their employees or agents will not be held accountable for errors or omissions in the description of the above vehicle or typographical errors in any of our vehicle listings. AMERICAN AUTO BROKERS MAKES EVERY EFFORT TO BE AS TRANSPARENT AS POSSIBLE WHEN OFFERING INFORMATION ABOUT THE INVENTORY ON OUR SITE. WE WILL DISCLOSE WHAT WE KNOW AND WHAT WE HAVE LEARNED REGARDING EACH VEHICLE, WHETHER IT IS PAINTWORK, PERFORMANCE ENHANCING EQUIPMENT OR ALTERED EXHAUST / EMISSIONS. WE DO NOT INSTALL ANY OF THIS TYPE OF EQUIPMENT, NOR DO WE TEST ITS PERFORMANCE. IT IS STRONGLY ENCOURAGED THAT YOU HAVE AN INDEPENDENT PRE-BUYER'S INSPECTION DONE. WE DO NOT REQUIRE YOU TO HAVE ONE DONE, HOWEVER WE WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY FINDINGS AFTERWARDS SHOULD YOU CHOOSE TO DISCARD YOUR RIGHT TO HAVE ONE DONE. All vehicle options (power opts, cd players/changers, audio equipment, entertainment systems/dvd, navigation systems/nav dvd, etc), specs, features, color descriptions, history, paint history, maintenance records and manufacturer's warranty information should be researched and confirmed by the buyer or third party service before completing purchase. Helpful research information can be found at Edmunds.com, AutoCheck.com, Carchex.com, CarFax.com, etc. At our dealership we work very hard to accurately describe our vehicles through text descriptions and elaborate photos. We hand select each vehicle we put on eBay. The vehicle shown is ALWAYS the vehicle being sold. Please look over the photos carefully as they are part of the description. When you purchase any pre-owned vehicle it is not a new vehicle. Any pre-owned vehicle can/will have normal wear, which may include, but not limited to, rock chips, scratches, scuffs, and minor interior wear, our policy is to disclose anything beyond that and we encourage pre-purchase inspections. When fresh inventory arrives, we do our best to inspect all power options, DVD systems, audio equipment, NAV systems, etc., however AAB will not be held liable or responsible for any of these items. ALL LIFTED AND FLAT BED UTILITY BED TRUCKS MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE SPARES. We will search and disclose paintwork. However, please bear in mind that this is an imperfect science. Also, you must note that often truck owners may choose to alter factory emissions and or exhaust to enhance performance or fuel economy. We often do acquire trucks that have these performance enhancing equipment already installed. This equipment may alter original emissions equipment or void factory warranties. We do not test or alter this equipment. If this is a concern of yours, please exercise your right to have a pre-purchase inspection prior to leaving your deposit. Our sales staff is available to assist in answering any specific cosmetic questions and will gladly walk around a vehicle to give you a more accurate description BEFORE a deposit is left. Ultimately, it is up to the potential buyer to do their due diligence. American Auto Brokers does not want to hide anything and we encourage everyone to have a pre-buyer's inspection done before purchase. Please be aware that until a holding fee or down payment has been made after the completion of the inspection, the vehicle is still available for purchase to the public and will not be held. Note: Our listing software provider allows the VIN to decode the ORIGINAL FACTORY EQUIPMENT that this vehicle had when it rolled off the factory line. There may/may not be additional dealer equipment that was added by the original selling dealer that will not be listed in this section. There may/may not also have items listed as original factory equipment that are no longer with the vehicle we are currently selling. For example: 2 sets of keys, keyless entry remotes, owner's manual, factory floor mats, Navigation discs, first aid kits, factory tires/size/load rating, spare tires/factory tools and/or jacks, etc. Please refer to the photos we have taken or ask us your specific concern to be certain there is no confusion. We will not be responsible for any discrepancies between the Original Factory Equipment section and what is presented in the photos or description. Please do not assume and allow us to put our answers to your specific concerns in writing. Human error is possible and we reserve the right to reverse any sale based on pricing/listing error which can occur at any time without notice. All inventory is listed for sale locally, therefore all are subject to sale at any time and may not be available. Everyone is encouraged to call with questions or concerns. "Note to other Dealers and Brokers due to the pricing we reserve the right to only sell to the retail public. We will NOT sell to other dealers, we appreciate your desire to buy from us but please no not call to check if we will."
It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the existence and condition of any equipment listed. Neither the dealership nor AutoRevo is responsible for misprints on prices or equipment. It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the accuracy of the prices with the dealer. Pricing subject to change without notice.