2006 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 Crew Cab LT3 6.6L Duramax Turbo Diesel 4X4
Need a Trade Quote?
*This calculator is for informational use only and is based on the information you provide. Actual loan amounts and payments will vary based on additional items such as taxes and fees as well as the actual interest rate available to you from a financial institution.
- Sandstone Metallic
- Medium Gray Leather
- AS-IS w/ Extended Available
Please call us on this 2006 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 Crew Cab LT3 4x4 with 6.6L Duramax Turbo Diesel Engine and Automatic Allison Transmission!
With every truck, car, or SUV I photograph, there is something to be learned. Sometimes it only takes one vehicle and sometimes it takes six months of taking pictures of similar cars. It is the latter in this particular case. What I've learned is the significance of the older model diesels. New doesn't always mean better. Yes, of course, improvements are always welcomed and desired. But with each passing year also comes new modifications on what remodels can and can't have. The miles aren't the only great thing on this clean diesel. GM is also one of the only companies I think I've seen that have stuck to the same diesel engine over the years. The 6.6L Duramax Diesel paired alongside side one of the most reputable transmission engines...the Allison. Older in this sense is good. Modifications to engines wasn't so strict and this 6.6L is considered untampered with. When you've got a measly 100,000 or so miles on an engine built to smoothly make it to 300,000 -- you've got all you need in this GMC Sierra. But don't worry, if you are also the family man, you've got enough to keep everyone satisfied. The leather interior is clean and odor free with great options such as power windows, power mirrors, power locks, power seats, front heated seats, driver memory seat, steering controls, factory radio, dual A/C climate controls, overhead , cruise control, Onstar, rear radio controls, and so much more. You've also got a spray in bed liner with a bed mat there in the back to help protect your investment over the years. You are going to be damn satisfied in this 06 GMC 3500 Diesel.
Getting a copy of your vehicle's CARFAX History Report is easy! If it isn't then you aren't shopping at the right place! We post a free copy of the CARFAX Report for you to view on each vehicle we sell. Simply click on the highlighted VIN or the Carfax icon above and you can print it from there..or come see us, we'll print it for you!
We realize you may already have your financing option set up by the time you call us, and that's okay. However, if we can save you money and you can still keep your bank's resources open and available to you, why wouldn't you finance with us? We work with banks and credit unions to bring you the lowest rates in San Antonio! Just give your salesperson a call and tell her you are interested in saving time and money, she'll take care of the rest!
If you have questions about this or any other vehicles, please contact us. We return all customer emails and phone calls as promptly as possible, and will be happy to help you throughout your purchasing process. Thank you and we look forward to speaking with you soon!
- Windows, power, includes driver and passenger express-down
- Warning tones, headlamp on, key-in-ignition, driver and passenger buckle-up reminder, turn signal on
- Visors, padded, Shale-colored, driver and passenger side with cloth trim, extenders, pocket on driver side and vanity mirror on passenger side
- Theft-deterrent system, PASSlock II
- Steering wheel, leather-wrapped rim, Black, includes theft-deterrent locking feature
- Steering column, Tilt-Wheel, adjustable, includes brake/transmission shift interlock
- Seats, rear 60/40 split-bench, flat folding, 3-passenger (includes child seat top tether anchor)
- Mirror, inside rearview, electrochromic (light-sensitive auto dimming), 8-point compass and outside temperature indicator
- Instrumentation, analog, includes speedometer, odometer with trip odometer, fuel level, voltmeter, engine temperature, oil pressure and tachometer
- Floor covering, color-keyed carpeting and rubberized vinyl floormats
- Driver Information Center, monitors numerous different systems depending on vehicle equipment
- Cupholders, front (Also includes rear cupholders on Extended and Crew Cab Models)
- Cruise control, electronic with set and resume speed, includes telltale in instrument panel cluster
- Console, floor, includes storage compartment and dual cupholders
- Coat hook, driver side (Also includes passenger side coat hook on Extended and Crew Cab Models.)
- Cigarette lighter, on instrument panel
- Assist handle, front passenger (Also includes rear outboard passenger assist handle on Extended and Crew Cab Models.)
