2005 GMC Sierra 1500 Crew Cab SLE 5.3L V8
Need a Trade Quote?
*This calculator is for informational use only and is based on the information you provide. Actual loan amounts and payments will vary based on additional items such as taxes and fees as well as the actual interest rate available to you from a financial institution.
- Onyx Black
- Pewter Cloth
- ENGINE, VORTEC 5300 V8 SFI
- City / Hwy
- 16 / 20
- AS-IS w/ Extended Available
Please call us on this 2005 GMC Sierra 1500 Crew Cab SLE with 5.3L V8 Engine and Automatic Transmission!
GMC was ahead of their time with this Sierra! You can’t grow tired of this sleek and clean design and the black over chrome color scheme is as timeless as it gets! Now, during our inspection we did find work done to the hood. The work was well done and was probably done to keep this Sierra looking great because Carfax runs it clean and clear of any accident or damage reports. Inside you have clean and odor free tan cloth seats with a couch like feel that newer model trucks seem to lack. Once you reach your destination you will want to spend just a few extra minutes enjoying this cozy cabin. There isn’t a task out there you can’t accomplish with the powerful 5.3L V8 engine and clean bed that’s already protected by a drop-in bed liner. While driving this Sierra you will love the comfortable cabin, smooth ride and just the right options: power windows, power mirrors, power locks, power sliding driver seat, cruise control, steering wheel controls, remote entry, dual climate control, bed liner, factory AM/FM/CD/AUX radio and so much more! With this truck you get comfort and capability all wrapped up in one nice package, and its all for the right price!
Getting a copy of your vehicle's CARFAX History Report is easy! If it isn't then you aren't shopping at the right place! We post a free copy of the CARFAX Report for you to view on each vehicle we sell. Simply click on the highlighted VIN or the Carfax icon above and you can print it from there..or come see us, we'll print it for you!
We are proud to offer you competitive financing rates from top rated banks and local credit unions. So whether you live in San Antonio or even out of state, we will work hard for you to make sure your money works smart. Just let your salesperson know that you are interested in financing and be ready to answer a few quick questions, we'll take it from there!
If you have questions about this or any other vehicles, please contact us. We return all customer emails and phone calls as promptly as possible, and will be happy to help you throughout your purchasing process. Thank you and we look forward to speaking with you soon!
- Windows, power, includes driver and passenger express-down
- Warning tones, headlamp on, key-in-ignition, driver and passenger buckle up reminder, turn signal on
- Visors, padded, Shale-colored, driver and passenger side with cloth trim, extenders, pocket on driver side and vanity mirror on passenger side
- Theft-deterrent system, PASSlock II
- Steering wheel, leather-wrapped rim, Black, includes theft-deterrent locking feature
- Steering column, Tilt-Wheel, adjustable, includes brake/transmission shift interlock
- Seats, rear bench, folding, 3-passenger (includes child seat top tether anchor) (Standard with Extended or Crew Cab Models only)
- Mirror, inside rearview, electrochromic (light-sensitive auto dimming), 8-point compass and outside temperature indicator
- Instrumentation, analog, includes speedometer, odometer with trip odometer, fuel level, voltmeter, engine temperature, oil pressure and tachometer
- Headliner, Shale-colored cloth, with matching retainer moldings
- Floor covering, color-keyed carpeting and rubberized vinyl floormats (with Extended and Crew Cab Models, includes rear floormats) (May be substituted with (PDP) Floor covering, Graphite-colored rubberized vinyl on Regular and Extended Cab Models only)
- Driver Information Center, includes trip odometer and message center (monitors numerous systems depending on vehicle equipment level including low fuel, turn signal "on", transmission temperature and oil change notification) (With (UK3) Sound system feature, steering wheel mounted radio controls, includes trip and fuel information selections and programmable personalization features)
- Door trim, side reflectors (Also includes lights on SLE and SLT)
- Cupholders, front (Also includes rear cupholders on Extended and Crew Cab Models)
- Cruise control, electronic with set and resume speed, includes telltale in instrument panel cluster
- Coat hook, driver side (Also includes passenger side coat hook on Extended and Crew Cab Models)
- Cigarette lighter, on instrument panel
- Assist handle, front passenger (Also includes rear outboard passenger assist handle on Extended and Crew Cab Models)
- Wipers, intermittent, front, wet-arm with pulse washers
- Tailgate protection, top of tailgate protection cap
- Paint, solid
- Moldings, bodyside (Moldings are bright)
- Lamps, dual cargo area lamps
- Grille, chrome surround
- Fog lamps, front, halogen
- Bumper, rear, chrome step, includes pad
- Bumper, front, chrome (Includes body-color lower with SLE or SLT Models)
- Air dam, Gray
- Air bags, frontal, driver and right front passenger, includes Passenger Sensing System (Always use safety belts and proper child restraints, even with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. See the Owner's Manual for more safety information)
- Tools, mechanical jack and wheel wrench located in back of cab
- Tire carrier, outside spare, winch-type mounted under frame at rear
- Suspension, rear, 3-stage springs (Standard on Crew Cab Models only)
- Suspension, front, independent (2WD Models include coil springs. - 4WD Models include torsion bars)
- Suspension Package, Handling/Trailering, heavy-duty includes 36mm piston monotube shocks
- Steering, power
- Recovery hooks, front, frame-mounted
- Rear wheel drive
- Rear axle, 3.23 ratio (Refer to Engine/Axle chart for availability. - Standard on 2WD Models only. - Not available with (NYS) 4-wheel steering)
