2004 GMC Sierra 2500HD Extended Cab SLE 6.6L Duramax Turbo Diesel 4X4
Need a Trade Quote?
*This calculator is for informational use only and is based on the information you provide. Actual loan amounts and payments will vary based on additional items such as taxes and fees as well as the actual interest rate available to you from a financial institution.
- Sand Beige Metallic
- Pewter Cloth
- ENGINE, DURAMAX 6600 TURBO DIESEL V8
- AS-IS w/ Extended Available
Please call us on this Clean Carfax One Owner 2004 GMC Sierra 2500 Extended Cab SLE 4x4 with 6.6L Duramax Turbo Diesel Engine and Automatic Allison Transmission!
With great mileage and an even better engine, this truck will outlast its fair share of trucks. I seldom see an 04 Duramax in this great of a condition. It looks good, it drives even better, and it will work hard. The couch like cloth interior is clean and odor free and looks as if it has never even been sat in. The options are great with power windows, power mirrors, power locks, power sliding driver seat, dual A/C climate controls, factory radio, aftermarket trailer brake control, spray in bed liner, plus so much more. Now, Carfax does show an accident report and during our inspection we did find work done to the bed. Rest assured the work was well done and the paint match is excellent. Don’t take my word for it though, come inspect it in person! The thing that will give you the most confidence and allow you to sleep soundly at night is the combination of the Duramax diesel engine and the Allison transmission. Everyone knows the reputation of the Cummins Diesel but if anything was going to try to go up against it and win...it is this pairing. The strength of your new truck is paramount in every use. Give it a little 'gas' and feel the strength and power that it emanates. With this 04 GMC 2500 Diesel, you'll experience true loyalty.
This has a clean and clear title history with CARFAX. You can view the entire Vehicle History Report at any time by clicking on the highlighted VIN or the Carfax icon above. Feel free to ask if you have any questions.
Now, here at American Auto Brokers we have a history of working hard to compete with your bank's rates. Almost every time we go to swing the bat, we get it done. We want to secure the best loans for our customers. We do large volume with our NATIONWIDE lenders along with our local banks and credit unions. Let us do the hard work and you get all the benefits. Sit back, relax and for once enjoy the vehicle purchase process.
If you have questions about this or any other vehicles, please contact us. We return all customer emails and phone calls as promptly as possible, and will be happy to help you throughout your purchasing process. Thank you and we look forward to speaking with you soon!
- Windows, power, includes driver express-down
- Warning tones, headlamp on, key-in-ignition, driver and passenger seat belt reminders, turn signal on
- Visors, padded, Shale-colored, driver and passenger side with cloth trim, extenders, pocket on driver side and vanity mirror on passenger side
- Theft-deterrent system, PASSlock II
- Steering wheel, leather-wrapped rim, Black, steel sleeve, includes theft-deterrent locking feature
- Steering column, Tilt-Wheel, adjustable, includes brake/transmission shift interlock
- Seats, rear bench, folding, 3-passenger (includes top tethers and lower anchors for child seat) (Not available with Regular Cab Models)
- Instrumentation, analog, includes speedometer, odometer with trip odometer, fuel level, voltmeter, engine temperature, oil pressure and tachometer
- Headliner, Shale-colored cloth, with matching retainer moldings
- Floor covering, color-keyed carpeting and rubberized vinyl floormats (with Extended Cab, includes rear floormats) (May be substituted with (PDP) Floor covering, Graphite-colored rubberized vinyl.)
- Driver Information Center, includes trip odometer and message center (monitors numerous different systems depending on vehicle equipment level including low fuel, turn signal "on", transmission temperature, and oil change notification) (With (UK3) Sound system feature, steering wheel mounted radio controls, includes trip and fuel information selections and programmable personalization features.)
- Door trim, side reflectors (Also includes lights on SLE and SLT.)
- Defogger, rear-window, electric (Deleted when (A28) Window, rear sliding is ordered)
- Cupholders, front (Also includes rear cupholders on Extended and Crew Cab Models)
- Cruise control, electronic with set and resume speed, includes telltale in instrument panel cluster
- Coat hook, driver side (Also includes passenger side coat hook on Extended and Crew Cab Models.)
