2007 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD Crew Cab LTZ Z71 6.6L Duramax turbo Diesel 4X4
Need a Trade Quote?
*This calculator is for informational use only and is based on the information you provide. Actual loan amounts and payments will vary based on additional items such as taxes and fees as well as the actual interest rate available to you from a financial institution.
- Blue Granite Metallic
- Ebony Leather
- ENGINE, DURAMAX 6.6L TURBO DIESEL V8
- AS-IS w/ Extended Available
Please call us on this Clean Carfax One Owner 2007 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD Crew Cab LTZ Z71 4x4 with 6.6L Duramax Turbo Diesel Engine and Automatic Transmission!
This Chevy looks incredible still proudly displaying its shine! The Blue Granite Metallic shines from afar and pulls you in for a closer look. The Blue is brightened up perfectly by the chrome grill, bumpers wheels. Now, during our inspection we did find work done to the right side. The work was well done and was probably done to keep this Silverado looking its best because Carfax runs it clean and clear of any accident or damage reports. Don’t take my word for it though, inspect it in person and take this Silverado for a test drive! From the second you give this truck a little 'gas', you feel the power of the diesel engine. There isn't a doubt in your mind about what your truck is capable of handling. It is resilient and it is long-lasting...as every Chevy product should be. I've being driving my Chevy for over 10 years now, and I can't even imagine giving it up. That is the attachment you are going to experience with this Allison Duramax pickup truck. But more than a great engine, Z71 suspension, strong body, four tires and wheels: you also get power windows, power mirrors, power locks, power heated front seats, a clean and odor free leather interior, driver memory seat, factory AM/FM/CD/AUX radio, steering controls, cruise control, dual A/C climate controls, a clean bed with bedliner, remote entry, rear radio controls, factory trailer brake control, plus so much more. You won't be iffy about what to do after the test drive...I assure you, the power in this 07 Chevy 2500 Diesel is the surest you've ever been about a buying decision.
A clean and clear Carfax Vehicle History Report is important to you. You can view the entire CARFAX report for free by clicking on the highlighted VIN or the Carfax icon above, you can print it or come on in and we will print you a copy you can take home!
We realize you may already have your financing option set up by the time you call us, and that's okay. However, if we can save you money and you can still keep your bank's resources open and available to you, why wouldn't you finance with us? We work with banks and credit unions to bring you the lowest rates in San Antonio! Just give your salesperson a call and tell her you are interested in saving time and money, she'll take care of the rest!
If you have questions about this or any other vehicles, please contact us. We return all customer emails and phone calls as promptly as possible, and will be happy to help you throughout your purchasing process. Thank you and we look forward to speaking with you soon!
- Windows, power with driver Express-Down (Includes front passenger Express-down)
- Warning tones, headlamp on, key-in-ignition, driver and passenger buckle up reminder and turn signal on
- Visors, driver and front passenger, sliding with clip and illuminated vanity mirror on driver and passenger-side, Opal Gray-colored
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (does not apply to spare tire)
- Steering wheel, leather-wrapped with theft-deterrent locking feature
- Steering wheel controls, mounted audio controls
- Steering column, Tilt-Wheel, adjustable with brake/transmission shift interlock
- Seat, rear 60/40 folding bench (folds up), 3-passenger, folding (includes child seat top tether anchor)
- Mirror, inside rearview auto-dimming with 8-point compass and outside temperature display
- Lighting, interior with dome and reading lights, illuminated entry feature and backlit instrument panel switches
- Instrumentation, analog with speedometer, fuel level, engine temperature, tachometer, voltmeter and oil pressure indicators
- Floor covering, color-keyed carpeting with rubberized vinyl floor mats (Extended and Crew Cab models also include rear floor mats)
- Driver Information Center with odometer, trip odometer and message center (monitors numerous systems depending on vehicle equipment level including low fuel, turn signal "on", transmission temperature and oil change notification) (Driver Information Center controls are operated through the trip button unless (UK3) steering wheel mounted audio controls is ordered)
- Defogger, rear-window electric (Not available with (A48) power sliding rear window)
- Cup holders, front (Also includes rear cupholders on Extended and Crew Cab models)
- Cruise control, electronic with set and resume speed, located on steering wheel
- Console, overhead deluxe
- Coat hooks, rear driver and passenger side
- Audio system feature, Bose premium speaker system with sub-woofer in center console
- Assist handle, front passenger (Also includes rear assist handles in the headliner on Extended and Crew Cab models)
- Air conditioning, dual-zone automatic climate control with individual climate settings for driver and right-front passenger
- Wipers, front intermittent wet-arm with pulse washers
- Windshield washer fluid system, heated
- Paint, solid
- Moldings, bodyside, body-colored
- Lamps, dual cargo area lamps
- Grille, chrome surround
- Glass, Solar-Ray deep-tinted (all windows except light-tinted glass on windshield and driver- and front passenger-side glass) (With Regular Cab models, includes rear window. With Extended Cab models, includes rear and rear quarter windows. With Crew Cab models or (C49) rear-window defogger, includes light-tinted rear window.)