- Pickup bed, Wideside box
- GVWR, 6800 lbs. (3084 kg) (Standard on TC15543 Models only)
- Frame, hydroformed
- Exhaust, aluminized stainless-steel muffler and tailpipe
- Engine, Vortec 5300 V8 SFI (295 HP [219.7 kW] @ 5200 rpm, 335 lb.-ft. [452.3 N-m] @ 4000 rpm) (Standard on T*15953 Models and T*15543 Models only. Included with (PDU) Light Duty Power Package. - Not available with TK15753 Models unless (NYS) 4-wheel steering is ordered)
- Battery, heavy-duty, 600 cold-cranking amps, includes rundown protection and retained accessory power
- Alternator, 145 amps
Factory Installed Packages
- ENGINE, VORTEC 5300 V8 SFI (295 HP [219.7 kW] @ 5200 rpm, 335 lb.-ft. [452.3 N-m] @ 4000 rpm) Included
Please understand, we do our very best to describe in detail the condition of our vehicles, however, we are only human and these are used vehicles, therefore, American Auto Brokers, and their employees or agents will not be held accountable for errors or omissions in the description of the above vehicle or typographical errors in any of our vehicle listings. AMERICAN AUTO BROKERS MAKES EVERY EFFORT TO BE AS TRANSPARENT AS POSSIBLE WHEN OFFERING INFORMATION ABOUT THE INVENTORY ON OUR SITE. WE WILL DISCLOSE WHAT WE KNOW AND WHAT WE HAVE LEARNED REGARDING EACH VEHICLE, WHETHER IT IS PAINTWORK, PERFORMANCE ENHANCING EQUIPMENT OR ALTERED EXHAUST / EMISSIONS. WE DO NOT INSTALL ANY OF THIS TYPE OF EQUIPMENT, NOR DO WE TEST ITS PERFORMANCE. IT IS STRONGLY ENCOURAGED THAT YOU HAVE AN INDEPENDENT PRE-BUYER'S INSPECTION DONE. WE DO NOT REQUIRE YOU TO HAVE ONE DONE, HOWEVER WE WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY FINDINGS AFTERWARDS SHOULD YOU CHOOSE TO DISCARD YOUR RIGHT TO HAVE ONE DONE. All vehicle options (power opts, cd players/changers, audio equipment, entertainment systems/dvd, navigation systems/nav dvd, etc), specs, features, color descriptions, history, paint history, maintenance records and manufacturer's warranty information should be researched and confirmed by the buyer or third party service before completing purchase. Helpful research information can be found at Edmunds.com, AutoCheck.com, Carchex.com, CarFax.com, etc. At our dealership we work very hard to accurately describe our vehicles through text descriptions and elaborate photos. We hand select each vehicle we put on eBay. The vehicle shown is ALWAYS the vehicle being sold. Please look over the photos carefully as they are part of the description. When you purchase any pre-owned vehicle it is not a new vehicle. Any pre-owned vehicle can/will have normal wear, which may include, but not limited to, rock chips, scratches, scuffs, and minor interior wear, our policy is to disclose anything beyond that and we encourage pre-purchase inspections. When fresh inventory arrives, we do our best to inspect all power options, DVD systems, audio equipment, NAV systems, etc., however AAB will not be held liable or responsible for any of these items. ALL LIFTED AND FLAT BED UTILITY BED TRUCKS MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE SPARES. We will search and disclose paintwork. However, please bear in mind that this is an imperfect science. Also, you must note that often truck owners may choose to alter factory emissions and or exhaust to enhance performance or fuel economy. We often do acquire trucks that have these performance enhancing equipment already installed. This equipment may alter original emissions equipment or void factory warranties. We do not test or alter this equipment. If this is a concern of yours, please exercise your right to have a pre-purchase inspection prior to leaving your deposit. Our sales staff is available to assist in answering any specific cosmetic questions and will gladly walk around a vehicle to give you a more accurate description BEFORE a deposit is left. Ultimately, it is up to the potential buyer to do their due diligence. American Auto Brokers does not want to hide anything and we encourage everyone to have a pre-buyer's inspection done before purchase. Please be aware that until a holding fee or down payment has been made after the completion of the inspection, the vehicle is still available for purchase to the public and will not be held. Note: Our listing software provider allows the VIN to decode the ORIGINAL FACTORY EQUIPMENT that this vehicle had when it rolled off the factory line. There may/may not be additional dealer equipment that was added by the original selling dealer that will not be listed in this section. There may/may not also have items listed as original factory equipment that are no longer with the vehicle we are currently selling. For example: 2 sets of keys, keyless entry remotes, owner's manual, factory floor mats, Navigation discs, first aid kits, factory tires/size/load rating, spare tires/factory tools and/or jacks, etc. Please refer to the photos we have taken or ask us your specific concern to be certain there is no confusion. We will not be responsible for any discrepancies between the Original Factory Equipment section and what is presented in the photos or description. Please do not assume and allow us to put our answers to your specific concerns in writing. Human error is possible and we reserve the right to reverse any sale based on pricing/listing error which can occur at any time without notice. All inventory is listed for sale locally, therefore all are subject to sale at any time and may not be available. Everyone is encouraged to call with questions or concerns. "Note to other Dealers and Brokers due to the pricing we reserve the right to only sell to the retail public. We will NOT sell to other dealers, we appreciate your desire to buy from us but please no not call to check if we will."
It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the existence and condition of any equipment listed. Neither the dealership nor AutoRevo is responsible for misprints on prices or equipment. It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the accuracy of the prices with the dealer. Pricing subject to change without notice.