- Air conditioning, dual-zone, automatic, individual climate settings for driver and right front passenger (Must be substituted with (CJ3) Air Air conditioning, dual-zone, manual when (VYU) Snow Plow Prep Package is ordered.)
- Wipers, intermittent, front wet-arm with pulse washers
- Wheel flares, front only (With (GEC) GVWR, 9800 lbs., or (C4M) GVWR, 9900 lbs. includes rear wheel flares unless (ZW9) Pickup box delete is ordered.)
- Paint, solid
- Lamps, dual cargo area lamps
- Grille, color-keyed surround, with chrome accent bar
- Fog lamps, front, halogen
- Bumper, rear, chrome step, includes pad (Not available with (ZW9) Pickup bed, delete.)
- Bumper, front, chrome, with Gray lower
- Air dam, Gray
- Air bags, frontal, driver and right front passenger (Regular and Extended Cab Models includes passenger side deactivation switch. - Always use safety belts and proper child restraints, even with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. See the Owners Manual for more safety information.)
- Transfer case, electronic shift, includes push-button controls (Requires 4WD Models. - Requires (MT1) Transmission, 4-speed automatic, heavy-duty or (MW7) Transmission, Allison 1000 6-speed automatic.)
- Tools, mechanical jack and wheel wrench, spare tire assist hook, floor-mounted in back of cab
- Tires, LT265/75R16E, on-/off-road, blackwall (Requires C*35943 and (C4M) GVWR, 9900 lbs. (4491 kg) or CK35953 Models and (C4M) GVWR, 9900 lbs. (4491 kg) or CC35953 Models and (GEC) 9800 lbs. or (C4M) 9900 lbs. -Includes 5 tires with (E63) Pickup bed, Fleetside box. - Includes 4 tires with (ZW9) Pickup bed, delete.)
- Tire carrier, outside spare, winch-type mounted under frame at rear
- Suspension, rear, 3-stage springs
- Suspension, front, independent torsion bar, and stabilizer bar
- Suspension Package, Handling/Trailering, heavy-duty, includes 36mm piston monotube shocks
- Steering, power
- Single rear wheels (Standard on (C6Y) GVWR, 9600 lbs., (GEC) GVWR, 9800 lbs., or (C4M) GVWR, 9900 lbs. (4491 kg) only - Not available with (C7W), GVWR 11,400 lbs. (5171 kg))
- Recovery hooks, front, frame-mounted (Standard on 4WD Models only.)
- Rear axle, 4.10 ratio (Refer to Engine/Axle Chart for availability)
- Pickup bed, Fleetside box
- Frame, ladder-type, hydroformed
- Four wheel drive
- Exhaust, aluminized stainless-steel muffler and tailpipe
- Cooling, internal transmission oil cooler, water-to-oil, integral to driver side of radiator tank (Included and only available with (MT1) Transmission 4-speed automatic, heavy-duty. -Included with (MW7) Transmission, Allison 1000 6-speed automatic)
- Cooling, external transmission oil cooler, auxiliary, heavy-duty air-to-oil (Included and only available with (MT1) Transmission, 4-speed automatic, heavy-duty. - Included and only available with (MW7) Transmission, Allison 1000 6-speed automatic)
- Cooling, external engine oil cooler, heavy-duty air-to-oil, integral to driver side of radiator tank
- Battery, heavy-duty, 600 cold-cranking amps, includes rundown protection and retained accessory power (Not standard with (LLY) Engine, Duramax 6600 Turbo Diesel V8 or (LBZ) Engine, Duramax 6600 Turbo Diesel V8)
- Alternator, 105 amps (Not available with (VYU) Snow Plow Prep Package)
Factory Installed Packages
Please understand, we do our very best to describe in detail the condition of our vehicles, however, we are only human and these are used vehicles, therefore, American Auto Brokers, and their employees or agents will not be held accountable for errors or omissions in the description of the above vehicle or typographical errors in any of our vehicle listings. AMERICAN AUTO BROKERS MAKES EVERY EFFORT TO BE AS TRANSPARENT AS POSSIBLE WHEN OFFERING INFORMATION ABOUT THE INVENTORY ON OUR SITE. WE WILL DISCLOSE WHAT WE KNOW AND WHAT WE HAVE LEARNED REGARDING EACH VEHICLE, WHETHER IT IS PAINTWORK, PERFORMANCE ENHANCING EQUIPMENT OR ALTERED EXHAUST / EMISSIONS. WE DO NOT INSTALL ANY OF THIS TYPE OF EQUIPMENT, NOR DO WE TEST ITS PERFORMANCE. IT IS STRONGLY ENCOURAGED THAT YOU HAVE AN INDEPENDENT PRE-BUYER'S INSPECTION DONE. WE DO NOT REQUIRE YOU TO HAVE ONE DONE, HOWEVER WE WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY FINDINGS AFTERWARDS SHOULD YOU CHOOSE TO DISCARD YOUR RIGHT TO HAVE ONE DONE. All vehicle options (power opts, cd