- Fog lamps, front halogen
- Door handles, color-keyed
- Bumper, rear chrome, step-style with pad
- Bumper, front chrome, includes chrome bumper end caps
- Air dam, Black
- Air bags, frontal, driver and right-front passenger (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. See the vehicle's Owners Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information)
- Transfer case, electronic shift with rotary dial controls (Requires 4WD models)
- Trailering equipment, heavy-duty, includes trailering hitch platform and 2.5-inch receiver with 2" adapter, 7-wire harness (harness includes wires for park lamps, backup lamps, right turn, left turn, electric brake lead, battery and ground) with independent fused trailering circuits mated to a 7- way sealed connector, wiring harness for after-market trailer brake controller (located in the instrument panel harness), and single wire for center high-mounted stop lamp (Not available with (ZW9) pickup box delete or (VF7) rear bumper delete)
- Tire carrier, outside spare, winch-type mounted under frame at rear
- Suspension, rear 2-stage multi-leaf springs, semi-elliptic
- Suspension, front independent, torsion bar
- Suspension Package, Handling/Trailering, heavy-duty, includes 46 mm piston monotube shocks and 34mm front stabilizer bar
- Steering, power, recirculating ball
- Spare tire lock, keyed cylinder lock that utilizes same key as ignition and door (Not available with (ZW9) pickup box delete or (VF7) rear bumper delete)
- Recovery hooks, front, frame-mounted
- Rear axle, 3.73 ratio
- Pickup box, Fleetside
- GVWR, 9200 lbs. (4173 kg)
- Frame, hydroformed
- Four wheel drive
- Exhaust, aluminized stainless-steel muffler and tailpipe
- Cooling, external engine oil cooler, heavy-duty air-to-oil, integral to driver side of radiator tank
- Cooling, auxiliary external transmission oil cooler, heavy-duty air-to-oil
- Battery, heavy-duty 600 cold-cranking amps, maintenance-free with rundown protection and retained accessory power
- Alternator, 125 amps
- Air cleaner, high-capacity
Factory Installed Packages
- ENGINE, DURAMAX 6.6L TURBO DIESEL V8 Bio-Diesel compatible (365 hp [271.7 kW] @ 3200 rpm, 660 lb-ft of torque [894.6 N-m] @ 1600 rpm) Includes (TUV) heavy-duty dual, 730 cold-cranking-amp battery and (K05) engine block heater) $7,195
Please understand, we do our very best to describe in detail the condition of our vehicles, however, we are only human and these are used vehicles, therefore, American Auto Brokers, and their employees or agents will not be held accountable for errors or omissions in the description of the above vehicle or typographical errors in any of our vehicle listings. AMERICAN AUTO BROKERS MAKES EVERY EFFORT TO BE AS TRANSPARENT AS POSSIBLE WHEN OFFERING INFORMATION ABOUT THE INVENTORY ON OUR SITE. WE WILL DISCLOSE WHAT WE KNOW AND WHAT WE HAVE LEARNED REGARDING EACH VEHICLE, WHETHER IT IS PAINTWORK, PERFORMANCE ENHANCING EQUIPMENT OR ALTERED EXHAUST / EMISSIONS. WE DO NOT INSTALL ANY OF THIS TYPE OF EQUIPMENT, NOR DO WE TEST ITS PERFORMANCE. IT IS STRONGLY ENCOURAGED THAT YOU HAVE AN INDEPENDENT PRE-BUYER'S INSPECTION DONE. WE DO NOT REQUIRE YOU TO HAVE ONE DONE, HOWEVER WE WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY FINDINGS AFTERWARDS SHOULD YOU CHOOSE TO DISCARD YOUR RIGHT TO HAVE ONE DONE. All vehicle options (power opts, cd players/changers, audio equipment, entertainment systems/dvd, navigation systems/nav dvd, etc), specs, features, color descriptions, history, paint history, maintenance records and manufacturer's warranty information should be researched and confirmed by the buyer or third party service before completing purchase. Helpful research information can be found at Edmunds.com, AutoCheck.com, Carchex.com, CarFax.com, etc. At our dealership we work very hard to accurately describe our