2006 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD Crew Cab LT1 6.6L Duramax Turbo Diesel 4X4
*This calculator is for informational use only and is based on the information you provide. Actual loan amounts and payments will vary based on additional items such as taxes and fees as well as the actual interest rate available to you from a financial institution.
- Blue Granite Metallic
- Dark Charcoal Cloth
- ENGINE, DURAMAX 6600 TURBO DIESEL V8
- AS-IS w/ Extended Available
Please call Sandy Stewart on this 2006 Chevrolet 2500 HD Crew Cab LT1 4x4 with 6.6L Duramax Turbo Diesel Engine and Allison Automatic Transmission!
A 2006 Chevy 2500 this clean is hard to find these days! The Blue Granite Metallic exterior is still smooth and looks amazing with the chrome wheels and accents. I appreciate the hawk eye look the front end of this truck has. It’s one of Chevrolet’s best designs looking sleek, yet aggressive at the same time and always looking great. Open the doors and you’ll find clean and odor free gray cloth seats that have the couch-like quality Chevrolet interiors are known for! The seats are so comfortable you might find yourself not wanting to get out of the truck once you reach your destination! Carfax is showing other damage reported however, during our inspection using a paint gauge, we were unable to find any damage. With a 2500 HD it’s all about the powertrain and yes, this Chevrolet has it! The 6.6L Duramax Turbo Diesel engine is a favorite among diesel enthusiast for its dependability and ability to produce impressive amounts of power. The options are just right in this LT1 with: power windows, power locks, power mirrors, automatic headlights, fog lamps, steering wheel controls, cruise control, push button transfer case, 6th passenger seating, dual climate control, aftermarket Clarion AM/FM/CD radio and so much more! Call or click below to schedule a test drive and we’ll have you signed up and down the road in no time!
This has a clean and clear title history with CARFAX. You can view the entire Vehicle History Report at any time by clicking on the highlighted VIN or the Carfax icon above. Feel free to ask if you have any questions.
We are proud to offer you competitive financing rates from top rated banks and local credit unions. So whether you live in San Antonio or even out of state, we will work hard for you to make sure your money works smart. Just let your salesperson know that you are interested in financing and be ready to answer a few quick questions, we'll take it from there!
For our complete terms of sale please see our website and if you have questions about this or any of my other items, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call at 210.654.7800 or on my mobile at 210.273.4212 after business hours. I return all customer emails and phone calls as promptly as possible, and will be happy to help you throughout your purchasing process. Thank you and I look forward to speaking with you!
- Theft-deterrent system, PASSlock II
- Visors, padded, Shale-colored, driver and passenger side with cloth trim, extenders, pocket on driver side and vanity mirror on passenger side
- Windows, power, includes driver and passenger express-down
- Driver Information Center, monitors numerous systems depending on vehicle equipment
- Cupholders, front (Also includes rear cupholders on Extended and Crew Cab Models.)
- Mirror, inside rearview, electrochromic (light-sensitive auto dimming), 8-point compass and outside temperature indicator
- Cruise control, electronic with set and resume speed, includes telltale in instrument panel cluster
- Steering column, Tilt-Wheel, adjustable, includes brake/transmission shift interlock
- Coat hook, driver side (Also includes passenger side coat hook on Extended and Crew Cab Models.)
- Cigarette lighter, on instrument panel
- Warning tones, headlamp on, key-in-ignition, driver and passenger buckle-up reminder, turn signal on
- Floor covering, color-keyed carpeting and rubberized vinyl floormats (May be substituted with (BG9) Floor covering, rubberized vinyl. -Not available with (**V) Interior trim, Vinyl.)
- Sound system feature, audio speakers
- Assist handle, front passenger (Also includes rear outboard passenger assist on Extended and Crew Cab Models.)
- Seats, rear bench, folding, 3-passenger (includes child seat top tether anchor) (Not available with Regular Cab Models.)
- Steering wheel, leather-wrapped rim, Black, includes theft-deterrent locking feature
- Instrumentation, analog, includes speedometer, odometer with trip odometer, fuel level, voltmeter, engine temperature, oil pressure and tachometer
- Grille, color-keyed surround, with chrome accent bar
- Bumper, rear, chrome step, includes pad (Not available with (ZW9) Pickup bed, delete)
- Bumper, front, chrome, with Gray lower
- Air dam, Gray
- Paint, solid
- Moldings, bodyside (Moldings are color-keyed and not available with (ZW9) Pickup bed delete. - Refer to Color and Trim Chart for compatibility)
- Lamps, dual cargo area lamps
- Wipers, intermittent, front, wet-arm with pulse washers
- Wheel flares (Refer to Color and Trim chart for compatibility. -Front only when (ZW9) Pickup bed, delete is ordered)
- Air bags, frontal, driver and right front passenger (Regular and Extended Cab Models includes passenger side deactivation switch. - Always use safety belts and proper child restraints, even with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. See the Owners Manual for more safety information)
- Frame, ladder-type, hydroformed
- Transfer case, floor-mounted shifter (Requires 4WD Models and (AE7) Seats, front 40/20/40 split-bench.)
- Tools, mechanical jack and wheel wrench, spare tire assist hook, floor-mounted in back of cab
- Tire carrier, outside spare, winch-type mounted under frame at rear
- Suspension, rear, semi-elliptic 2-stage multi-leaf springs
- Suspension, front, independent torsion bar, and stabilizer bar
- Suspension Package, Handling/Trailering, heavy-duty, includes 36mm piston monotube shocks
- Steering, power
- Recovery hooks, front, frame-mounted (Standard on 4WD Models)
- Rear axle, 4.10 ratio (Refer to Engine/Axle Chart for availability.)