players/changers, audio equipment, entertainment systems/dvd, navigation systems/nav dvd, etc), specs, features, color descriptions, history, paint history, maintenance records and manufacturer's warranty information should be researched and confirmed by the buyer or third party service before completing purchase. Helpful research information can be found at Edmunds.com, AutoCheck.com, Carchex.com, CarFax.com, etc. At our dealership we work very hard to accurately describe our vehicles through text descriptions and elaborate photos. We hand select each vehicle we put on eBay. The vehicle shown is ALWAYS the vehicle being sold. Please look over the photos carefully as they are part of the description. When you purchase any pre-owned vehicle it is not a new vehicle. Any pre-owned vehicle can/will have normal wear, which may include, but not limited to, rock chips, scratches, scuffs, and minor interior wear, our policy is to disclose anything beyond that and we encourage pre-purchase inspections. When fresh inventory arrives, we do our best to inspect all power options, DVD systems, audio equipment, NAV systems, etc., however AAB will not be held liable or responsible for any of these items. ALL LIFTED AND FLAT BED UTILITY BED TRUCKS MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE SPARES. We will search and disclose paintwork. However, please bear in mind that this is an imperfect science. Also, you must note that often truck owners may choose to alter factory emissions and or exhaust to enhance performance or fuel economy. We often do acquire trucks that have these performance enhancing equipment already installed. This equipment may alter original emissions equipment or void factory warranties. We do not test or alter this equipment. If this is a concern of yours, please exercise your right to have a pre-purchase inspection prior to leaving your deposit. Our sales staff is available to assist in answering any specific cosmetic questions and will gladly walk around a vehicle to give you a more accurate description BEFORE a deposit is left. Ultimately, it is up to the potential buyer to do their due diligence. American Auto Brokers does not want to hide anything and we encourage everyone to have a pre-buyer's inspection done before purchase. Please be aware that until a holding fee or down payment has been made after the completion of the inspection, the vehicle is still available for purchase to the public and will not be held. Note: Our listing software provider allows the VIN to decode the ORIGINAL FACTORY EQUIPMENT that this vehicle had when it rolled off the factory line. There may/may not be additional dealer equipment that was added by the original selling dealer that will not be listed in this section. There may/may not also have items listed as original factory equipment that are no longer with the vehicle we are currently selling. For example: 2 sets of keys, keyless entry remotes, owner's manual, factory floor mats, Navigation discs, first aid kits, factory tires/size/load rating, spare tires/factory tools and/or jacks, etc. Please refer to the photos we have taken or ask us your specific concern to be certain there is no confusion. We will not be responsible for any discrepancies between the Original Factory Equipment section and what is presented in the photos or description. Please do not assume and allow us to put our answers to your specific concerns in writing. Human error is possible and we reserve the right to reverse any sale based on pricing/listing error which can occur at any time without notice. All inventory is listed for sale locally, therefore all are subject to sale at any time and may not be available. Everyone is encouraged to call with questions or concerns. "Note to other Dealers and Brokers due to the pricing we reserve the right to only sell to the retail public. We will NOT sell to other dealers, we appreciate your desire to buy from us but please no not call to check if we will."
It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the existence and condition of any equipment listed. Neither the dealership nor AutoRevo is responsible for misprints on prices or equipment. It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the accuracy of the prices with the dealer. Pricing subject to change without notice.