vehicles through text descriptions and elaborate photos. We hand select each vehicle we put on eBay. The vehicle shown is ALWAYS the vehicle being sold. Please look over the photos carefully as they are part of the description. When you purchase any pre-owned vehicle it is not a new vehicle. Any pre-owned vehicle can/will have normal wear, which may include, but not limited to, rock chips, scratches, scuffs, and minor interior wear, our policy is to disclose anything beyond that and we encourage pre-purchase inspections. When fresh inventory arrives, we do our best to inspect all power options, DVD systems, audio equipment, NAV systems, etc., however AAB will not be held liable or responsible for any of these items. ALL LIFTED AND FLAT BED UTILITY BED TRUCKS MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE SPARES. We will search and disclose paintwork. However, please bear in mind that this is an imperfect science. Also, you must note that often truck owners may choose to alter factory emissions and or exhaust to enhance performance or fuel economy. We often do acquire trucks that have these performance enhancing equipment already installed. This equipment may alter original emissions equipment or void factory warranties. We do not test or alter this equipment. If this is a concern of yours, please exercise your right to have a pre-purchase inspection prior to leaving your deposit. Our sales staff is available to assist in answering any specific cosmetic questions and will gladly walk around a vehicle to give you a more accurate description BEFORE a deposit is left. Ultimately, it is up to the potential buyer to do their due diligence. American Auto Brokers does not want to hide anything and we encourage everyone to have a pre-buyer's inspection done before purchase. Please be aware that until a holding fee or down payment has been made after the completion of the inspection, the vehicle is still available for purchase to the public and will not be held. Note: Our listing software provider allows the VIN to decode the ORIGINAL FACTORY EQUIPMENT that this vehicle had when it rolled off the factory line. There may/may not be additional dealer equipment that was added by the original selling dealer that will not be listed in this section. There may/may not also have items listed as original factory equipment that are no longer with the vehicle we are currently selling. For example: 2 sets of keys, keyless entry remotes, owner's manual, factory floor mats, Navigation discs, first aid kits, factory tires/size/load rating, spare tires/factory tools and/or jacks, etc. Please refer to the photos we have taken or ask us your specific concern to be certain there is no confusion. We will not be responsible for any discrepancies between the Original Factory Equipment section and what is presented in the photos or description. Please do not assume and allow us to put our answers to your specific concerns in writing. Human error is possible and we reserve the right to reverse any sale based on pricing/listing error which can occur at any time without notice. All inventory is listed for sale locally, therefore all are subject to sale at any time and may not be available. Everyone is encouraged to call with questions or concerns. "Note to other Dealers and Brokers due to the pricing we reserve the right to only sell to the retail public. We will NOT sell to other dealers, we appreciate your desire to buy from us but please no not call to check if we will."
It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the existence and condition of any equipment listed. Neither the dealership nor AutoRevo is responsible for misprints on prices or equipment. It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the accuracy of the prices with the dealer. Pricing subject to change without notice.