- Cigarette lighter, on instrument panel
- Assist handle, front passenger (Also includes rear outboard passenger assist handle on Extended and Crew Cab Models.)
- Wipers, intermittent, front, wet-arm with pulse washers
- Windows, rear quarter swing-out (Standard with Extended Cab Models only.)
- Wheel flares, front and rear (See Color & Trim section for available colors. Front only when (ZW9) Pickup bed, delete is ordered)
- Tailgate protection, top of tailgate protection cap (Not available with (ZW9) Pickup bed, delete.)
- Paint, solid
- Moldings, bodyside (Moldings are bright. Not available with (ZW9) Pickup bed, delete)
- Lamps, dual cargo area lamps
- Grille, chrome surround
- Fog lamps, front, halogen (Not available with (ZW9) Pickup bed, delete)
- Bumper, rear, chrome step, includes pad (Not available with (ZW9) Pickup bed, delete)
- Bumper, front, chrome (Includes body-color lower with SLE or SLT Models)
- Air dam, Gray
- Air bags, frontal, driver and right front passenger (Regular and Extended Cab Models includes passenger side deactivation switch. - Always use safety belts and proper child restraints, even with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. See the Owner's Manual for more safety information.)
- Transfer case, floor-mounted shifter (Requires 4WD Models and (AE7) Seats, front 40/20/40 split-bench.)
- Tools, mechanical jack and wheel wrench, spare tire assist hook, floor-mounted in back of cab
- Tire carrier, outside spare, winch-type mounted under frame at rear
- Suspension, rear, semi-elliptic 2-stage multi-leaf springs
- Suspension, front, independent torsion bar, and stabilizer bar
- Suspension Package, Handling/Trailering, heavy-duty
- Steering, power
- Recovery hooks, 2 front, frame-mounted
- Rear axle, 4.10 ratio
- Pickup bed, Wideside box (May be substituted with (ZW9) Pickup bed, delete on T*25903 or T*25943 Models.)
- GVWR, 9200 lbs. (4173 kg) (Must specify on TC25903, TK25753 and T*25743 Models.)
- Frame, ladder-type
- Four wheel drive
- Exhaust, aluminized stainless-steel muffler and tailpipe
- Cooling, internal transmission oil cooler, water-to-oil, integral to driver side of radiator tank (Included and only available with (MT1) Transmission, 4-speed automatic, heavy-duty and (M74) Transmission, Allison 1000 5-speed automatic.)
- Cooling, external transmission oil cooler, auxiliary, heavy-duty air-to-oil (Included and only available with (MT1) Transmission, 4-speed automatic, heavy-duty and (M74) Transmission, Allison 1000 5-speed automatic.)
- Cooling, external engine oil cooler, heavy-duty air-to-oil, integral to driver side of radiator tank
- Battery, heavy-duty, 600 cold-cranking amps, includes rundown protection and retained accessory power (Not standard with (LLY) Engine, Duramax 6600 Turbo Diesel V8.)
