2003 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD Extended Cab LS 8.1L V8 4X4
*This calculator is for informational use only and is based on the information you provide. Actual loan amounts and payments will vary based on additional items such as taxes and fees as well as the actual interest rate available to you from a financial institution.
- Arrival Blue Metallic
- Tan Cloth
- ENGINE, VORTEC 8100 V8 SFI
- AS-IS w/ Extended Available
Please call us on this 2003 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD Extended Cab LS 4x4 with 8.1L V8 Engine and Automatic Transmission!
This 03 is clean inside and out! This Silverado is in great shape with the Arrival Blue Metallic exterior still holding its shine and is brightened up perfectly by the chrome grill, bumpers and wheels for a timeless look. Inside this Silverado is equally impressive. The clean and odor free tan cloth seats flow well with the black and tan trim colors and resemble the couch-like feel we all love from Chevrolet. Carfax does show other damage reported, however during our inspection we did find work done to the hood. The work was well done and we encourage you to inspect it in person, but good luck finding it because the paint match is excellent! Getting up to speed won’t be an issue with this powertrain! The impressive 8.1L V8 engine starts up with ease and accelerates smoothly giving confidence that this powertrain and truck were taken care of. While driving this Silverado HD you’ll love the smooth ride, powerful throttle and just the right options: power windows, power mirrors, power locks, pop out rear windows, 6th passenger seating, remote entry, dual climate control, automatic headlights, fog lamps, cargo lamp, aftermarket trailer brake, aftermarket Alpine AM/FM/CD/AUX/USB radio with Bluetooth capabilities and so much more! With this Chevrolet you’re getting a capable truck with a timeless look and its all for a great price. Call in or click above to schedule a test drive but makes sure you have a spot to park your new truck because we know you won’t want to hand over the keys!
This has a clean and clear title history with CARFAX. You can view the entire Vehicle History Report at any time by clicking on the highlighted VIN or the Carfax icon above. Feel free to ask if you have any questions.
We are proud to offer you competitive financing rates from top rated banks and local credit unions. So whether you live in San Antonio or even out of state, we will work hard for you to make sure your money works smart. Just let your salesperson know that you are interested in financing and be ready to answer a few quick questions, we'll take it from there!
If you have questions about this or any other vehicles, please contact us. We return all customer emails and phone calls as promptly as possible, and will be happy to help you throughout your purchasing process. Thank you and we look forward to speaking with you soon!
- Windows, power-inc: driver & passenger express-down
- Warning tones, headlamp on, key-in-ignition, unfasten driver safety belt, signal on
- Visors, padded, Shale-colored, driver & passenger side w/cloth trim, extenders, pocket on driver side & vanity mirror on passenger side
- Theft-deterrent system, PASSLock II
- Steering wheel, leather-wrapped rim, Black, steel sleeve-inc: theft-deterrent locking feature
- Steering column, Tilt-Wheel, adjustable-inc: brake/transmission shift interlock
- Mirror, inside rearview, electrochromic (light-sensitive auto dimming), 8-point compass & outside temperature indicator
- Instrumentation, analog-inc: speedometer, odometer w/trip odometer, fuel level, voltmeter, engine temperature, oil pressure & tachometer
- Headliner, Shale-colored cloth, w/matching retainer moldings
- Driver Information Center-inc: trip odometer & message center (monitors numerous systems depending on vehicle equipment level-inc: low fuel, turn signal "on", transmission temperature, low engine coolant level, & oil change notification)
- Defogger, rear-window, electric
- Cupholders, front & rear
- Cruise control, electronic w/set & resume speed-inc: telltale in instrument panel cluster
- Coat hooks, driver & passenger side
- Cigarette lighter, on instrument panel
- Assist handles, front passenger & outboard rear seats
- Wipers, intermittent, front wet-arm w/pulse washers
- Windows, rear quarter swing-out
- Wheel flares
- Paint, solid
- Moldings, bodyside, color-keyed, with bright insert
- Lamps, dual cargo area lamps
- Headlamps, dual halogen composite-inc: flash-to-pass feature & automatic lamp control
- Grille, color-keyed surround, w/chrome accent bar
- Glass, Solar-Ray light tinted, all windows
- Bumper, rear, chrome step-inc: pad
- Bumper, front, chrome, w/dark gray lower
- Air dam, Gray
- Air bags, frontal, driver & right front passenger-inc: passenger side deactivation switch
- Transfer case, floor-mounted shifter
- Tools, mechanical jack & wheel wrench, gloves, courtesy mat, spare tire assist hook, floor-mounted in back of cab
- Tire carrier, outside spare, winch-type mounted under frame at rear
- Suspension, rear, semi-elliptic 2-stage multi-leaf springs
- Suspension, front, independent torsion bar & stabilizer bar
- Suspension Package, Handling/Trailering, heavy-duty
- Steering, power
- Recovery hooks, 2 front, frame-mounted
- Pickup bed, Fleetside, all-welded steel w/double wall construction & corrosion protection
- GVWR, 9200 lbs. (4173 kg)
- Frame, ladder type
- Four wheel drive
- Exhaust, aluminized stainless-steel muffler & tailpipe
- Cooling, external engine oil cooler, heavy-duty air-to-oil, integral to driver side of radiator tank