- Pickup bed, Fleetside box
- GVWR, 9200 lbs. (4173 kg) (Must specify on CC25903, CK25753, and C*25743 Models.)
- Four wheel drive
- Exhaust, aluminized stainless-steel muffler and tailpipe
- Cooling, external engine oil cooler, heavy-duty air-to-oil, integral to driver side of radiator tank
- Battery, heavy-duty, 600 cold-cranking amps, includes rundown protection and retained accessory power (Not standard with (LLY) Engine, Duramax 6600 Turbo Diesel V8 or (LBZ) Engine, Duramax 6600 Turbo Diesel V8)
- Alternator, 105 amps (Not available with (VYU) Snow Plow Prep Package)
Factory Installed Packages
- ENGINE, DURAMAX 6600 TURBO DIESEL V8 (360 HP [268.0 kW] @ 3200 rpm, 650 lb.-ft. [881.0 N-m] @ 1600 rpm) Includes (TQ3) Battery, heavy-duty dual, 770 cold-cranking amps, (KG3) Alternator, 145 amps, (K47) Air cleaner, high capacity and (K05) Engine block heater) $6,030
Please understand, we do our very best to describe in detail the condition of our vehicles, however, we are only human and these are used vehicles, therefore, American Auto Brokers, and their employees or agents will not be held accountable for errors or omissions in the description of the above vehicle or typographical errors in any of our vehicle listings. AMERICAN AUTO BROKERS MAKES EVERY EFFORT TO BE AS TRANSPARENT AS POSSIBLE WHEN OFFERING INFORMATION ABOUT THE INVENTORY ON OUR SITE. WE WILL DISCLOSE WHAT WE KNOW AND WHAT WE HAVE LEARNED REGARDING EACH VEHICLE, WHETHER IT IS PAINTWORK, PERFORMANCE ENHANCING EQUIPMENT OR ALTERED EXHAUST / EMISSIONS. WE DO NOT INSTALL ANY OF THIS TYPE OF EQUIPMENT, NOR DO WE TEST ITS PERFORMANCE. IT IS STRONGLY ENCOURAGED THAT YOU HAVE AN INDEPENDENT PRE-BUYER'S INSPECTION DONE. WE DO NOT REQUIRE YOU TO HAVE ONE DONE, HOWEVER WE WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY FINDINGS AFTERWARDS SHOULD YOU CHOOSE TO DISCARD YOUR RIGHT TO HAVE ONE DONE. All vehicle options (power opts, cd players/changers, audio equipment, entertainment systems/dvd, navigation systems/nav dvd, etc), specs, features, color descriptions, history, paint history, maintenance records and manufacturer's warranty information should be researched and confirmed by the buyer or third party service before completing purchase. Helpful research information can be found at Edmunds.com, AutoCheck.com, Carchex.com, CarFax.com, etc. At our dealership we work very hard to accurately describe our vehicles through text descriptions and elaborate photos. We hand select each vehicle we put on eBay. The vehicle shown is ALWAYS the vehicle being sold. Please look over the photos carefully as they are part of the description. When you purchase any pre-owned vehicle it is not a new vehicle. Any pre-owned vehicle can/will have normal wear, which may include, but not limited to, rock chips, scratches, scuffs, and minor interior wear, our policy is to disclose anything beyond that and we encourage pre-purchase inspections. When fresh inventory arrives, we do our best to inspect all power options, DVD systems, audio equipment, NAV systems, etc., however AAB will not be held liable or responsible for any of these items. ALL LIFTED AND FLAT BED UTILITY BED TRUCKS MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE SPARES. We will search and disclose paintwork. However, please bear in mind that this is an imperfect science. Also, you must note that often truck owners may choose to alter factory emissions and or exhaust to enhance performance or fuel economy. We often do acquire trucks that have these performance enhancing equipment already installed. This equipment may alter original emissions equipment or void factory warranties. We do not test or alter this equipment. If this is a concern of yours, please exercise your right to have a pre-purchase inspection prior to leaving your deposit. Our sales staff is available to assist in answering any specific cosmetic questions and will gladly walk around a vehicle to give you a more accurate description BEFORE a deposit is left. Ultimately, it is up to the potential buyer to do their due diligence. American Auto Brokers does not want to hide anything and we encourage everyone to have a pre-buyer's inspection done before purchase. Please be aware that until a holding fee or down payment has been made after the completion of the inspection, the vehicle is still available for purchase to the public and will not be held. Note: Our listing software provider allows the VIN to decode the ORIGINAL FACTORY EQUIPMENT that this vehicle had when it rolled off the factory line. There may/may not be additional dealer equipment that was added by the original selling dealer that will not be listed in this section. There may/may not also have items listed as original factory equipment that are no longer with the vehicle we are currently selling. For example: 2 sets of keys, keyless entry remotes, owner's manual, factory floor mats, Navigation discs, first aid kits, factory tires/size/load rating, spare tires/factory tools and/or jacks, etc. Please refer to the photos we have taken or ask us your specific concern to be certain there is no confusion. We will not be responsible for any discrepancies between the Original Factory Equipment section and what is presented in the photos or description. Please do not assume and allow us to put our answers to your specific concerns in writing. Human error is possible and we reserve the right to reverse any sale based on pricing/listing error which can occur at any time without notice. All inventory is listed for sale locally, therefore all are subject to sale at any time and may not be available. Everyone is encouraged to call with questions or concerns. "Note to other Dealers and Brokers due to the pricing we reserve the right to only sell to the retail public. We will NOT sell to other dealers, we appreciate your desire to buy from us but please no not call to check if we will."
It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the existence and condition of any equipment listed. Neither the dealership nor AutoRevo is responsible for misprints on prices or equipment. It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the accuracy of the prices with the dealer. Pricing subject to change without notice.