- Alternator, 105 amps
Factory Installed Packages
- ENGINE, DURAMAX 6600 TURBO DIESEL V8 (with Manual Transmissions 300 HP [223.8 kW] @ 3100 rpm, 520 lb.-ft. [702.0 N-m] @ 1800 rpm) (with Automatic Transmissions 310 HP [231.2 KW] @ 3000 rpm, 590 lb.-ft. [796.5 N-m] @ 1600 rpm) (Includes (TQ3) Battery, heavy-duty dual, 770 cold-cranking amps, (K47) Air cleaner, high capacity and (K05) Engine block heater) $5,110
Please understand, we do our very best to describe in detail the condition of our vehicles, however, we are only human and these are used vehicles, therefore, American Auto Brokers, and their employees or agents will not be held accountable for errors or omissions in the description of the above vehicle or typographical errors in any of our vehicle listings. AMERICAN AUTO BROKERS MAKES EVERY EFFORT TO BE AS TRANSPARENT AS POSSIBLE WHEN OFFERING INFORMATION ABOUT THE INVENTORY ON OUR SITE. WE WILL DISCLOSE WHAT WE KNOW AND WHAT WE HAVE LEARNED REGARDING EACH VEHICLE, WHETHER IT IS PAINTWORK, PERFORMANCE ENHANCING EQUIPMENT OR ALTERED EXHAUST / EMISSIONS. WE DO NOT INSTALL ANY OF THIS TYPE OF EQUIPMENT, NOR DO WE TEST ITS PERFORMANCE. IT IS STRONGLY ENCOURAGED THAT YOU HAVE AN INDEPENDENT PRE-BUYER'S INSPECTION DONE. WE DO NOT REQUIRE YOU TO HAVE ONE DONE, HOWEVER WE WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY FINDINGS AFTERWARDS SHOULD YOU CHOOSE TO DISCARD YOUR RIGHT TO HAVE ONE DONE. All vehicle options (power opts, cd players/changers, audio equipment, entertainment systems/dvd, navigation systems/nav dvd, etc), specs, features, color descriptions, history, paint history, maintenance records and manufacturer's warranty information should be researched and confirmed by the buyer or third party service before completing purchase. Helpful research information can be found at Edmunds.com, AutoCheck.com, Carchex.com, CarFax.com, etc. At our dealership we work very hard to accurately describe our vehicles through text descriptions and elaborate photos. We hand select each vehicle we put on eBay. The vehicle shown is ALWAYS the vehicle being sold. Please look over the photos carefully as they are part of the description. When you purchase any pre-owned vehicle it is not a new vehicle. Any pre-owned vehicle can/will have normal wear, which may include, but not limited to, rock chips, scratches, scuffs, and minor interior wear, our policy is to disclose anything beyond that and we encourage pre-purchase inspections. When fresh inventory arrives, we do our best to inspect all power options, DVD systems, audio equipment, NAV systems, etc., however AAB will not be held liable or responsible for any of these items. ALL LIFTED AND FLAT BED UTILITY BED TRUCKS MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE SPARES. We will search and disclose paintwork. However, please bear in mind that this is an imperfect science. Also, you must note that often truck owners may choose to alter factory emissions and or exhaust to enhance performance or fuel economy. We often do acquire trucks that have these performance enhancing equipment already installed. This equipment may alter original emissions equipment or void factory warranties. We do not test or alter this equipment. If this is a concern of yours, please exercise your right to have a pre-purchase inspection prior to leaving your deposit. Our sales staff is available to assist in answering any specific cosmetic questions and will gladly walk around a vehicle to give you a more accurate description BEFORE a deposit is left. Ultimately, it is up to the potential buyer to do their due diligence. American Auto Brokers does not want to hide anything and we encourage everyone to have a pre-buyer's inspection done before purchase. Please be aware that until a holding fee or down payment has been made after the completion of the inspection, the vehicle is still available for purchase to the public and will not be held. Note: Our listing software provider allows the VIN to decode the ORIGINAL FACTORY EQUIPMENT that this vehicle had when it rolled off the factory line. There may/may not be additional dealer equipment that was added by the original selling dealer that will not be listed in this section. There may/may not also have items listed as original factory equipment that are no longer with the vehicle we are currently selling. For example: 2 sets of keys, keyless entry remotes, owner's manual, factory floor mats, Navigation discs, first aid kits, factory tires/size/load rating, spare tires/factory tools and/or jacks, etc. Please refer to the photos we have taken or ask us your specific concern to be certain there is no confusion. We will not be responsible for any discrepancies between the Original Factory Equipment section and what is presented in the photos or description. Please do not assume and allow us to put our answers to your specific concerns in writing. Human error is possible and we reserve the right to reverse any sale based on pricing/listing error which can occur at any time without notice. All inventory is listed for sale locally, therefore all are subject to sale at any time and may not be available. Everyone is encouraged to call with questions or concerns. "Note to other Dealers and Brokers due to the pricing we reserve the right to only sell to the retail public. We will NOT sell to other dealers, we appreciate your desire to buy from us but please no not call to check if we will."
It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the existence and condition of any equipment listed. Neither the dealership nor AutoRevo is responsible for misprints on prices or equipment. It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the accuracy of the prices with the dealer. Pricing subject to change without notice.