- Battery, heavy-duty, 600 cold-cranking amps-inc: rundown protection & retained accessory power
- Alternator, 105 amps
- 26 gallon fuel tank
Factory Installed Packages
- ENGINE, VORTEC 8100 V8 SFI -inc: 340 HP [253.6 kW] @ 4200 rpm, 455 lb.-ft. [614.2 N-m] @ 3200 rpm) $850
Please understand, we do our very best to describe in detail the condition of our vehicles, however, we are only human and these are used vehicles, therefore, American Auto Brokers, and their employees or agents will not be held accountable for errors or omissions in the description of the above vehicle or typographical errors in any of our vehicle listings. AMERICAN AUTO BROKERS MAKES EVERY EFFORT TO BE AS TRANSPARENT AS POSSIBLE WHEN OFFERING INFORMATION ABOUT THE INVENTORY ON OUR SITE. WE WILL DISCLOSE WHAT WE KNOW AND WHAT WE HAVE LEARNED REGARDING EACH VEHICLE, WHETHER IT IS PAINTWORK, PERFORMANCE ENHANCING EQUIPMENT OR ALTERED EXHAUST / EMISSIONS. WE DO NOT INSTALL ANY OF THIS TYPE OF EQUIPMENT, NOR DO WE TEST ITS PERFORMANCE. IT IS STRONGLY ENCOURAGED THAT YOU HAVE AN INDEPENDENT PRE-BUYER'S INSPECTION DONE. WE DO NOT REQUIRE YOU TO HAVE ONE DONE, HOWEVER WE WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY FINDINGS AFTERWARDS SHOULD YOU CHOOSE TO DISCARD YOUR RIGHT TO HAVE ONE DONE. All vehicle options (power opts, cd players/changers, audio equipment, entertainment systems/dvd, navigation systems/nav dvd, etc), specs, features, color descriptions, history, paint history, maintenance records and manufacturer's warranty information should be researched and confirmed by the buyer or third party service before completing purchase. Helpful research information can be found at Edmunds.com, AutoCheck.com, Carchex.com, CarFax.com, etc. At our dealership we work very hard to accurately describe our vehicles through text descriptions and elaborate photos. We hand select each vehicle we put on eBay. The vehicle shown is ALWAYS the vehicle being sold. Please look over the photos carefully as they are part of the description. When you purchase any pre-owned vehicle it is not a new vehicle. Any pre-owned vehicle can/will have normal wear, which may include, but not limited to, rock chips, scratches, scuffs, and minor interior wear, our policy is to disclose anything beyond that and we encourage pre-purchase inspections. When fresh inventory arrives, we do our best to inspect all power options, DVD systems, audio equipment, NAV systems, etc., however AAB will not be held liable or responsible for any of these items. ALL LIFTED AND FLAT BED UTILITY BED TRUCKS MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE SPARES. We will search and disclose paintwork. However, please bear in mind that this is an imperfect science. Also, you must note that often truck owners may choose to alter factory emissions and or exhaust to enhance performance or fuel economy. We often do acquire trucks that have these performance enhancing equipment already installed. This equipment may alter original emissions equipment or void factory warranties. We do not test or alter this equipment. If this is a concern of yours, please exercise your right to have a pre-purchase inspection prior to leaving your deposit. Our sales staff is available to assist in answering any specific cosmetic questions and will gladly walk around a vehicle to give you a more accurate description BEFORE a deposit is left. Ultimately, it is up to the potential buyer to do their due diligence. American Auto Brokers does not want to hide anything and we encourage everyone to have a pre-buyer's inspection done before purchase. Please be aware that until a holding fee or down payment has been made after the completion of the inspection, the vehicle is still available for purchase to the public and will not be held. Note: Our listing software provider allows the VIN to decode the ORIGINAL FACTORY EQUIPMENT that this vehicle had when it rolled off the factory line. There may/may not be additional dealer equipment that was added by the original selling dealer that will not be listed in this section. There may/may not also have items listed as original factory equipment that are no longer with the vehicle we are currently selling. For example: 2 sets of keys, keyless entry remotes, owner's manual, factory floor mats, Navigation discs, first aid kits, factory tires/size/load rating, spare tires/factory tools and/or jacks, etc. Please refer to the photos we have taken or ask us your specific concern to be certain there is no confusion. We will not be responsible for any discrepancies between the Original Factory Equipment section and what is presented in the photos or description. Please do not assume and allow us to put our answers to your specific concerns in writing. Human error is possible and we reserve the right to reverse any sale based on pricing/listing error which can occur at any time without notice. All inventory is listed for sale locally, therefore all are subject to sale at any time and may not be available. Everyone is encouraged to call with questions or concerns. "Note to other Dealers and Brokers due to the pricing we reserve the right to only sell to the retail public. We will NOT sell to other dealers, we appreciate your desire to buy from us but please no not call to check if we will."
It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the existence and condition of any equipment listed. Neither the dealership nor AutoRevo is responsible for misprints on prices or equipment. It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the accuracy of the prices with the dealer. Pricing subject to change without notice.